Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
D way aliya said dat meri khushi mei hei tmhari khushi. ...was a little scary. ...aisa na hojaye k bulbul kei khushi k I ye purab Bb se alag ho jaye...alu can also blackmail Bb lyk agar tum purab mujhe Dedo. ..main tanu ko ag k lyf se hata Dungi. .n Aage ka ...We all  knw..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PURBUL

D way aliya said dat meri khushi mei hei tmhari khushi. ...was a little scary. ...aisa na hojaye k bulbul kei khushi k I ye purab Bb se alag ho jaye...alu can also blackmail Bb lyk agar tum purab mujhe Dedo. ..main tanu ko ag k lyf se hata Dungi. .n Aage ka ...We all  knw..

BB is still in doubts abt aaliyah and she is very possessive of purab..she will not fall trap into aaliyah's trap...😡
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But I always had a doubt in my mind. ..s has feelings for Bb. ...nd  Bb hates him...but iska kuch na kuch toh result hoga na..she can't hate him alway. ...Vo sb wala part true nai hoga...coz of Rabul fan pressure. ..but still wat a baseless thing...n in rabul's case dey r showing kei two lovers dying to be together..n destiny creating troubles for dem..ab kuch v ho sakta hai.
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

as per news segment...tannu is pregnant...😡

I wonder what is running in cvs mind...delay of Rabul wedding and exposure now tannu's pregnancy...

guys...remember the old article 1 year back that stated tannu will be pregnant and SB will get married...well from the article one has came true...i hope the other one should not come true...

Di according to that article...P was thrown out and thats why BB would marry S..and later P will figure out that Tanu is pregnant...BB was not going to marry S since Tanu is pregnant...
And even now...why should she marry S if Tanu is pregnant...like its as senseless as when we thought that BB will marry S instead of P during MMS fiasco...
and aliyah BB ko blackmail nahi karegi...kionke BB already doubts mein hai...aur purab ko karke usse hamesha ke liye to door nahi karegi na..as that will again show her true colours...I feel this is moore directed towards Tanus exposure...maybe she strikes back duo this somehow...?
Abida_angel thumbnail

But I always had a doubt in my mind. ..s has feelings for Bb. ...nd Bb hates him...but iska kuch na kuch toh result hoga na..she can't hate him alway. ...Vo sb wala part true nai hoga...coz of Rabul fan pressure. ..but still wat a baseless thing...n in rabul's case dey r showing kei two lovers dying to be together..n destiny creating troubles for dem..ab kuch v ho sakta hai.

I think CVs ko ab tak pata chal gaya higa ke Rabul ki shaadi kare an kare lekin agar SB kar diya to defenatly damage zyada hoga...lets see...they will have a hard time if they play with Rabul fans emotions this time...that I know for sure...
Abida_angel thumbnail

BB is still in doubts abt aaliyah and she is very possessive of purab..she will not fall trap into aaliyah's trap...😡

Many times it has been hinted as well that BB will be the one saving her relation with Purab...
I still think this pregnancy drama is moore for the other triangle than Rabul...because I feel this time BB will not give up...kionke aliyah ka pata nahi..lekin BB ko itna oata hai ke Tanu ka dimaag still Abhi mein atka hoa hai...another reason why I feel she will not fall that easily in the trap...
Abida_angel thumbnail

But I always had a doubt in my mind. ..s has feelings for Bb. ...nd Bb hates him...but iska kuch na kuch toh result hoga na..she can't hate him alway. ...Vo sb wala part true nai hoga...coz of Rabul fan pressure. ..but still wat a baseless thing...n in rabul's case dey r showing kei two lovers dying to be together..n destiny creating troubles for dem..ab kuch v ho sakta hai.

That why I feel SurVi can be a possibility...
The thing is that the hatred she has now is the one you have which is like a nokh jhok vali thing which leads to love...she hates him because he brooke his sisters herat...and the girl for whom he brooke it herself...and exactly that why I find it all okey that she yells at him...kilnke agar koi aur ladki hoti and P had mooved on..I could have understood...but no..her she knows she was the girl..and its the most killing feeling to know that that man brooke my sisters and I am the reason...Edited by Abida_angel - 9 years ago
Mages thumbnail
@guys...till Rabul marriage doesn't happen this fear will always be in our hearts...i am confused...😕...this thought came into my mind...how long will BB hates S...there should be a closure on this track...😒
Mages thumbnail
I don't know whether to be positive or negative...i am confused...now i really has this fear in my heart...will Rabul marriage happen?...aaliyah lusting on purab is also giving me nightmares...i wonder what is cooking in their minds...🤢
Abida_angel thumbnail

@guys...till Rabul marriage doesn't happen this fear will always be in our hearts...i am confused...😕...this thought came into my mind...how long will BB hates S...there should be a closure on this track...😒

What if...somehow...PraSu ends up marrying...we all know they H.A are getting closer...and we know ke EK doesn't spare lead couples either..a disaster is planned for them also...at some point...
I will quit the show if they show SB... Why not another new entry agar aisa kuch dikhana hi hai...someome who is better and moore comparible with BB...even Neil will be ok...I rather see BB marrying Neil agar aisa kuch karna hai to..but not that oldie... 😡