Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sweet 16!! Congrats Nisha  πŸ˜Š

Here's to ..from teens to scores... and many many more

Fortunately i get to comment at the start of your thread (claiming that 9+ pages can be called start for Sosy πŸ˜†)

So much being said already, leaves little to be explored... All I see is the Bhalla siblings & Ranjan are just as insecure in their own way as much as II is with R&B - it's all a rocky boat. 

IMO I  see R&B in a  tighter fix than II in this case. He's got his sister & wife pitched at two ends & he hardly is the kinds to play a negotiator. To transform from no decree to be forced into the spot that he is in, is not easy

I guess I tend to incline more towards  R&B more often than not 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishruhi

arrey mein bhi ditto you...cant express after reading all these.these people are kidilam.i should say...

Heheheh
We are better off aise hi...
I toh cant put a point across properly
I read discussions, search for related points , join the dots and am satisfied with the resulting answers πŸ˜†
secretuser thumbnail
16 It is YAY !!!!!!
Congratulations on the new thread and keeping us gripped on to it 
Loved all the twists and turns !!
Keep up the awesome work !! 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Taara

KOI mahaan nahi hai, KOI villian nahi hai, everyone in this story is an opportunist of sorts you know. Manny is not plotting to separate R&B from his wife, she doesnt have a "bestie" in mind who she will plant later in his life or anything, she fears her brother is going to be hurt, because if II turns out to be a gold digger then, R&B's heart will broken

She didnt play any double game, she was matter of fact when she called Sam "I lost my laptop, why did she have to buy and send a new one?" types She probably didnt expect that reaction from II
In crisis after crisis they will all learn something about each other, just like we do in real life. one person will not be completely pure and the other person completely evil, they will just peel away layers to reveal personalities that were previously hidden

It just helps us "get along" better. Kiske saath hum life mein 100% transparency aur visibility achieve kar paatey hai bata? With NO one...

Agree 100 per cent...just the way it  was written sent my mind into overdrive...Sam quoting manny as saying that manny doesn't know why she II sent Her the laptop and II s reaction of being stunned.. I guess what one reads is always open to interpretation considering ones perception of things...and therefore these discussions post updates are fantastic... I think we will become counsellors once SOSY is done...itna analysis goodness gracious me! 
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

You know something, I don't think what II did or how she feels is wrong in any way...I would feel the same. This marriage is for all it's worth isn't some happy Union of two Indian families. 

Even now II isn't sure whether this crazy relationship will last...both of them in my opinion are living I. Some bubble isolated from the real world from familial dynamics and in such a scenario how can she completly start getting that family togetherness wala feeling...she doesn't even understand the bhallas way of life...and it's not as of anyone has given her an ORIENTATION into the BHALLA household ways... RB ko bola tha that dikha do...he didn't even do that. She doesn't even know how many rooms the damn mansion has Lol... So it's all good. 

That's true. The same way that she does not have an orientation into Bhalla family, he does not have an orientation into what married life is or what living together and solving mundane family problems is. Even her. Both are not at fault I would say. These are all knee-jerk reactions. They seem to be doing what they think at that moment of time.
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Taara

Not sure HOW you missed it but almost EVERYDAY i say a million times my leads are flawedπŸ˜†
If declaring II made a grievous mistake makes you happy, then so be itπŸ˜† She is NOT perfect, sorry to disappoint, love... SHE is a lil less imperfect than me... I know... its TERRIBLE, but thats how it is

Dont worry, she will make a million moreπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ more heinous more reckless ones. Thats how life is...whether we like it or not...

I was just trying to highlight the Mistake, i don't get a vibe that too many feel like that πŸ˜† ( sorry fr bng the bitch )

And I think ur perception of what I think of them is pretty much incorrect... For starters it keeps changing but ya never have I said the word perfect for them individually...i once said they are to regular ppl wi their share of good and bad and together they make a perfect read, so that was all with perfect...

Just that when they make errors i don't like them bng justfied and so i discus (no i almost fight) over them...flaws cannot always hv some good deed hidden we can sometimes just be plain mean...thats wat makes us human...nae???
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
charlie1950 thumbnail
I hope ur story never ends
Congrats again
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Taara

I will respond with my favorite topic'
http://depts.alverno.edu/dgp/GEC/Principles%20of%20Economics.html

We all try to cut our losses in life

We either incur financial losses or emotional losses, when we avoid one, we incur the other, you just cant escape it, I know there is probably someone out there in the universe that has financial AND emotional gains

I am not talking about him or her, I am strictly speaking about mere mortals like me, there is NO escaping it, you avoid one, you incur the other... life is not a business relationship. II tried to treat it like that, to preserve her self respect (OR STROKE HER INFLATED EGO, as some believe)

She incurred a financial loss to preserve her dignity, she ended up losing BOTH
she has caused (hopefully not) lasting damage to her relationship with Ranjan and Sam😭

I see life differently than you, Ashu sees it differently than Anu... I write this story based on how I see it. Its NOT the right way... its how I decided to narrate it

Nisha I had to get back.

Logged on wanting to write about the update and II getting stewed. But I can see that reams have been written about that. Plead guilty about not having read all that has been written.

@ Blue caught my attention. That's what we are all here for in the first place.

I know Romance means different things to different people and different things to the same person at different times.

I think the success of your story is not because this is prosaic and outstanding but because it is discordant and together and extremely unpretentious ( among a long list).

How many times in life are we able to cut out the undesirable experiences or people and move on ( Manny for II and losing Savvy for RnB) Rarely! For most of us love and let downs happens in the same relationship. We probably set ourselves up for success when we are more considerate and a little less selfish than our reactive nature is with ones that are dear - spouse, kids friends family etc. Then there are some of us who take a load of unpleasantness outside the family - with friends and colleagues ( either of out affection or respect or to further our own ambition) and have impossbily high expectations for our personal relationships. Something's got to give! Where and what we do defines us. And there is no right or wrong with that!

So to me, Sam's disappointment at II's recklessness is because she is upset that the II she has seen and known - a loving human being was so business like with her outrageous sister. She wishes II had not duped her and had actually told her why she needed Manny's address. II has seen Sam is sharp and wise. One step towards Sam and she would have had a anchor in her. II's loss really. 

Crisis and conflicts are inevitable between couples, families, communities or even nations.

But almost always a little patience and unselfishness makes a world of difference.

When I see II and RnB rage, rant and feel rapturous I use the window to reflect on my own normal life - either pat myself or learn a trick or 2 ( Like your book-et πŸ˜³). AND eargerly wait for more like right now!! 

I Come here to enjoy your " IMPERFECT LEADS" stumbling across life and all the chatter that follows.. that makes me smile, giggle or think!
Great GOING!
Congratulations on 16!
Go on forever as you see it FIT!❀️
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Then i read a few ppl and am left pure jealous of their ability to express thoughts and emotions so beautifully πŸ‘
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so i really should go and study i think...will again take a break to read the comments of our bright ladies...go girls go!!!16 is afterall having a tremendous start!!!