to do so for many months to come.
Applause for everyone who is with this story
in some way or other.
But dude it was ur skills which made it possible
Hoping for an update soon or won't b able to read
till next day
Warm regards to all

that was nothing yaar.
one logic is all the links of that thread have only one difference that is page number which comes in end of link.
so what I have to do is just paste same link and edit the pagenumber.
work done.
it would take less time than checking pages which you guys did.

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Very busy day πŸ˜• !
Goldie should lead to golden privileges πŸ˜†πŸ˜† getting an extra updateπŸ˜‰

so i remember Ashu became a goldie post Sosy , me and then you Shev chalo will help you get ur 9 now :-) we havent i feel chatted in a looong while , timing so not matching these days i sleep and every one gets active , I am up and in office checking and folks are away :-(
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

The words seemed a bit blurry to me after I posted the picture, so here's the transcribed version. πŸ˜Š

Feeling smug about its certainty,
evening anticipates day's demise.
And as scattered shades of grey gather,
blue finds sanctuary in your eyes.

As crimson flames melt a stained-glass sky,
sol's scarlet orb reluctantly sinks.
And night absorbs the essence of light,
sketching silhouettes with blackened inks.

As vermilion tints the horizon,
fantasy seems to be everywhere.
And dusk ignites flickering fireflies,
flashing love signals while in the air.

Darkness descends like a shroud of smoke,
extinguishing last lingering light.
And in the fabric of time and space,
stars confetti an ebony night.

A liquid moon pools in a black sky,
gilding waters of a wishing well.
And silence mutes the beat of two hearts,
held captive within love's magic spell.

Holding hands they embrace happiness,
letting both hearts and souls intertwine.
For when two fledgling hearts fall in love,
each moment is savored like fine wine.

beautiful Nivi!!!! πŸ‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

yaar kodi means hen/chicken

kodi = crore in tamil :-)

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Vikas and friends Thanks so much for the index.
A HUGEEE help.

😊
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu, when I read the update in the morning, I had a vision of u doing happy dance and singing song for Ranjanji πŸ˜†

yes yes and yes i actually was smiling all wide and actually for the first time had khushi ke aasoon i am not kidding , the last i had was zindagi gulzar update when he said i want 3 like you , i gush on every update but the first time is always special ..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Nidhi my fellow software engineer where are you...i need to find her id and pm her.. she wrote such beautiful reviews .

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha aadha update likh chuki thi... Fir bhi abhi tak update nahi aaya!!😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Peek into the past

He couldnt withdraw he wanted to actively explore lease options, but first he awaited a report from his private sleuths on what Jha was all about, he had encountered 1000s in his lifetime
from used car dealers in Arya Samaj Road to property dealers in Sainik farms to "lobbyists" that supplied "women" to political parties on race course road, he had met crooks of every shape size and form

He had met wheelers and dealers over lunch, he had met safari suit clad gold watch wearing "hustlers" outside Ministry of Commerce & Industry Depptt of Export Import and outside  Aykar Bhavan (IT Deptt) at ITO

He had contacts in Crime Branch CBI and Revenue Intelligence, he hadnt been raided once... 
many of his acquaintances were arrested for white collar crimes and had to use legal loopholes to get out
 and got away, local MCD employees later turned politicians still bowed to him reverentially

He had a lot of political and financial clout, he owned and operated Swiss Bank Accounts, he paid his taxes in "full" and stayed clean for the most part

You HAD to get your hands dirty in Delhi. There was no second opinion about it

Savita was the driving force behind his ethics, she wasnt Saraswati or Lakshmi or Durga, 
but would explain things to him pragmatically, she had a MA in Sociology, she said "The consequences of a quick buck can be felt long after like after shocks of a earth quake"

His son had talked with him less than 10 times in the last 4 years, 
he might have spoken with him atleast five in the last month. He still avoided being alone with him in any setting'
Even at Spectrum when they both stepped out of their rooms, (Mrs Sagar was doubling up as both their admins now), Ranjan would begin to smile but arrest it, when he wouldnt see any on R&B's face, he would gently turn and go back

This scene played out many times as Mrs Sagar witnessed it, she would reverentially get up and move towards him, upon seeing him re enter his roomshe would turn to face his son

Ranjan was still"Sending their share" to their respective Bank accounts every month, salary/earnings/interest whatever it was, it was going into R&B's even before the scandal R&B rarely write a check from it, when he 
last checked "most" of it was rolled over into tax deferred investments of some sort, his wealth manager had insisted "he bring his son along" for meetings
He would promise, pretending to have "forgotten" every time

If the wealth manager suspected anything... he didnt say...

Sometimes he questioned his own motives to expand recklessly into every Northern state.  
He was once put on statins, he went off it based on sheer discipline, his BP shot up soon after Savita passed, he spent a couple nights at Sam's and returned

R&B was "unreachable", or wrapping up in Hong Kong, nobody knew.
He had not said a word from the moment Savita's news came and the moment he left for the airport two weeks later

Sometimes to Ranjan it felt like they had come a long way... sometimes they stood where they were on the day  he woke in his underwear on that bed

Ranjan wandered by the huge windows in his room... walked out and wandered to his son's room, Mrs Sagar tried not to "look"

The general assistant/ copier chap paused wondering what the CEO was about to do

"Kaise ho beta" he asked

"Jee theek sir" he muttered

"Sir ka copy job tha" he said

He handed R&B's what looked like stacks of glossy proposals of some sort, spiral bound

Some were in French

"Mujhe deejiye" Mrs Sagar scolded the boy

"Its OK mrs Sagar, I get to move my arms and legs" he winked

She nodded politely sitting down

He went in and placed it on the coffee table. The large redwood desk gleaming... clean... a Calendar depicting Venture Capital humor sat on it

A bunch of people sat around in chairs a banner hung "Startups Anonymous" one guy was confessing "Seven companies in three years" was today's humor

Ranjan chuckled... Dry and sharp just like his son

There was a few bottles of water some half empty, the huge 40 inch Apple desktop flashed pictures of some European trek.. none featured him

The coffee table was neatly organized... with stacks of files pens and books about music...

It was impersonal, functional and clean... he wandered to the window he found his son staring out of. He saw what his son saw... the busy Spectrum intersection
10s of people tried to cross... there was honking, and people weaving between speeding vehicles, sometimes Ranjan felt like that...

He would go play tennis sometimes when he was at Modern... he would beat him in ever game, "Did u expect me to be kind Dad?" he would ask chuckling

"I expect you to win" he would say 

His son usually locked his room when he went away on trips, looks like he was in today... Ranjan could give himself a tour, uninvited...

Ranjan drove to Max that evening... Samar had texted he had arrived at Delhi, Harish was going to get him, 
it was after 8 ish. He had a meeting with his lawyers on Thursday, tomorrow, April 23rd to understand 
the options he had, Bihar government had made announcements about his foray into the state

He pulled into the parking garage and walked over to the elevator

Went to pre natal care

His daughter in law was walking Bala's mother to the rest room

Mrs Iyer stood up and walked over as soon as she saw him, hands hoined in namaste " Arey aap, please aayiye"

He smiled warmly "Mr Iyer?"

"Oh! he went down with Bala to pay for Meds" 

"how is she?" he asked

"the doctor is in there" Amma said worried

"I have people in AIIMS Mrs Iyer can we move her?" he offered

"Oh no... I think she is being cared for Sam's Doc knows the Chief Doc"

Ranjan smiled

He saw R&B wander in headphones in his ears...  just as always they saw each other from across the room, 
like Harish's kids he didnt come running, or touch his feet or ask about the weather or offer his water bottle

Tan came in a few moments later

"hey Dad" aap kab aaye?"

"5 mins ago puttar"

"Visitor hour ka fayda?"

Ranjan nodded smiling

"Has Samar returned?" he asked

"Yes yes" he said

"Deal kar daala aapne?" he asked

"Aisa hi kuch" he smiled

"Kab hai opening"

"Not soon" he said looking at his son

"AGM mein announce karenge is that why u are secretive?"

Ranjan laughed "Arey nahi puttar" "Its all out in the open" he said in a resigned way

"is everything OK dad"

"yes yes beta" he patted Tan's shoulder fondly

"To khareed rahe hain lease kar rahe hain?"

"Abhi to woh laut raha hai" Ranjan said

"Lease huh?" Tan winked

Tan was like R&B very perceptive and sharp, one word he could glean the entire story

"Bihar is a place that requires lot of caution" Ranjan said

"I understand" Tan nodded

Mr Iyer and Bala arrived

"How are you Mr Iyer" he did a namaste

"Good Mr Bhalla, thanks for coming
"How are u beta" he asked Bala

"fine sir" he smiled

"Please, u can call me Dad or Uncle Vandita is like a daughter"

Appa looked at him like "I GAVE THAT SON OF YOURS ONE ALREADY, LET THIS ONE BE MINE PLEASE"

"How is she?" he asked

"Better, but we hope by Sat they let her go"

Ranjan asked stats, Bala rattled them off

"Ur daughter or son will give u immense joy Bala" Ranjan said

"thanks SI... Uncle"he smiled weakly

"Where is my daughter in law" he smiled

"She was with my Amma" Bala smiled

Appa:Would you like coffee?

"No no, you must not go, Tan will go" he smiled at Tan

Tan smiled nodding

II returned... "dad" she said
He hugged her warmly... "Aap miley?" she asked

"Milaane waali to bhaag gayi mujhe dekhte hi" he smiled wickedly

"I can... now" she nodded

"Apne miya ko milaya?"

"Jee... umm.. nahi... umm abhi" she nodded  "I can get him

Ranjan watched her walk away... Bala shared some reports with Mr Iyer
R&B got up, bending down by II lips to hear... she spoke animatedly, he smiled... and nodded
She spoke and spoke and spoke... he said one sentence, she held his hand
and brought him to Ranjan...

'

"

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beech mei rokk diya?!?
II ne R&B ko kya kaha? R&B ne kya farmaya fir??