Ishita's wrong decision gets covered up so conveniently!

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What I'm seeing is complete non sense if you ask me. First blunder Ishita did is to get Mihir and Rinki married. Like seriously that's the most ridiculou, illogical,  unreasonable,  and a drastic, hasty decision taken by anyone to get two individuals married like the way they did. They certainly do consider audience's fools to get away with such lame reasoning to get them married. Second, now that it's all out in the open that Mihika did everything for the sake of Mihir, which means she still loves him. Meanwhile, Ishita showed no sign of regret whatsoever of actually ruining 3 lives, rather she gives tips to Mihir about falling in love AND ROMANCE, like seriously?! so much for being guilty for ruining a love story. Hate how for the sake of moving a story as per their convenience they forget logic and force things upon us. I don't hate Mihir Mihika Rinki for whatever has happened but with all the love guru tips Ishita is made to say just annoys me to the core! Mahaan ness my foot 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My dear, you are late to this realisation and forum. According to Creatives and some forum members, Ishita can never be wrong! Be ready to get some tight answers from Ishita supporters. πŸ˜†

JM Ishita Ki Jai Ho!Edited by ..Mehak.. - 9 years ago
armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

My dear, you are late to this realisation and forum. According to Creatives and some forum members, Ishita can never be wrong! Be ready to get some tight answers from Ishita supporters. πŸ˜†

JM Ishita Ki Jai Ho!

It's not about whether I'm an Ishita supporter or not. It shouldn't matter even if I dislike her cause at the end of the day it's an opinion which is either seconded or countered. 

And yeah it isn't the hot story right now  but I just see the show once in a while and did catch yesterday's where this love guru scene happened and I felt so angry. The venting is today though πŸ˜‰
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: armaanasya

It's not about whether I'm an Ishita supporter or not. It shouldn't matter even if I dislike her cause at the end of the day it's an opinion which is either seconded or countered.

And yeah it isn't the hot story right now but I just see the show once in a while and did catch yesterday's where this love guru scene happened and I felt so angry. The venting is today thoughπŸ˜‰

I understand. The problem is creative's cannot show their bahu wrong. That's why they have butchered other characters just to show their female lead right and in future also, they can never show Ishu realising her mistakes! So, there is no point in venting out. We have left doing this since ages. πŸ˜†
music24n7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanasya

And yeah it isn't the hot story right now but I just see the show once in a while and did catch yesterday's where this love guru scene happened and I felt so angry. The venting is today thoughπŸ˜‰

I agree how can u force someone to fall in love
Everyone knows mihir n mihika still loves each other

First zabardasti ki marriage then forceful love
KP_DT_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

I don't totally agree with your point. First of all,mihir and mihika's love story was not spoilt by Ishita. It was mihika who spoilt her love story herselves. No one would risk their life by trapping Ashok in a hotel room to prove he was wrong where she could have easily chosen a path of sharing the problems with Mihir,Ishita and Raman. If needed, this hotel scene could have been planned with the help of these guys.

Secondly, Ishita did not knew mihika got married to Ashok for Mihir sake. If she had known,she would not have asked Mihir to get married to rinky. Only mistake which she did was getting rinki married instead of stopping it and allow rinki continue her studies. Her thoughts were in a point of a guy's love failure (Mihir was very disturbed and seeing mihika happy with Ashok,he was ready to leave alone somewhere and getting separated by all of them which Raman had done it earlier in name of shagun love) and which she had suffered herself and also, when a girl's marriage is stopped in India, then her marriage will be really difficult again even though there is no mistake from girls side.

Now,coming to giving love tips,even I did not like it much, but I feel somewhere mihir is not even trying to give a chance for his relationship with rinki nor giving a thought will it hurt rinki if I behave the Sam old way with mihika.
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

JM Ishita Ki Jai Ho!

101% true!
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well yeah !! I m surprised how Ishita and Iyers r not having any problem with MIMI meeting
whereas Mrs iyer seems so pissed when Raman and shagun were meeting even after they divorced

The precap Mimi being ishra was ridiculous how can they not see Mimi were in love but Rinky is there too

No1 seems to care
I wish Ishita speaks to Rinky and Mimi before things so out of hand (which will definitely go turning rinky villain and again The bhallas will b wrong lol)

music24n7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree toooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Firstly ishita did not force anyone for mihir n rinkys marriage. She just gave a suggestion n nobody objected to it. So they all (bhallas including mighty RKB) are equal partners in crime. It was not that raman was objecting n still ishita forced everyone with her discision. In this case her intention was good, she wanted to bring happiness in two broken souls. It is the responsibility of all elders. Appa n ramans father did the same thing by marrying Ishra. If tomorrow we come to know that subbu left ishita for her happiness (Cvs can think of reasons i m not a CV) then ishita shud leave raman n go back to subbu. And appa and ranans father shud be held guilty for forcing them to marry each other.
Noone knows that whatever mihika has done or is doing is just a pretend.sensual dances with ashok, mihir even heard her saying that she is pregnant, she told ishra that its her life n she wants money thats why she got married to ashok. After all this too they shud have waited for mihikas return. So that ways raman also shud have waited for shagun whole life. God knows shagun ka ashok ke saath jane ke peeche uska koi bahut bada sacrifice ho.
Secondly it was all mihikas fault that mimi got separated. If today mihir leaves rinky n mihika again go on some sacrifice spree n leave him then what shud mihir do? Wait for her and the truth to get revealed.
Lastly i m not an ishita fan. She is too mahan fir my taste. I like ppl who r bit selfish when it comes to thier happiness but in this case ishita was not wrong as per my opinion.