Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

WOW 17 and i missed the first page, second and third 😭
but its ok koi gal nahi sooo happy17th !!!and i hope u remember our deal it doesnt stop till my daughter finds her R&B 😃
I just caught up with the 3 updates .. loved it.

I never got bp issues so was doing a google on that.. hope vandu is ok .. not fair i hate it when good folks have to go through this kind of complications .. but 1000% sure things will be fine.
Loved the prior updates R&B, many things stood out but the simple question of R&B asking if the kriti was over and hugging her when she is complaining was just tooo lovely.
Hats of lady 👏
chachu clan has to face its consequence jaisi karni waisi bharni right ,there is a reason you tell ur kids and ur parents tell u to do things straight so we dont get caught in such issues .. mafia war toh hona tha..

On a different note the dance went well for me the highlight was my shy horse girl was smiling throughout :-) so 4 months of 3days practice was worth it ..
I havent read any of the comments but remember EnVee remembering my son eating beetroot.. that was so sweet !!! he loves beetroot and the kids have been also forced to eat bhindi cause my grandmom has instilled it in us that those who eat bhindi will be good in math 😃😃😃

Any updates yet ?
m

Anu, glad ur and your daughters efforts were worth it. Happy for u, your in laws must be proud too. No doubt. All these moments add to memories we can cherish forever.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Nisha!!!! 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

thanks!! yes inlaws were very happy ..every time i go through the exercise of finding a song and drama kids i tell my self why why why and then the performance and the hugs later i start thinking of the next one 😆😆😆 and its on repeat mode every year ..plan to do this till she is in middle school ukebaad i can get on the get straight A's train with her lol abhi toh have given her enough freedom to think of only horses 😃
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago

Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Congratulations Nisha!!!!

Just about time,bud!! Folks were abt to set out a serarch mission for you.!!
charlie1950 thumbnail
Congrats again and to more to come
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Just about time,bud!! Folks were abt to set out a serarch mission for you.!!

Eekss
I slept off early... Woke up about 45 min ago
Took ages to dig up the update

Now I might sleep again

Another one coming?? 

Errantnomad thumbnail

Eekss
I slept off early... Woke up about 45 min ago
Took ages to dig up the update

Now I might sleep again

Another one coming??

Another one in an hourish, I guess. Why ages re, vikas is up with the links...Edited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Ha ha ! Her love for horses!!
Did you read out a lot of bedtime stories of her Prince Charming riding on a horseback , coming to get her. No wonder.
So cute.

Ashu25 thumbnail
One hour toh ho gaya... Do I sleep??? 
Errantnomad thumbnail

One hour toh ho gaya... Do I sleep???

If your quotas over, you may not