amazing epi

glad cass got his grace but bad that its broken
sam charlie emotional sceme was awesome
loved it
BUT
what is the connection betwen that book n dean🤔
AND REALLY?SAM?ROWENA?

Yep. REALLY ROWENA >.<
The connection between the Mark and the Book willl possibly be revealed later on :/
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
That one more job post from tumblr.
Okay, thankyou.

😳

PS Edited my post on previous page.
Edited by .annihilation. - 9 years ago
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Can someone leak that scene ?  Pretty please .

Pretty pretty please
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Pretty pretty please

Todd Aronauer @TAronauer  

lots of goodies 2 b included on #Supernatural snX DVDs. Bribes/payoffs welcome bt u still have to wait. Workng on gag & other reels as I typ

Hound this man

annihilation thumbnail
^^ That is as close as going to conventions for us. ðŸ˜³
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
On twitter. Everyone is after his life right now to get good footage ðŸ˜†
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Saw the new video ? Last time it was Jared, now its both of them. Bless the fandom😆
Jensen looks so beaten down *sigh*. 
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I'm such a emotional mess right now. The episode was just...overwhelming. ðŸ˜³ 

• I had almost begun doubting Charlie's presence but I'm so glad this episode proved me wrong. She's always been a good character and she still is. She brings Winchesters together like no else. She's there for him like a family person, kind the like Bobby would be. 
  • I was overjoyed to watch Dean smile, laugh, dance and be charged up after so long. The car scene, beach talk, vacations, this Dean Winchester was long overdue.
  • They should have killed Metatron right after pulling him out of Heaven. ðŸ˜³ But than there's always a difference between what should have been done and what could be done. Castiel needed his grace back more than anything else right now because the guy was fading away. His entry scene in fourth season has always been a favourite one with his wings all powerful and might and now they're so broken and damaged. Even with that, I mentally CHEERED so hard when appeared in his angelic form. HURRRAAAY for Castiel!  Whatever Metatron is planning to do with demon tablet isn't going to be pretty obviously.
  • AND THEN. Sammy confessed how bad he needs his brother. LONG OVERDUE. That scene, the talk between Dean and him and then Charlie and him. Its going to go down in the history of best scenes ever on Supernatural. The 'one more job' analogy perfect described the kind of lives Hunters live and it broke my heart. Simply put, Sammy choked, I choked. *CRIES*
  • I was so sure Sam wouldn't burn the book, he obviously wouldn't no matter how bad the pressure because the times are seriously desperate and striking a deal with Rowena is more seriously desperate than ever. 😳 He's very well aware that this step isn't a smart or a sensible one, he's gotta to it anyway. For his brother and he's not alone in this, we're with him.
  • And finally, the second to last scene. Dean, Sam, Castiel, Charlie. Eating, laughing, playing, together. Family. Enough said. *CRIES HARDER* 
  • PS I already like the kind of relationship Charlie and Castiel seemed to have built. 
  • PPS This episode deserves another watch to say the least. 

OMG YES, I missed mentioning how light Dean looked , even though for a while. The singing Dean, the happy humorous Dean. That Dean makes me happy.
YES FAMILY FEELS. btw I want pizza too :/
Fandom on tumblr have been waiting for long for Cas and Charlie to meet, and finally that happened😆. That is going to be a fun dynamic.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Saw the new video ? Last time it was Jared, now its both of them. Bless the fandom😆
Jensen looks so beaten down *sigh*. 

they reached their mark in 33 minutes. I think I m done with these idiots. ðŸ¤”

Jensen is really having a tough time dealing with things right now. I hope season 10 shooting ends soon so he can finally have some time for himself and family. They have too many conventions even during the vacations this time.
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

they reached their mark in 33 minutes. I think I m done with these idiots. ðŸ¤”

Jensen is really having a tough time dealing with things right now. I hope season 10 shooting ends soon so he can finally have some time for himself and family. They have too many conventions even during the vacations this time.

He looks so down and low. Not used to seeing them like this, don't like it. The last couple of years, they both have lost people close to them and its just sad that they still have to wear a smile and keep doing their work while anybody else would have wanted to get away for a while.