Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Lies and Goodwill

I am going to be butchered and hated and thought one dimensional but me still team Ranjan..😳
He tried to support his son /dil , he doesnt know the complete picture, he trusts but he was cornered .

As a businessman he has no support , its extremely hard to lead a life where ur son /husband doesnt support you , he trusts only R&B on the bihar thing thats why sent him there and used his opinion thats why is texting him next..

In tamil you have this saying pattum padama erukkarthu (its like living without being involved) thats how these R&B & II live in MM.
You need to be 100% involved in something or not, if R&B hates it so much he should leave for Paris with his wife and not listen to Sams pregnancy and come back.
If he is back he has to use his brains and work .

And no i dont believe in choice , I dont believe in freedom of doing whatever you want in this world , yes to some extent but as a middle class educated girl I was expected to marry , have kids, raise a family , obsess about grades, teach daughter carnatic music, cook healthy, wear appropriate clothes, teach values .Nobody forced me or my 100 other friends but we do it happily u can get frustrated look at others life and feel wow wish i could but u dont there is no reason .

Similarly my business class friends didnt study much some of the brothers joined business even after going to Warton,the girls didnt learn to cook but learnt how to get work out of others, where to shop,throw the perfect party and honestly not ever looking at a bill and buying anything , it came to them naturally!

So Ranjan having these thoughts is very very valid in his context.. the only thing that is going to make me dislike Ranjan is if he cheated knowingly and I would be very very surprised if that happened cause a dad who gave these values cannot and for me the die hard addict of Sosy it would be the first time that a character didnt behave true to character !
Cheating after marriage even a thought makes a person Black for me not grey ..

Oh and the tara mausi update was so cute , loving minion more by the update

Now I am 99 percent sure this Chachu is behind Ranjan's scandal. Hope R&B clarifies this Samar mess.Edited by putti77 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its all clear and laid out perfectly!
The guy is not bothered but somewhere, something pinches him
The father is worried...He is being cornered by his own brother
The girl is reckless, does not know a thing of whats happening in the family ...Am sure her husband would never want her to know anything
The ROBBER started spreading muck like nobody's biz all over again...
His son CHOSE to stay back! Why dont people see that!
Rationality or not, there needs to be some common sense when you are indulging yourself in such business deals!

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Its all clear and laid out perfectly!

The guy is not bothered but somewhere, something pinches him
The father is worried...He is being cornered by his own brother
The girl is reckless, does not know a thing of whats happening in the family ...Am sure her husband would never want her to know anything
The ROBBER started spreading muck like nobody's biz all over again...
His son CHOSE to stay back! Why dont people see that!
Rationality or not, there needs to be some common sense when you are indulging yourself in such business deals!

I hope you are not katti with me still 😉 
Good summation and u know cheating only gets u so far so the robber gang has to face the consequence for their nefarious activities
JugsCorner thumbnail
Congrats Nisha on SS17!

Just got to read Shruti - beautiful! My friend's kids names are Shruti & Shravan!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I dont think RnB is going to defend or say anything, Nisha had a said a while ago, II has to fight her own battles. Given he is objective guy he might state things very blatantly to Ranjan. He will not go into specifics about the wh*ores etc or even Samar cutting a deal in between. RnB doesnt really care it is very self evident...I am irked by the idea that Ranjan will help Harish and gang. I will view Ranjan somebody without self respect. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

he wont help if he wanted he neednt have sent R&B to Bihar to get his opinion given for 4 years the chachu clan is working on Ranjan to hadap his business he has stood firm , he is smart enough to appoint and advisor .. Ranjan is no bhola he is a smart business man and if any of the chachu kids had been smart he would have actually helped them but he knows .. he feels jealous that chachus kids are with him and his son hates him.
I would feel that too if i am innocent and my kids hate me i would feel so jealous that this is so not fair
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I hope you are not katti with me still 😉 
Good summation and u know cheating only gets u so far so the robber gang has to face the consequence for their nefarious activities

Katti only for one day ðŸ˜›

I didnt know I could express this well ðŸ˜†

I dont know yet though...I am only hoping there is no major trouble ...If there is I would love and want II-Rb back in Paris ðŸ˜ƒ (Have been pitting for this since they came back...I will still ðŸ˜† )
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lies and Goodwill

I am going to be butchered and hated and thought one dimensional but me still team Ranjan..😳
He tried to support his son /dil , he doesnt know the complete picture, he trusts but he was cornered .

As a businessman he has no support , its extremely hard to lead a life where ur son /husband doesnt support you , he trusts only R&B on the bihar thing thats why sent him there and used his opinion thats why is texting him next..

In tamil you have this saying pattum padama erukkarthu (its like living without being involved) thats how these R&B & II live in MM.
You need to be 100% involved in something or not, if R&B hates it so much he should leave for Paris with his wife and not listen to Sams pregnancy and come back.

And no i dont believe in choice , I dont believe in freedom of doing whatever you want in this world , yes to some extent but as a middle class educated girl I was expected to marry , have kids, raise a family , obsess about grades, teach daughter carnatic music, cook healthy, wear appropriate clothes, teach values .Nobody forced me or my 100 other friends but we do it happily u can get frustrated look at others life and feel wow wish i could but u dont there is no reason .

Similarly my business class friends didnt study much some of the brothers joined business even after going to Warton,the girls didnt learn to cook but learnt how to get work out of others, where to shop,throw the perfect party and honestly not ever looking at a bill and buying anything , it came to them naturally!

So Ranjan having these thoughts is very very valid in his context.. the only thing that is going to make me dislike Ranjan is if he cheated knowingly and I would be very very surprised if that happened cause a dad who gave these values cannot and for me the die hard addict of Sosy it would be the first time that a character didnt behave true to character !

Oh and the tara mausi update was so cute , loving minion more by the update 😳

ditto...i cant explain like this .was waiting for you...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Katti only for one day ðŸ˜›

I didnt know I could express this well ðŸ˜†

I dont know yet though...I am only hoping there is no major trouble ...If there is I would love and want II-Rb back in Paris ðŸ˜ƒ (Have been pitting for this since they came back...I will still ðŸ˜† )

katti for a day or till i tell Lasya needs to be shared with swathi too 😆😆😆
What is the fun if these 2 go to Paris , even the most unassuming of the kids cant let their business rot and die and go to the wolves
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Lies and Goodwill

In tamil you have this saying pattum padama erukkarthu (its like living without being involved) thats how these R&B & II  live in MM.

Similarly my business class friends didnt study much  some of the  brothers joined business even after going to Warton,the girls didnt learn to cook but learnt how to get work out of others, where to shop,throw the perfect party and honestly not ever looking at a bill and buying anything , it came to them naturally!

Oh and the tara mausi update was so cute , loving minion more by the update 😳

Anu I am with you with Ranjan, but he is supporting Harish and family knowingly, then I am mighty pissed with him. That goes to show his week character, And by helping Chacha  he is alienating himself from his family more. He is there father, he needs to comand his family and not let it go. By not defending himslef after the scandal...he has lost his self esteem. He tolerates as he is gulity. If he is innocent (which i believe he is) he needs to clear the air with his family if not in public. Another thing, why is he expanding? for who? Before he does all that he needs to be the true patriarch of the family. And not give choice, have open vote within the fmaily..He needs to assert himself after all he is the dad.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i forgot to say congratz.congo sosy 17...