Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

'Undercover love 'both for the hubs and the update!! We multi task well!! ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations Nisha...1 more before you get to the "legal" age thread๐Ÿ˜†... I know you can do it, I can feel it in my bones that you'll hit that legal mark of 18!! So write away!! N make all my/our wishes come true!!๐Ÿ˜† I have my selfish motives in this thread's updates n all future threads as well!!๐Ÿ˜†
By the way, I was reading thread 2. The chapter about letting go...where she believes R&B would never marry... Could we have II asking in a round about way what made the nomad put down his backpack n get "almost" settled... Something that would talk about those days... I want II to feel confident that she has come a long way from tiding over the nomadic fears of R&B n that Appa would not agree to her wishes of having R&B!! I want them both to remember their first shared meal... II passing food from her plate to his... N R&B could demand "payback" for rest of the 5 things that II put on his plate๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Congratulations Nisha...1 more before you get to the "legal" age thread๐Ÿ˜†... I know you can do it, I can feel it in my bones that you'll hit that legal mark of 18!! So write away!! N make all my/our wishes come true!!๐Ÿ˜†I have my selfish motives in this thread's updates n all future threads as well!!๐Ÿ˜†

By the way, I was reading thread 2. The chapter about letting go...where she believes R&B would never marry... Could we have II asking in a round about way what made the nomad put down his backpack n get "almost" settled... Something that would talk about those days... I want II to feel confident that she has come a long way from tiding over the nomadic fears of R&B n that Appa would not agree to her wishes of having R&B!! I want them both to remember their first shared meal... II passing food from her plate to his... N R&B could demand "payback" for rest of the 5 things that II put on his plate๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I remember that chapter too well. It's his mothers barsi and he brings her home for lunch and Ranjanji is there too right!! Yep their first shared meal.
A beautiful update it was.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Congratulations Nisha...1 more before you get to the "legal" age thread๐Ÿ˜†... I know you can do it, I can feel it in my bones that you'll hit that legal mark of 18!! So write away!! N make all my/our wishes come true!!๐Ÿ˜† I have my selfish motives in this thread's updates n all future threads as well!!๐Ÿ˜†

Waise  to Nisha will never run out of ideas, but as the story progresses I would really want a peek into RB and IIs unresolved matters from the previous threads...even if it is an internal realization...these idiots will never lay bare their thought processes to each other...that's fine. 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I remember that chapter too well. It's his mothers barsi and he brings her home for lunch and Ranjanji is there too right!! Yep their first shared meal.
A beautiful update it was.

I love the progression... There still is mystery n newness in their relationship, yet they seem to have come a long long way from when II could only "dream" of  sharing life with R&B n R&B trying his best to involve n share his life with II. I doubt he had ever even willingly n enthusiastically shared his trip pictures with M or even Sam... N not to mention play those french youtube videos just coz she laughed at a few of them... In the hindsight, you see R&B trying his best to woo the Iyer with big eyes n bright mood matching nose rings that held the remote to his desires back then... N still does!!!!โ˜บ๏ธ
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

I read your comments later ๐Ÿ˜Š, I use to get up at 3.30 to study back in the day. And go to sleep after breakfast ๐Ÿ˜†. 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To say its a perfect Sunday would be an understatement

Woke at 10:30 AM
Made dosa batter, Cleaned house, made a yummy Iyer lunch snake gourd subzi with grated coconut and drumstick sambar, did uncountable loads of laundry, folded uncountable loads, had lunch AND ACTUALLY TOOK A HOUR LONG NAP

Now back online with chai
Will have to iron clothes for the week etc later... but for now... I am with my cuties... y'all as Oprah would say

Is Nivi being drugged by S? Is that why we dont see her much?
Darn it! The love potion, I tell you...

Diva apni love story kabhi bata na hamey

Where is Arya, seeing her is like  UFO sightings, instead I would like her to be like Bollywood stars, IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

What vaat in office ...it'd be the same at home too...if my husband gets up and catches me red handed with the iPad now...

SR 
I have been caught๐Ÿ˜• and I was told that I need to act like my age and not be like a kid who reads under the covers ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
charlie1950 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

SR
I have been caught๐Ÿ˜•and I was told that I need to act like my age and not be like a kid who reads under the covers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

My hubby wants to know what I have been
reading all the time that's taking so much of
my time.
He threatened to take my iPhone away and won't b
allowed to touch any app. with internet.
I nodded my head that I will listen but as soon he
gets busy I'm bak on forum.
But he liked all the jokes we shared yesterday
on the forum