Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha, very impressed with your time mgmt, the key I got is getting up in the morning, which I did today😊. Let's see how my day goes.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
samar faithful family man polum!!!arghh...
now R and R are going to talk without an II in b/w...hope this goes well.in b/w their talk about all these blah blah if any one of them just blurts out their concern about the other...hmmm
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Samar being in such a situation and getting out of it ensures Ranjan will forever be obliged to Chachu. Manipulative people do that, they use their loved ones, they offer their own to pitch in and help, and when their child/spouse gets embroiled in a accident or situation of some sort, it gives the manipulative people a bargaining chip of some sort
I am happy we all universally hate people like Chacu, they EXIST. Good things dont always happen to god people, some things that hapen in the world dont have an explanation. Ranjan's peace and happiness is gone, some of it his own alleged doing the other, he is surrounded by a uncaring son, a manipulative brother and circumstances like having to deal with realtors in Bihar

Some lives ARE that way

I dont think R&B will ever yell or threaten or give bhashans Hindi movie hero like, "Agar meri biwi ko kuch kaha to daant tor doonga" types... Ranjan is a enabler and a willful participant there is no use coaching such people

Plus with R&B's unresolved issues about the scandal, the chances he will say anything are remote
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is called screwing himself .
Chachu wan't Raman's part's of shares.
And here he is busy manipulating Ranjan against RnB's wife.

Seriously he think RnB is that dumb that he can't recogonize who is behind this.

RnB will screw him completely if even a word come against II.
Hope Ranjan tells exactly what CHACHU told.

Is'nt it obvious dogs act loyal to people who give them what they want.It explains why your DIL's accepted family in a month of time.To gain your trust / money /pleasures.

But II is loyal to herself for her her means RnB ,her parents,her sisters and her family,SAM and her family    her loyality is not to house its for HERSELF.But she is omnipotent in her family.

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha I am waiting for SAVITHA'S Shares to come open.
want to know what will happen to them?

WILL I GET IT SOON?
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Samar being in such a situation and getting out of it ensures Ranjan will forever be obliged to Chachu. Manipulative people do that, they use their loved ones, they offer their own to pitch in and help, and when their child/spouse gets embroiled in a accident or situation of some sort, it gives the manipulative people a bargaining chip of some sort

I am happy we all universally hate people like Chacu, they EXIST. Good things dont always happen to god people, some things that hapen in the world dont have an explanation. Ranjan's peace and happiness is gone, some of it his own alleged doing the other, he is surrounded by a uncaring son, a manipulative brother and circumstances like having to deal with realtors in Bihar

Some lives ARE that way

I dont think R&B will ever yell or threaten or give bhashans Hindi movie hero like, "Agar meri biwi ko kuch kaha to daant tor doonga" types... Ranjan is a enabler and a willful participant there is no use coaching such people

Plus with R&B's unresolved issues about the scandal, the chances he will say anything are remote

Tum kya bolna chaah rahi ho?? This will turn out in Harish's favor?!? Seriously?!? All this AFTER R&B gave a low down of what Samar has been upto in Bihar in a very controlled but clear way?!? If now Ranjan still goes ahead with saving Samar's ass n its not the other way that Harish is greatful to Ranjan then there is no reason that the son should care a damn about the father n his car becho binnesss... Its best if he sells his shares.. Coz anyway his father is all about looking the other way to his suggestions... Be it transpro installations or this bihar land deal fiasco! Noone wants to beignored repeatedly, it hurts self worth, specially if the suggestions were very practical n reasonable.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ranjan will help chachu as he thinks his brothers sons life is mingled here!what to say about chachu!and i still believe chachu has something to do with ranjan scandal(though nisha almost said its not going to happen.what to do i have only one way out for ranjan..so i m just keeping that)
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha! I really liked the warm symphony in Shruti. Almost like River Flows in You it felt. Read the other updates very quickly. Have a presentation tomorrow. So have not registered enough to comment. Only the presentation slides are dancing before my eyes. 😆
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Ranjan is creating a pit hole for himself. The word i want to use is daldal (swamp). It will swallow him. If doesnt open his eyes to reality. I am lossing respect for Ranjan for the first time. I feel no pity when it is self inflicted.😭 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

will i get one update soon?

Har kise ko intazar hai😆