Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

To say its a perfect Sunday would be an understatement

Woke at 10:30 AM
Made dosa batter, Cleaned house, made a yummy Iyer lunch snake gourd subzi with grated coconut and drumstick sambar, did uncountable loads of laundry, folded uncountable loads, had lunch AND ACTUALLY TOOK A HOUR LONG NAP

Now back online with chai
Will have to iron clothes for the week etc later... but for now... I am with my cuties... y'all as Oprah would say

Is Nivi being drugged by S? Is that why we dont see her much?
Darn it! The love potion, I tell you...

Diva apni love story kabhi bata na hamey

Where is Arya, seeing her is like  UFO sightings, instead I would like her to be like Bollywood stars, IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME

I guess you are human too! 
charlie1950 thumbnail
Need to take oil from my hair
I hope to c an update by then 😊
charlie1950 thumbnail

Made dosa batter, Cleaned house, made a yummy Iyer lunch snake gourd subzi with grated coconut and drumstick sambar, did uncountable loads of laundry, folded uncountable loads, had lunch AND ACTUALLY TOOK A HOUR LONG NAP

Will have to iron clothes for the week etc later... but for now... I am with my cuties... y'all as Oprah would say

Where is Arya, seeing her is like UFO sightings, instead I would like her to be like Bollywood stars, IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME

Yaar ur so good man
So hard working and so talented in story
telling. Ur story is sab se hatkay yaar.
⭐️ ⭐️ that's what ur
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Where is Arya, seeing her is like  UFO sightings, instead I would like her to be like Bollywood stars, IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME

Reading your note reminded me that I have skipped my laundry 😭Just started it, my routine got messed up this spring break. Did so much with kids.
How to you all the things and still write 3-4 updates daily. How do you plan your day,week,month? Do share your wisdom on that as well. I have to say I was more organized when I was working..being at home I have a tendency to push things for tomorrow. But still will like to hear how you go about your calendar planning. 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shruti

Sam paged a couple of drivers, Tan returned from work directly to the hospital, to say Vandita was "uncared" for would have been a complete lie
Tan spoke with the Chief Doc, invoking rishtedaari and contacts and common friends, the Doc promised "best of care" for Vandita

she had woken from her nap at 8:40 so they could only use the last 20 minute sof visitor hour, II stood in line first

She texted Ranjan about Akka, he said he would come see her on his way home, she reassured him that visitor hours were only until 9 PM

He said he was sending a driver too, II leaned on the bathroom wall and cried at her good fortune, she wondered
how it would have been if she hadnt known Rakshasan or married him. He was heading home since there were too many people in the "private suite's waiting area"
Sam had spoken with the administrator and Vandu was moved from the regular twin sharing room around 2 PM
Sam had laughed in disbelief at II 's innocent demand "I want to be an important person in Akka's life"
"You are JAAN. U are" Sam reassured her

"I just feel Amma and Appa are pushing me away" she had choked up

"Of course not, kisi ki himmat hai aisa karne ki?" she asked hugging her gently

She stepped out of the bathroom.. after washing up

Her husband walked over  "What happened now?" he asked

"YOU" she grumbled holding his hand tight... "Dont go" she begged

"I am going to come back and get you"

"U wont I know" she complained

"I have a call with Alex at 9:30, you go talk with Vandita, and head home"

"Can I kiss you?" she asked politely as they wandered the hallway outside the suite...

"Just one time I hope" he muttered with a half smile

"RAKSHASAN" she muttered.. choosing a quiet moment to pin him against the wall, when the mauve scrub, pink scrub nurses werent walking... went on her toes and grabbed his lips, he heard a groan

She leaned fully on him, he tasted like beer... she grunted... wiping off the taste with her tongue, and then let go

She wouldnt tell him why she felt the sudden urge for intimacy, she wouldnt let go of his hand... "Pohaade da" she begged

"I am going to finish up my call and come get you" he warned

Appa opened the suite door, and smiled at them "Go talk kanna Bala is done talking"

II nodded, dragging him... "Can she stay with us tonite?" Appa asked bluntly despite Amma telling him a million times not to ask

"Umm" R&B stuttered

"See Vandita is unwell, Madhu and I are by ourselves, if Bala calls at night she can be with her Amma?" Appa spun a cute lil sob story

"I was hoping she can come back home tonight, to Malcha Marg" R&B said flatly
He didnt care for Appa, neither feared him...

II stood mutely, she wanted to go back to her husband...
She loved Appa, but tonite she wanted to be with the dude... by showing up at the hospital coordinating with the
 Docs and just by... umm... dunno... just being the AWESOME COOL DUDE HE WAS...

He had just delighted her.

RAKSHASAN! she said with joy... gurgling

"Umm OK.. let me tell Madhu then?" Appa looked at him accusingly
"She wants me to go say Hi! to Vandita I am going in, I can do it" R&B said uber coolly

II and him walked inside, Bala smiled as he saw her approach

"Vendaam pesadengo enakku onga mela romba kovam" (Dont talk to me I am very upset with you)

"Why kanna?" Bala cooed hugging her  "What did u do man? U used to be the object of ire how did I take ur place" Bala guffawed

"Winds changed?" R&B muttered softly
"Dont mock me da" she warned her hubs

She dragged him inside

Akka was sitting up eating the nurse fed her fruits and what looked like custard... from a bowl

"Ennaoda pattu kutti epdi irukku (how is my darling child)

"How is my niece?" II asked sulking

"R&B isko bol na she can have girls I only want another boy" R&B kissed Vandita's forehead

They both smiled warmly at each other

"Dont be nice to her, she kept the news from me" II felt  the lump again, she ordered her husband

"acchocho, no kanna... Amma said, since he came back last nite, u must have fought with him, must be upset anyway this will further psyche u up" Vandu said calmly
"I only fight... umm... I dont fight every day... I fought because he said he would return at 8 and returned at 10"

"Aise kaise kar diya yaar tumne? Tch tch tch tch... BECHAARI meri cutie, DO GHANTE kiya tumhara intezaar?" Vandu teased

"U try dressing up in a kanjeevaram cotton after returning from work, crisp and all starched... it was so muggy, I was pacing the patio in frustration, he never told me I looked good" II ranted

Vandita laughed heartily, R&B chuckled

"U should have thrown a fit and come to Munirka no?" Akka asked curiously

"Ummm... Ra... he would have gone to the office and started talking in French, I wanted to ruin it" II said smugly

Akka leaned forward and invited her for a hug "I am OK kanna... dont worry da"

"The next time you lie to me, I am never talking with you ever again, I am already not talking with Athim, he knows!!! Its only Shravu, you and Shruti" II mumbled

"SHRUTI YAARU DI?" Akka asked winking at R&B

"I named her Shruti, she is going to be a singer... Shravan Shruti, if you have another one then I will think of a none S name" II promised

"ONE MORE AA? Are u kidding? Look at me!" she smiled

She looked puffy and tired and her belly was huge, her smile, her charm, those sparkling Iyer eyes were intact... but the pregnancy was taking its toll on her II hated that

She wanted to make Akka's pain go away... she wanted Akka to have a easy breezy one like with Shravu

"I promise you dont have to do a THING after she is born" "I will DO EVERYTHING this time I wont even complain"

"She was in LSR when I had Shravu... September? first semseter exams, she would hold him in her arms and walk around studying" Akka's tears flowed freely

R&B stared at his wife's bent head... she stirred Akka's custard bowl trying to fight tears...

"I was not allowed to give him a bath unless she was watching, I was not allowed to change him, not allowed to hold him, not allowed to sleep by him

"I used her room, but slept on the divan" Akka laughed hysterically "she slept on the bed with Shravu"

"Shruti will sleep between us" she told her husband

"Will you return her when you have yours?" Akka asked gently

"Umm... noo!!!!!! I wont" she said flustered... Akka saw a rush of warm color rise up her cheeks

And prayed the "Wont" meant "Wont return Shruti" and NOT "wont have any of MY OWN".
Her husband hoped the same too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked him down to the parking garage in the basement... "Dinner should be ready, aaj kuch vegetarian nahi nahi" she sulked
She had asked Minion to make lamb and chicken... when he had called her on the way to the hospital

He smiled a half smile

"Is there meat in dessert too?"😉 he asked, she squeezed his arm...

"dont laugh" she wrapped her arms around his arm and almost hung from it...

"Dont go" she said one last time, nibbling his fore arm

He stopped turned, held her face... "shes going to be OK. I am coming to get you at 11, if u dont show up by then" he told her possessively

"Shruti is a lovely name BTW" he smiled fully into her eyes😳

She returned it in full gusto... "Since they are mine, only I get to name them"😈

"Of course" he nodded with mock sincerity😃

"Can u think of any others?" he asked casually...🤗

"Baby names?" she asked curiously
"Hmm" he nodded

"I have a bunch of boy names" she said shaking her head fighting his hold😳

"I want girls" (names...)" he said😳

She watched him drive off... so did a bunch of onlookers when he gassed the multi crore Italian horse😳
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Purrrfeccttt!! I dunno.. There was sooo much warmth n mushiness in this one.. I love how II openly is demanding the Dude's attention... I like how she openly says n admits she only wants to stay with him... N she admittedshe dressed for him n him only the last evening!! Awww-worthy!!! Sam treats her like kid!! I love the fact that Sam,even though being from a different family, pampers II and understands thatts not over the top drama but an innocent heart demanding some love from all.Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Reading your note reminded me that I have skipped my laundry 😭Just started it, my routine got messed up this spring break. Did so much with kids.
How to you all the things and still write 3-4 updates daily. How do you plan your day,week,month? Do share your wisdom on that as well. I have to say I was more organized when I was working..being at home I have a tendency to push things for tomorrow. But still will like to hear how you go about your calendar planning. 

Here is my work day

Wake at 5:50, have coffee pack lunch for teenager, (make roti, warm up subzi fill in thermos type work, the younger one is angrez he only wants PASTA EVERYDAY... ARGHHH😡) quickly begin writing a chapter, get the younger one's lunch ready, our lunches ready... shower, finish up writing in 10 or 15 min instalments

Yes I know I should be chanting or praying or worrying about the world economies😆 but in my defense I have Matt Lauer playing on TV all the while😆, kick the lil one out to the bus stop at 8:30, head to work, return at 5 ish, write another one, cook rice or load dal in cooker and write the other one, head to Y fro gym and swim lessons... return finish up dinner, clean kitchen, pick up crap from all over house, and then relax and write another chapter or tear up who ever has pissed me off on a given day (usually politicians, mean Desis or Bollywood as you all know by now😃

Hit the sack at 10:00 or 10:30

I write altogether 2 hours ish every day, I respond, at nights usually, read comments on the go... in painfully yawn inducing meetings... or in Chuck E Cheese (bakwaas mat kar aadha de type jokes 🤣, last nite after returning from CEC I realized I didnt have milk... coffee ke bina to jaan nikal jaayegi I ran to the gas station around the corner, I was laughing by myself looking for a 2% gallon

The store clerk thought I must be schizo and "milk was talking to me"🤣 I didnt care...)
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Since you wrote such an awesome mushy chapter... Here is another one Cracker of d day.

Someone asked an old man, "At 70yrs, u still cal ur wife . ...Darling.., jaan..., janu..., sweety..., baby..., Honey..., Luv...!!!!" What is the secret of this love??? 
Old man: I forgot her name 10 yrs ago... & I'm scared to ask her.
charlie1950 thumbnail
Awww who is more kiddo the children of both house or the sweet ll
ll is unbelieveable and lovable
The very reason r&b is so smitten with her
Like he is natural with kids so is she though she refuses to acknowledge that
But we know
Indeed a musicial start to this new thread
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG OMG...this has got to be my most favourite update EVERRR! 

THE REASON????... MY REAL NAME IS SHRUTI!
 And when he said these lines

"Shruti is a lovely name BTW" he smiled fully into her eyes😳
Did I die OR did I die...