Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS 17 Scoops of ice cream on 105 - Page 7

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: taramira

OMG OMG OMG OMG...this has got to be my most favourite update EVERRR! 

THE REASON????... MY REAL NAME IS SHRUTI!
 And when he said these lines

"Shruti is a lovely name BTW" he smiled fully into her eyes😳
Did I die OR did I die...

Stop dying...we have to read more updates .. Kidding!! You can die... We'll get u CPR, only it wont be R&B administering it!!πŸ˜†we'll make sure you recover n come back to tell us stories of that CPR!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Here is my work day

Wake at 5:50, have coffee pack lunch for teenager, (make roti, warm up subzi fill in thermos type work, the younger one is angrez he only wants PASTA EVERYDAY... ARGHHH😑) quickly begin writing a chapter, get the younger one's lunch ready, our lunches ready... shower, finish up writing in 10 or 15 min instalments

Yes I know I should be chanting or praying or worrying about the world economiesπŸ˜† but in my defense I have Matt Lauer playing on TV all the whileπŸ˜†, kick the lil one out to the bus stop at 8:30, head to work, return at 5 ish, write another one, cook rice or load dal in cooker and write the other one, head to Y fro gym and swim lessons... return finish up dinner, clean kitchen, pick up crap from all over house, and then relax and write another chapter or tear up who ever has pissed me off on a given day (usually politicians, mean Desis or Bollywood as you all know by nowπŸ˜ƒ

Hit the sack at 10:00 or 10:30

I write altogether 2 hours ish every day, I respond, at nights usually, read comments on the go... in painfully yawn inducing meetings... or in Chuck E Cheese (bakwaas mat kar aadha de type jokes 🀣, last nite after returning from CEC I realized I didnt have milk... coffee ke bina to jaan nikal jaayegi I ran to the gas station around the corner, I was laughing by myself looking for a 2% gallon

The store clerk thought I must be schizo and "milk was talking to me"🀣 I didnt care...)

This why I admire u so much Nisha. I am gonna try and emulate u...I have no discipline, am a bit lazy . Am gonna try and change a lil bit. I have already placed u on a pedestal...πŸ˜‰
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

Stop dying...we have to read more updates .. Kidding!! You can die... We'll get u CPR, only it wont be R&B administering it!!πŸ˜†we'll make sure you recover n come back to tell us stories of that CPR!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I like the way you kill competition πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  Hershey. Btw I really like the name Shruti. ( had a room mate back in Delhi she had the biggest eyes ever)
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I like the way you kill competition πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  Hershey. Btw I really like the name Shruti. ( had a room mate back in Delhi she had the biggest eyes ever)

Seriously I was so excited to see the title of the update. No one can pronounce the name here...so saad. I keep explaining to one and all what it means and how pronounce it. The best way I tell them is from Shakespeare's play taming of the shrew...just add a ti to it...people have called me  SHARUTI...or even SHANTI!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shruti!!

I ❀️MM residents !!! so perfect this one was so dreamy so lovely so real no words ..
Lovely name both my kids names starts with S :-)
The Vandu /II convo perfect , R&B Vandu relation perfect.,
II Sam relation perfect..
Pretty much every relation is so well written Nisha !!!!πŸ‘,
How these two share there love is just 😳

I will say it 1 millionth time i dont know who you write so well and it keeps getting better and the Sosy gang keeps repeating the same "this is my fav ever until they read the next one πŸ˜†
"

So so impressed with your time management skills writing i think is in your blood group because writing is one thing but writing so uniquely is just amazing!!!
@hershey i have been reading your suggestions very very amazing!!
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Seriously I was so excited to see the title of the update. No one can pronounce the name here...so saad. I keep explaining to one and all what it means and how pronounce it. The best way I tell them is from Shakespeare's play taming of the shrew...just add a ti to it...people have called me  SHARUTI...or even SHANTI!

shruti is a beautiful name even R&B acknowledges it aur kya chaiya !!! 😳
Now i am wondering about R&B and II's kids name one name i have always liked for them is
Anish (Raman Ishitha) ,3 girls ho toh sochna padega.. !!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
and madam II is a jhoothi :-) of course he praised how she looked in the carom one

"U look smoking hot" he said ferociously

and he was 45 minutes late
drama queen πŸ˜†

@sakiv thanks so much  for putting the direct links the thread 16 is not going to thread 16 just fyi
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😊 The hospital updates were both lovely. The care and ease with which R& B and Sam manage the crisis and II was very cute. Why is everyone chanting II is reckless? Nisha is it a build up to something? You have already established through your description how reckless our II is. The subtle hints R&B is dropping that he wants his II clones quickly evident in every recent chapter.
The way II messages Ranjan despite her anxiety, ensures Minion makes the Dude's favourite dishes...the way he teases her in his gentle way...the way he handles a childish Appa...the Dude is taking a stance not only in handling his II but also by saying he'd inform Amma he is warming up to her as well. It is only Appa that needs to be defrosted but since II is their contention Appa will sulk more as gradually the duo become possessive of the other in their own sweet way. Lovely Nisha not only the pieces you write but also the person you are.
We get a glimpse of Nisha the person who is so loving, caring and focused on the role she has taken on to get the readers hooked, the way you multi task and the way you conjure up every update that is so different...the effort you put in to respond to every response on the thread...AMAZING is all i can say...i feel great i stumbled on the thread and to say i am an avid reader is putting it lightly...Congratulations on the new thread.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srividyamouli

😊 The hospital updates were both lovely. The care and ease with which R& B and Sam manage the crisis and II was very cute. Why is everyone chanting II is reckless? Nisha is it a build up to something? You have already established through your description how reckless our II is. The subtle hints R&B is dropping that he wants his II clones quickly evident in every recent chapter.
The way II messages Ranjan despite her anxiety, ensures Minion makes the Dude's favourite dishes...the way he teases her in his gentle way...the way he handles a childish Appa...the Dude is taking a stance not only in handling his II but also by saying he'd inform Amma he is warming up to her as well. It is only Appa that needs to be defrosted but since II is their contention Appa will sulk more as gradually the duo become possessive of the other in their own sweet way. Lovely Nisha not only the pieces you write but also the person you are.
We get a glimpse of Nisha the person who is so loving, caring and focused on the role she has taken on to get the readers hooked, the way you multi task and the way you conjure up every update that is so different...the effort you put in to respond to every response on the thread...AMAZING is all i can say...i feel great i stumbled on the thread and to say i am an avid reader is putting it lightly...Congratulations on the new thread.

very well put !!ditto ditto ditto
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

To say its a perfect Sunday would be an understatement

Woke at 10:30 AM
Made dosa batter, Cleaned house, made a yummy Iyer lunch snake gourd subzi with grated coconut and drumstick sambar, did uncountable loads of laundry, folded uncountable loads, had lunch AND ACTUALLY TOOK A HOUR LONG NAP

Now back online with chai
Will have to iron clothes for the week etc later... but for now... I am with my cuties... y'all as Oprah would say

Is Nivi being drugged by S? Is that why we dont see her much?
Darn it! The love potion, I tell you...

Diva apni love story kabhi bata na hamey

Where is Arya, seeing her is like  UFO sightings, instead I would like her to be like Bollywood stars, IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME

@bold: Nope. She's bck 2 being a kitabi keeda.   Phn silent par karke madam padhai mein ghus chuki hai...so much so tht her S textd me 2day 2 ask y she wasnt respondng 2 his texts. πŸ˜† 

Meri koi luv story nahi hai Nisha...we wer lab partners 1 semestr in final yr of undergrad thn he askd me 2 the senior dance. Uske baad we partd ways 4 grad school w/ him in Boston nd me here in NYC. He kept in touch tho which I didn't expect so we decided 2 try the long distance thing. Been working ok I guess...kabhi on, kabhi off. We try 2 c each othr every few weeks. Thts abt it. Nt much of a luv story 2 tell. πŸ˜³

Me 2 am missing Arya's fangirl/feminist reviews.