SS 17 Scoops of ice cream on 105 - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Ranjan is creating a pit hole for himself. The word i want to use is daldal (swamp). It will swallow him. If doesnt open his eyes to reality. I am lossing respect for Ranjan for the first time. I feel no pity when it is self inflicted.😭 

@bold Well said Shev. 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Wow lovely!!👏👏👏👏 ok please please please use ur writing skills nivi dont let corporate world get to you ...
Nivi outstanding poetry... you are so immensely talented... Doc S ko hum batayen? Oh! Wow!!  
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Samar being in such a situation and getting out of it ensures Ranjan will forever be obliged to Chachu. Manipulative people do that, they use their loved ones, they offer their own to pitch in and help, and when their child/spouse gets embroiled in a accident or situation of some sort, it gives the manipulative people a bargaining chip of some sort
I am happy we all universally hate people like Chacu, they EXIST. Good things dont always happen to god people, some things that hapen in the world dont have an explanation. Ranjan's peace and happiness is gone, some of it his own alleged doing the other, he is surrounded by a uncaring son, a manipulative brother and circumstances like having to deal with realtors in Bihar

Some lives ARE that way

I dont think R&B will ever yell or threaten or give bhashans Hindi movie hero like, "Agar meri biwi ko kuch kaha to daant tor doonga" types... Ranjan is a enabler and a willful participant there is no use coaching such people

Plus with R&B's unresolved issues about the scandal, the chances he will say anything are remote

Agree with u, good things dont happen to good people, esp in the present I think all of us a bit gray in our thoughts, actions. We should think of our family and our selves also. Very rarely we do find dhood se dhule log.

I dont want R&B to give a bhashan or speak 5 sentences when he has the capability to say that in 1 or 2 sentences.Or to defend his wife for everything. I think when a girl marries and goes to her in-laws, the expectations are always high... irrespective of how much ever the in-laws say that they r like daughters, be friendly, open, u can say anything, consider me as ur mother. It takes time to get comfortable. In case of II if Savitha was alive, it wouldhave been a diff. scenario altogether, but Ranjan's thghts( even though for a moment), were some what wrong.

Anyway now my curiosity has increased too much, wating to see whether R&B will come down and if he does what's he going to say.

Update milegi kya????????????? Pls Pls
the power of silence.
you don't have to say anything.
what ever you want to say does'nt matter.
but who is facing imagins everything what he deserves.
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Wow Nivi, beautiful poetry re...⭐️, BTW does ur R&B know of ur talent???? 
god!i love this chirpy chirpy sosy!!!now so many people are here...yesterday evening was...sob sob...
Lies and Goodwill

I am going to be butchered and hated and thought one dimensional but me still team Ranjan..😳
He tried to support his son /dil , he doesnt know the complete picture, he trusts but he was cornered .

As a businessman he has no support , its extremely hard to lead a life where ur son /husband doesnt support you , he trusts only R&B on the bihar thing thats why sent him there and used his opinion thats why is texting him next..

In tamil you have this saying pattum padama erukkarthu (its like living without being involved) thats how these R&B & II  live in MM.
You need to be 100% involved in something or not, if R&B hates it so much he should leave for Paris with his wife and not listen to Sams pregnancy and come back.
 If he is back he has to use his brains and work .

And no i dont believe in choice , I dont believe in freedom of doing whatever you want in this world , yes to some extent but as a middle class educated girl I was expected to marry , have kids, raise a family , obsess about grades, teach daughter carnatic music, cook healthy, wear appropriate clothes, teach values .Nobody forced me or my 100 other friends but we do it happily u can get frustrated look at others life and feel wow wish i could but u dont there is no reason .

Similarly my business class friends didnt study much  some of the  brothers joined business even after going to Warton,the girls didnt learn to cook but learnt how to get work out of others, where to shop,throw the perfect party and honestly not ever looking at a bill and buying anything , it came to them naturally!

So Ranjan having these thoughts is very very valid in his context.. the only thing that is going to make me dislike Ranjan is if he cheated knowingly and I would be very very surprised if that happened cause a dad who gave these values cannot and for me the die hard addict of Sosy it would be the first time that a character didnt behave true to character !
Cheating after marriage even a thought makes a person Black for me not grey ..

Oh and the tara mausi update was so cute , loving minion more by the update 😳
Originally posted by shidin0117

Agree with u, good things dont happen to good people, esp in the present I think all of us a bit gray in our thoughts, actions. We should think of our family and our selves also. Very rarely we do find dhood se dhule log.

I dont want R&B to give a bhashan or speak 5 sentences when he has the capability to say that in 1 or 2 sentences.Or to defend his wife for everything. I think when a girl marries and goes to her in-laws, the expectations are always high... irrespective of how much ever the in-laws say that they r like daughters, be friendly, open, u can say anything, consider me as ur mother. It takes time to get comfortable. In case of II if Savitha was alive, it wouldhave been a diff. scenario altogether, but Ranjan's thghts( even though for a moment), were some what wrong.

Anyway now my curiosity has increased too much, wating to see whether R&B will come down and if he does what's he going to say.

Update milegi kya????????????? Pls Pls

I dont think RnB is going to defend or say anything, Nisha had a said a while ago, II has to fight her own battles. Given he is objective guy he might state things very blatantly to Ranjan. He will not go into specifics about the wh*ores etc or even Samar cutting a deal in between. RnB doesnt really care it is very self evident...I am irked by the idea that Ranjan will help Harish and gang. I will view Ranjan somebody without self respect. 😭😭😭

It seems many of us have truck load of laundry to fold and press. Even I have 3 days worth clothes to fold though no washing or pressing. Since I am MSing I dont have the energy to do anything, but now I am going to do it, also the grinder is running (just as in DII ) for idli batter, shld prepare tea, and also be here
BTW<forgot >Congrats on the 17th thread Nisha.

Going to multi task for a lil while, u r my inspiration author sahiba.😆