ARSHI INTENSE FF:LOVELESS MARRIAGE link to THREAD#3 PG#1 3/6*PMS LATE

..strawberry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

LOVELESS MARRIAGE

Finally we are here on thread #2 of this fic !!!!
Due to your phenomenal
response guys!!!!
A big thank you to all of you !!!!

Edited by ..strawberry.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..strawberry.. thumbnail

LOVELESS MARRIAGE

banner credit goes to ..cutyee..

CHAPTER #4

Buaji and Khushi shifted in Mumbai in Anuj's house ..They gasped to see his house because it was like palace later Anuj revealed that he is counted in best businessman of India..Buaji and Khushi was proud of him because he started from trash now he is owner of chain of hotels..

Khushi start to live normally in her life but her support was only her "BABY".She was counting days she just want to hold her baby cuddle  him and be with him always...

Arnav's condition was getting worst she just want to be with HER all the time..

Arnav:'I have to bring her back .."He called Aman and asked him to book his tickets for Lucknow..

LUCKNOW
Arnav reached her house but frowned to see door locked.He asked neighbors about it..

Ramu kaka:"Khushi betiya and Madhumatiji left Lucknow.."

Arnav:"Left Luckhnow.."Now this was shock for him..Today he lost HER forever..

MUMBAI

Arnav was driving car aimlessly he lost her dammit he lost her..It was heavily raining outside ..Everything was blur he saw a women running in front of his car as if she was asking for help... She was heavily pregnant and was hplding her bump securely..He stopped the car and got down seeing him boys who were chasing that women run off..He was not able to see her saw clearly due to darkness he found her loosing her balance before she fell down he held her in his arms and shocked to see she is none other than his wifeKhushi carrying his baby inside her womb...
Arnav took Khushi in his farmhouse which is near aa compared to his home .He called doctor and enquired about her health..

Doctor:'She is absolutely fine Mr Raizada..Yes she is 5 months pregnant .."He shocked to hear this..

Arnav:"Is my baby fine  and my wife?.."

Doctor:'Yes you baby is fine nothing to worry but.."

Arnav:'But ?What?.."His heart drowned in fear..

Arnav:'But ?What?.."His heart drowned in fear..

Doctor:"She is really stressed during her pregnancy which is not good for her..She can have complications during her delivary..Just keep her away from stress for now on.."

Arnav sat near Khushi he was just staring at her face he is not able to believe finally she is in front of him..He was about to touch her forehead but he was angry on her for hiding about her pregnancy but It was not her fault either because he had left his bad impression on her he carefully put his hand on her bump and put a kiss there when he  found her wiggling ..Khushi woke up and tryed to sit seeing him in front of her she got scared and held her bump  protectively...

Khushi:'I will not give my baby to you .."She drew her legs close to her chest and was hugging her bump tightly...

Arnav:"Khushi"He was about to cup her face when she shouted.

Khushi:"Dont touch me .."He hand halted in his track '"Dont touch me I will not give my baby.."Again she start having her panic attack which is not good for baby Arnav got  scared to see her condition..

Arnav:'Relax Khushi relax for YOUR baby ..I promise I will not take YOUR baby I promise.." he put stone on his chest and uttered these words...Hearing his soothing words she calmed a bit..

Khushi:'Its my baby.."Tears pooled in her eyes and began to tickle one after other ..

Arnav:"Yes Its YOUR baby.."He uttered these words keeping stone on his heart..Khushi got down off bed.."Where are you going ?.."

Khushi:'"Buaji must be waiting for me ..I want to go to MY house.."Arnav knew he had not any right to stop her..

Arnav:"Mohan will drop you .Dont deny Khushi for your baby.."Saying this he left the room..

Khushi reached home and told everything to buaji..After making Khuhi sleep buaji lost in her thoughts..

Buaji:'He is doing all this because he got to know what he has lost ?..May be he repenting..."

Arnav broke all the things in his room she is not like before she is totally broken and devasted just because of HIM...

Arnav was living in guilt he has spoiled her life when she was with him he behaved rudely when she left him he wanted to be with her..He wants her now..But seeing her broken state he is shattered from inside what hurts him now She don't want him to touch her when she was one who drowned in new world of pleasure when he touched her .He removed his cell phone and call Aman...

Arnav :"Aman I want all detail of Khushi from last three months in an hour ..."
Aman came in Raizada Mansion.
Amna:"(giving file to Arnav)Here are all the details of Khushi maam from past three months .I will take you leave now.."Arnav took file and read its content his heart clutched to read when she left him she was pregnant..She was living in so much distress and misery just because of him..He broke down on his knees and cried for first time in his life because of his bad past he had destroyed her life...

Nurse gave Khushi a beautiful baby just like her and Arnav..Baby's eyes were hazel chocolate brown pink rosy lips,cute button nose, fair complexion Khushi heed over heals fell in love with her baby ..She so loved her baby's smell it was intoxicated for her .She kissed her baby's chubby cheeks and kept it close to her heart when Hospital door opened with a bang and Anjali came in..Khushi shivered to saw her she protectly held her baby ..

Anjali:"Finally you gave birth to my brother's heir.."She laughed and took baby from Khushi.Khushi was shocked to react she was numb and dumb..

Khushi:"Please give me my baby.."She pleaded in front Of Anjali.But Anjali give her evil smile and left from their...

Khushi:"My baby ..My baby ..Please dont take my baby away"Buaji was sleeping near Khushi she rushed towards her and cupped her face..

Buaji:"Titliya open you eyes no one is taking your baby ..Open you eyes.."Khushi opened her eyes and saw buaji..

Khushi:"My baby she is taking him away.."Buaji held her hand and placed it on her bump..

Buaji:"Your baby is safe here dont worry.."Anuj came inside room...

Anuj:'Buaji Is Khushi okay ?.."Buaji:"She again have that panic attack..

Anuj:" Did You give her medicines?.."

Buaji:'Yes she will be fine dont worry.."He gave weak smile to Khushi and buaji and left the room to give privacy to duo...
Anuj went to office buaji took breakfast in Khushi's room who was sitting on bed with her hand around her bump after meeting Arnav she is so possessive about her baby ..

Buaji:"Titliya have some food ."Buaji start to feed her corn flakes she start to gulp it down because she dont want to keep her baby hungry just because she don't want to eat..
Khushi:'I want to go to mandir today.."

Buaji:"Titliya complete this breakfast then we will go.."

Khushi:"You have pain in your knees buaji I will go alone please take some rest.."Buaji agreed and Khushi decided to go Mandir ..

RAIZADA MANSION

Arnav:"What happen now ?..Is she fine ?"He was talking with his private body guard which he kept for Khushi because he was so scared after THAT night's incidient when random boys were chasing her if he didn't reach on time he cant think further shiver ran down to her spine ..

Bodyguard:'Sir Maam is inside mandir ..She is alone here in crowded place.."

Arnav:"I am coming .."He cut the call and grab his car keys to reach his destination..

Silent readers please press "Like"button to show your presence in this thread

Edited by ..strawberry.. - 9 years ago
..strawberry.. thumbnail

INDEX

Thread#1-Click me..

Chapter#4-Click me..

Chapter#5-Click Me..

Chapter#6-Click Me..

Sneak Peek-Click Me..

Chapter#7-Click Me..

Thread#3-Click Me..
Edited by ..strawberry.. - 8 years ago
..strawberry_Pm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
For pms buddy me !!!!

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
lovely update, was very entertaining and i hope things get better b/w arshi soon:)
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
and u turned this story from TS to seedha FF!!!! 😲👏
awesome yay! i like this one and arranged marriage:D ❤️
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread 🥳
Loved the chapter 👏
Poor Khushi, hope everything becomes ok.
Uarnkhui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful part so sad for khushi 😭 
Swaran13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats 🥳
Wonder how Arnav will make it up to her
Superb update 
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail