Originally posted by: Abida_angel

I agree...can't stand any of them 😡
But both better lay their hands of my RaBul..reel wala aur real wala bhi 😡

Wat a coincidence. ..dono hei s hai🤣
Anyways. .Mrunal Kab aayegi. .
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
@abida...when it comes HA...Rabul is their cupid...its clear tannu is lying so i think purab might expose tannu's lie or BB...i have my bet on purab...becos he is sensible and calm when handling issues while BB becomes hyper and does impulsive things...i think purab will be the saviour...the layers are being built for tannu's exposure
Mages thumbnail
Its been 1 yr now...Rabul are still not married...there is no sign of marriage track too since M is busy with NB...

i think they are shooting bank of epis for NB...thats what PZ mention in her IV...why there is no article of first elimination...i want it to be M...yes i am a sadist becos i want M out of that crap to resume shoot for KKB...few weeks time IPL is going to end...its the perfect time to re-open Rabul track...why does Rabul and Rabulians needs to suffer due to M decision of participating in NB...when it comes to Rabul...there should not be any compromise...
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

Its been 1 yr now...Rabul are still not married...there is no sign of marriage track too since M is busy with NB...

i think they are shooting bank of epis for NB...thats what PZ mention in her IV...why there is no article of first elimination...i want it to be M...yes i am a sadist becos i want M out of that crap to resume shoot for KKB...few weeks time IPL is going to end...its the perfect time to re-open Rabul track...why does Rabul and Rabulians needs to suffer due to M decision of participating in NB...when it comes to Rabul...there should not be any compromise...

Completely agree Di...Rabul should not be comprimised...well I guess atleast they will be allowed to get out of the house after two weeks atleast...Bus M shoot pe vapis ajaye...
They showed cacke cutting in todays E24 segment...was missing M soo much 😭
Par why the whole cast was not present? Like shikah bhi nahi thi...none of the elders ...bus arjit,,leena...shabbir..sriti and crew...they should try to gather as many as possible I feel...
Hullo all!!
Congo at new AT..
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

@abida...when it comes HA...Rabul is their cupid...its clear tannu is lying so i think purab might expose tannu's lie or BB...i have my bet on purab...becos he is sensible and calm when handling issues while BB becomes hyper and does impulsive things...i think purab will be the saviour...the layers are being built for tannu's exposure

Yes Di..I still feel its towards Tanus exposure and somehow Aliyahs backstabb also...
And when it comes to Rabul..Abhi is their guatdian...I still have faith on him that he will get Rabul married...
Vaise could this be a dream sequence? Like abhi ka dream or something...maybe tanu ka dream ho..and like this she makes a plan and when she is exposed on Rabuls wedding day she strikes back with that plan...I always thought ke Tanu issi plan ke saath strike back karegi...its typical Ek..jab leads kareeb a jate hain to pregnancy shit separates them and I feel thats going to happen with H.A..as then even abhi would want to be with P...
Because jo bhi ho...it has to come out no?...like it can't be hidden..then how can separating Rabul or BB marrying S be a solution...the CVs are having other thoughts for sure...I beleive what we are fearing, its not heading towards that...

And honestly...I do trus Arnal when it comes to say something about Rabul and their marriage...their personal decisions dosn't lift my faith which I have on them regarding Rabul...they know its better to don't comment or say lets see what happens...rather then saying ke soon she will be Bulbul purab Khanna and even Arjit said they will get married...because during separation track they themselv said they don't know yet...but know I am sure they know something..its just that its being a little delayed...Edited by Abida_angel - 9 years ago
Mages thumbnail
@abida...maybe they are shooting at a different time schedule...or still busy shooting their portions...its weekends some might be on off..M is on NB sets but if she was present on sets...she will definitely present in cake cutting...she loves cakes and during sriti's birthday...M...shikha were present during cake cutting and sriti feeds both of them...infact everyone...it was sweet segment...during kidnapping track...even 100/200 epis cake cutting...she was present...M's presence will be definitely miss...
Mages thumbnail
I don't know where its heading towards but i hope the result ends with a memorable Rabul's marriage......its a long pending dream...❤️
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all RaBulians for the new AT..🥳
Hope we have good things here to discuss about, and all the positive environment 😳
Wish our pending desires get some way to get fulfilled...
Touchwood RaBul's charm and magic 😊
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What the hell...😡
What all has happened...this pregnancy track..fears of that article coming true.😡.😭
No I didn't expect anything like this...😭