Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ishruhi thanks ❤️ see i can burn pages again with Ranjan defense 😆😆😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

katti for a day or till i tell Lasya needs to be shared with swathi too 😆😆😆
What is the fun if these 2 go to Paris , even the most unassuming of the kids cant let their business rot and die and go to the wolves

Assuming he cares (A tiny bit...Say 0.000000001% atleast), indirectly though he would help...By retaining his shares !! Already discussed...He can retain shares and not involve in the biz...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu I am with you with Ranjan, but he is supporting Harish and family knowingly, then I am mighty pissed with him. That goes to show his week character, And by helping Chacha  he is alienating himself from his family more. He is there father, he needs to comand his family and not let it go. By not defending himslef after the scandal...he has lost his self esteem. He tolerates as he is gulity. If he is innocent (which i believe he is) he needs to clear the air with his family if not in public. Another thing, why is he expanding? for who? Before he does all that he needs to be the true patriarch of the family. And not give choice, have open vote within the fmaily..He needs to assert himself after all he is the dad.

Highlight - Shev di...COMPLETELY AGREE!!!

TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Anu I am with you with Ranjan, but he is supporting Harish and family knowingly, then I am mighty pissed with him. That goes to show his week character, And by helping Chacha  he is alienating himself from his family more. He is there father, he needs to comand his family and not let it go. By not defending himslef after the scandal...he has lost his self esteem. He tolerates as he is gulity. If he is innocent (which i believe he is) he needs to clear the air with his family if not in public. Another thing, why is he expanding? for who? Before he does all that he needs to be the true patriarch of the family. And not give choice, have open vote within the fmaily..He needs to assert himself after all he is the dad.

how can u assert urself when you have no support.. its very very very hard to cut of blood ties.
Example - My grandfather has lands and 3 of his son take care of it after his death , one of them is actually slimy everybody knows he will use the land money for personnel things and not mention the money was made, will take loans what do the other 2 brothers do, one has both kids in US so has to travel here and is worried what will happen to him in later years , so the other 2 brothers do the best to minimize damage and ignoring the 3-4 lakhs that will go missing.
The swindling guy has a son in India and helps the dad now what can u do ...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Assuming he cares (A tiny bit...Say 0.000000001% atleast), indirectly though he would help...By retaining his shares !! Already discussed...He can retain shares and not involve in the biz...

That why i said that Ranjan needs to come forward and talk, not hide behind Sam or now II. 
Have a talk like a bussiness man then  a dad maybe. Rnb will be open to that.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who is here against Ranjan?
I heard some fight going on.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Too much logic coming 
I have nothing to say except agree or disagree

Anu - Why should they NOT go back ??
The plan was going back to Paris in 6 months time right ? The guy had planned it all in advance...He only needs to TELL his wife about it.
The guy also has his sister's nod for not involving his wife in the family circus! So why not ??
II's parent's believe she will be GONE...Why not ??

Ashu25 thumbnail

That why i said that Ranjan needs to come forward and talk, not hide behind Sam or now II. 
Have a talk like a bussiness man then  a dad maybe. Rnb will be open to that.

Which he wont!!
LIKE FATHER< LIKE SON 🥱
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: putti77

Now I am 99 percent sure this Chachu is behind Ranjan's scandal. Hope R&B clarifies this Samar mess.

@bold

agree with u Anu.

I already sympathise with Ranjan, but was against his thght process in that one moment. 

When I read ur POV, rgding II and R&B living without being involved, u can say that for R&B but not II. See she is caring, sensitive and does think abt others like Sam, Ranjan, even minion and others. But one thing is she is reckless and still doesn't know the whole Bhalla family dynamics. Currently, she is mainly focused on R&B more, Ranjan, Sam, her maayka. She has not had much interaction with C&  family, just the basics like how many kids, DILs , grand kids. When sees it affecting her FIL, or her hubby or if Sam lets her know then she will start fighting the battle. At present nobody wants her to know their family skeletons. Dude wont say anything, Sam is not saying anything, they r ashamed to let her know of the shallowness of their relative. 

And also Dude cant just take wifey and go for Paris, for one thing II wont agree (I think), she is gonna miss everybody too much and he has not yet told it to II that he permanently wants to settle there.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Too much logic coming 

I have nothing to say except agree or disagree

Anu - Why should they NOT go back ??
The plan was going back to Paris in 6 months time right ? The guy had planned it all in advance...He only needs to TELL his wife about it.
The guy also has his sister's nod for not involving his wife in the family circus! So why not ??
II's parent's believe she will be GONE...Why not ??

because u dont leave ur fathers business to the wolves u need to find a person to help and then leave.
I will say this again and again .. no big businessmans son can avoid facing the reality of being born to a family of business men and act your role.