Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Ayoo don't use the word leap I hate it to the T , nisha is never ever doing that!! Me too want every minute account 

Using that word is a open provocation to trash Ekta Kapoor and abstaining is harder than saying no to Tara Mausi I tell you...Ayyyo!!!!! ARGHHH!!!😡🤢😭

Putti!! Those sounds are from me trying to hold myself back, GAWD!! this is hard...

And NO none of that genius in my tale, we will let her have that word, and the other word where the husband displays his  "love" by sleeping with his ex, and all that Oscarworthy craftsmanship😃

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Itna sweet update. RB and II chasing each other..really tugs at heartstrings. Poor Ranjan...just when he was feeling content and satiated and relaxed...came the chachu talwaar...why can't this zalim duniya let him be...sone  to dete bechare ko chain se. Samar ke karmon ka Phal Ranjan ko bhugatna parega. Not fair...
Another cliff hanger...Nisha do we have to wait until tomorrow morning or considering your laundry is all,done and loads of IYER khana  in the fridge, we might perhaps get ONE MORE. 

You can kill me if you want! Had to put it out there. Feeling extremely happy,  Shruti and Tara both in the updates TODAY. Andha kya mange...do aankhen hi naa. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Itna sweet update. RB and II chasing each other..really tugs at heartstrings. Poor Ranjan...just when he was feeling content and satiated and relaxed...came the chachu talwaar...why can't this zalim duniya let him be...sone  to dete bechare ko chain se. Samar ke karmon ka Phal Ranjan ko bhugatna parega. Not fair...

Another cliff hanger...Nisha do we have to wait until tomorrow morning or considering your laundry is all,done and loads of IYER khana  in the fridge, we might perhaps get ONE MORE. 

You can kill me if you want! Had to put it out there. Feeling extremely happy,  Shruti and Tara both in the updates TODAY. Andha kya mange...do aankhen hi naa. 

🤣   You sound like Bharat Bhushan or Balraj Sahni from 1950s Hindi movies
Sharmila Tagore's Dad in Kashmir ki Kali would say "Beti main AANKHON SE ANDHA hoon"
We would SERIOUSLY🤣, AUR KIDHAR se andhe hotey hain insaan?

Tujhe tere naam ka do updates de diya, Shruti and Tara, u shud be eating Tara Mausi right now😆

nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divashni

@bold: Nope. She's bck 2 being a kitabi keeda.   Phn silent par karke madam padhai mein ghus chuki hai...so much so tht her S textd me 2day 2 ask y she wasnt respondng 2 his texts. ðŸ˜† 

Meri koi luv story nahi hai Nisha...we wer lab partners 1 semestr in final yr of undergrad thn he askd me 2 the senior dance. Uske baad we partd ways 4 grad school w/ him in Boston nd me here in NYC. He kept in touch tho which I didn't expect so we decided 2 try the long distance thing. Been working ok I guess...kabhi on, kabhi off. We try 2 c each othr every few weeks. Thts abt it. Nt much of a luv story 2 tell. ðŸ˜³

Me 2 am missing Arya's fangirl/feminist reviews.

Downplaying much? 😲 ðŸ˜•
He has been taking the train almost every other weekend for the past few months to come see this diva! He took ten days off last month and planned a surprise vacation with her to Florida because she was feeling stressed. He baked her the yummiest brownies last week and mailed them over as an advance sorry because he couldn't visit this weekend as planned. She got a surprise delivery of a huge bouquet of her favorite white roses this morning. He absolutely adores her! ðŸ˜ƒ
Errantnomad thumbnail
Did I miss any specific dialect of minion that I have failed to catch on earlier . I am ROFL with the tara mousi thing but I am not able to put a face to that humor. Minions lingo would help to put a face to that laughter. When the Hedge and haj wala guard rant happenned , I put a face to him and that imagery enhanced the humor for me. This one, I have imagined minion with a local dialect, but the imagery is not exactly forming in mind.
😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Downplaying much? 😲 ðŸ˜•
He has been taking the train almost every other weekend for the past few months to come see this diva! He took ten days off last month and planned a surprise vacation with her to Florida because she was feeling stressed. He baked her the yummiest brownies last week and mailed them over as an advance sorry because he couldn't visit this weekend as planned. She got a surprise delivery of a huge bouquet of her favorite white roses this morning. He absolutely adores her! ðŸ˜ƒ

TO YEH BAAT HAI? Diva? Jhoothi kahin ki... ab aur kya legi yaar bandey se? Roses, brownies, foot massage, sun tan back rubs? bouquets? Banda kaun hai? George Clooney ka beta to nahi?😃  Sounds damn cute and romantic

Nivi, aap zara weekend classes mein enroll karwayen apne Dr S ko with Diva's BF's  "how to be a lover boy" school, Diva... sudhar ja!!!😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
BTW Shruti aka Taramira, agla chapter likh rahi hoon

Is topic par TUMHARI mauj hai shaayad
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

🤣   You sound like Bharat Bhushan or Balraj Sahni from 1950s Hindi movies
Sharmila Tagore's Dad in Kashmir ki Kali would say "Beti main AANKHON SE ANDHA hoon"
We would SERIOUSLY🤣, AUR KIDHAR se andhe hotey hain insaan?

Tujhe tere naam ka do updates de diya, Shruti and Tara, u shud be eating Tara Mausi right now😆

GOD can't stop laughing...Best Sunday ever. Who would have imagined a few months  back that I would find such wonderful people on a forum. I listen to all  these old numbers from a bygone era , my husband too tells me that I am from ashok kumar times. Yaar bharat bhi sham too much ho Gaya...

Although it's hilarious how in all those movies they talked with a distinct nasal tone and had stupid dialogues like the above...

And now that you have the names of all my family members...

Achcha achcha MAT Maar sorry sorry. 

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plz some one note me about next chapter.
I have to go.
Internship presentation.
thankyou.,
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Using that word is a open provocation to trash Ekta Kapoor and abstaining is harder than saying no to Tara Mausi I tell you...Ayyyo!!!!! ARGHHH!!!😡🤢😭

Putti!! Those sounds are from me trying to hold myself back, GAWD!! this is hard...

And NO none of that genius in my tale, we will let her have that word, and the other word where the husband displays his "love" by sleeping with his ex, and all that Oscarworthy craftsmanship😃

</font>

Sorry yaar. I need to remove Mata from my system. Sometimes she gives Darshan. Even I like to live and enjoy present day.Edited by putti77 - 9 years ago