Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update
Thanks for pm
27vijiforstory6 thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Part 4

Khushi entered inside Maami's room,

Maami beckoned her inside with her lips twisting in displeasure but she is not the one who will let go of the chance to rule anyone easily.

Maami 'hey ladki, clean my room and mind you, I want everything perfect.'

Khushi looked around, the room looked like is already neat and clean. Khushi 'But the room is already...'

Maami 'Accha?' she took a glass vase and let it slip down from her hand. Taking the juice glass which is filled with juice poured it on the thick blanket. Made the whole room messy before Khushi's eyes who stood shocked at her behavior.

Maami 'now see the room is not clean. Do you work? And I want my room as it is perfect like before'

Khushi stood like a mute, Maami shouted at her not seeing her moving 'What the hell are you looking at? Clean this room and wash the blanket, and yes with your hands. Mind it I don't want any strain'

Rest of the part in blog.

For Blog Link PM me, and please only PM's else I'll miss your comment here, sending request through PM to my inbox would be good since I'll not miss you and will reply easily.

Serious Warning : Please do let me know how is it. If I do not get response from you then please don't accuse me later if I turn the blog to private one and give blog invitation to the people who are responding. I seriously will not wish to hurt you people in changing the blog from public to private, and blocking those people who will be silent all through out. But if I did not get a motivation from you people I'll seriously do just that.

P.S please bookmark this page for you to know when next part is updated. I don't know if I'll be able to PM everyone since only few will be following this and I don't want to disturb everyone with PM's for this story.

Edited by 27vijiforstory6 - 9 years ago
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi is treated like a slave by Mami , I hate people who treat people working for them like trash . Khushi is too good for her own bad . Shyam is kept busy and away from RM , but will the snake stay put in one place for long time 😕
Arnav is dangerously possessive & it will not be a wonder if khushi looses her mental balance
P.S I am Manjud from Med
Anj007_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update ji..loved it..
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi

Thanks for the blog link.

Just read all four parts. This is a very interesting tale that leaves me with so many whats and whys and not many answers. Cant wait for the story to unravel.

I don't like the Raizadas...all of them so far.

Will wait and see how Lavanyas character pans out.

Take care.

Hafeefa thumbnail
Wonderful update! Bt feeling sad for khushi, continue soon!
dia.forever thumbnail
hey dear

thanks for the links u send...I m reading one at a time, but all the stories looks promising...I like this one...though arnav is an ass here...eagerly waiting for the reason for all this...n just can't stand obnoxious mami😡

keep writing
dia
Uarnkhui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update sorry for khushi ðŸ˜­
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very mad at Arnav and Maami right now. Poor Khushi..😭