Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am half way done with with my chapter only swim lesson for the kid tonite will post as soon as I return... Ranjan's thoughts are well laid out
I want to make the R&B part interesting I had a harrowing day at work, I didnt daudofy my imagination ke ghorey much
WILL DO on the treadmill and write a good one hopefully

I apologize...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I am half way done with with my chapter only swim lesson for the kid tonite will post as soon as I return... Ranjan's thoughts are well laid out

I want to make the R&B part interesting I had a harrowing day at work, I didnt daudofy my imagination ke ghorey much
WILL DO on the treadmill and write a good one hopefully

I apologize...

Apologize?!?? Woh kya hota hai? N kyu hota hai?? Tum apolo ja rahi ho? Mat jao, its no good! Yahi raho, story likho.. Jisko na pasand aaye usko "sanu ki" bolo! πŸ˜† ok I know the initial bit is a very bery bad joke!! πŸ˜•
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nisha while you are writing i re-read the last update again how sweeet ,smart yet to get over it

on that note here is something i imagined..

II being  engrossed in work has skipped breakfast & lunch, Minion sending food and RAnjan bringing it to II's office and R&B getting water for her the 2 men going mad and force feeding her and Harish the mean head watches it 😳

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Main Na Kehti Thi - Ranjan Gushing - part 2 

read the update a zillion times. Ashu absolutely true - Ranjan Rocked and Robber Shocked

battle lines are clearly drawn. Ranjan and clan VS Harish and Clan. 

Mahabharat has just about begin. wonder who will play the role of krishna though.

I always knew for Ranjan its an emotional thing. The minute RB showed an iota of interest all his fears, his insecurities melted. His self esteem boosted and looks like he's ready to face the world. 

BUT as we all know, it's not going to be easy. RB will go back to his shell.. Its not as if his love has suddenly jagoed for the estranged papa. lekin one step at a time. 

this could perhaps lead to unravelling of the Beenu Kumar scandal.. lets see where Nisha plans to take this. 

I am sure that Robber Gang will not take this lying down.. will come back fast and furious! 

Ranjan's emotional Health starting to get fixed just a wee bit... now its time to settle II's financial health and RB's mental health. 

yup but how will the Father /son duo do it.. she wont agree .. only thing could be a joint account or R&B just paying of the  car loan and she can keep screaming and he can threaten to show the prenup to appa..
The only way R&B is going to survive is to keep doing his thing and use blackmail πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Harini and Vikas, koti koti thanks.

kodi thanks from me too i am reading the first thread again 😳
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

yaar kodi means hen/chicken
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HSP.CANADA.
need 9 more updates to become goldie and she is missing.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Anu, when I read the update in the morning, I had a vision of u doing happy dance and singing song for Ranjanji πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Apologize?!?? Woh kya hota hai? N kyu hota hai?? Tum apolo ja rahi ho? Mat jao, its no good! Yahi raho, story likho.. Jisko na pasand aaye usko "sanu ki" bolo! πŸ˜† ok I know the initial bit is a very bery bad joke!! πŸ˜•

🀣
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

HSP.CANADA.

need 9 more updates to become goldie and she is missing.

Very busy day πŸ˜• !
Goldie should lead to golden privileges πŸ˜†πŸ˜† getting an extra updateπŸ˜‰