Have a nice one all!

😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taramira

Sweet sixteen! 

Had posted this on 152... Reposting.
Late to comment, everything already said and done...and since I dig conflict, recklessness, aggression and most of all heart wrenching tear jerkers...(it's a self cleansing thing) I simply loved the last two updates. 
This had to happen...since when I have been saying bomb phaten wala hai...phat Gaya ne HOw? Fantastic...what I can't get is manny's duplicity. She is being dishonest when she says don't know why II sent her the laptop. I would have expected better from her...seems like it's intentional...

Understand she wants to protect the dude from getting hurt considering his already fragile emotional state post MOms death, but seems like she is being a bit too possessive and negatively... Anyhow it takes all to make Thai world..gray characters make the story more fun and intriguing but then there will be poetic justice I guess...

Next on thread 16 I guess. 

Taara

KOI mahaan nahi hai, KOI villian nahi hai, everyone in this story is an opportunist of sorts you know. Manny is not plotting to separate R&B from his wife, she doesnt have a "bestie" in mind who she will plant later in his life or anything, she fears her brother is going to be hurt, because if II turns out to be a gold digger then, R&B's heart will broken

She didnt play any double game, she was matter of fact when she called Sam "I lost my laptop, why did she have to buy and send a new one?" types She probably didnt expect that reaction from II
In crisis after crisis they will all learn something about each other, just like we do in real life. one person will not be completely pure and the other person completely evil, they will just peel away layers to reveal personalities that were previously hidden

It just helps us "get along" better. Kiske saath hum life mein 100% transparency aur visibility achieve kar paatey hai bata? With NO one...

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibhutii

achaa😲
thnksss🤗

😃
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

I toh dont see it coming
Aaj shaam ko hi aayega ab😆

thats so sad(actually we should give author sahiba time to write na?thats why i was keeping mum...)(not that i dont have a word here to say...haha)i completely forgets my speaking skills after reading all these khora khora arguements...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishruhi

thats so sad(actually we should give author sahiba time to write na?thats why i was keeping mum...)(not that i dont have a word here to say...haha)i completely forgets my speaking skills after reading all these khora khora arguements...

Nahi baba...You should say things...I toh cant express hence I shut up ðŸ˜†

I love reading the discussions here

Hahahha...She does need time..She has been discussing too..hence no update ðŸ˜‰

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

So you agrees its a mistake and mistakes shld not be made...i knw we learn frm them and all but id rather just learn without making them ðŸ˜‰

I wld want her retaliate to Manny bcz i like aise verbal fights but the Manny iv in mind wld hv the upper hand, so no II walking with a smug smile on her face...And well the husband already sided her didn't he ??? Till she did the mistake.

Taara

Not sure HOW you missed it but almost EVERYDAY i say a million times my leads are flawed😆
If declaring II made a grievous mistake makes you happy, then so be it😆 She is NOT perfect, sorry to disappoint, love... SHE is a lil less imperfect than me... I know... its TERRIBLE, but thats how it is

Dont worry, she will make a million more😛😉 more heinous more reckless ones. Thats how life is...whether we like it or not...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

VERY WELL WRITTEN

All those that think R&B did not do "enough" think about this, IF he had told what Manny thought of her wont it confirm her doubts? He is having an impossibly hard time trying to come to terms with her unforgiving rigid principles.

Telling her what Manny thinks of her, telling her Manny even has the slightest suspicion about her will send her running, like Hershey says

She will leave him for good.
He tried to tone down her disappointment by saying she is "imagining" Manny's insult. Being honest will result in a lost wife
He did what he could to KEEP his wife

things may get worse... or better who knows... who thinks about 20 years ahead etc

You know something, I don't think what II did or how she feels is wrong in any way...I would feel the same. This marriage is for all it's worth isn't some happy Union of two Indian families. 

Even now II isn't sure whether this crazy relationship will last...both of them in my opinion are living I. Some bubble isolated from the real world from familial dynamics and in such a scenario how can she completly start getting that family togetherness wala feeling...she doesn't even understand the bhallas way of life...and it's not as of anyone has given her an ORIENTATION into the BHALLA household ways... RB ko bola tha that dikha do...he didn't even do that. She doesn't even know how many rooms the damn mansion has Lol... So it's all good. 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Taara

Not sure HOW you missed it but almost EVERYDAY i say a million times my leads are flawed😆
If declaring II made a grievous mistake makes you happy, then so be it😆 She is NOT perfect, sorry to disappoint, love... SHE is a lil less imperfect than me... I know... its TERRIBLE, but thats how it is

Dont worry, she will make a million more😛😉 more heinous more reckless ones. Thats how life is...whether we like it or not...

II HOWEVER has a near perfect observer in her sister, who says she doesn't always do the right things, but hurts terribly! 
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Taara

I will respond with my favorite topic'
http://depts.alverno.edu/dgp/GEC/Principles%20of%20Economics.html

We all try to cut our losses in life

We either incur financial losses or emotional losses, when we avoid one, we incur the other, you just cant escape it, I know there is probably someone out there in the universe that has financial AND emotional gains

I am not talking about him or her, I am strictly speaking about mere mortals like me, there is NO escaping it, you avoid one, you incur the other... life is not a business relationship. II tried to treat it like that, to preserve her self respect (OR STROKE HER INFLATED EGO, as some believe)

She incurred a financial loss to preserve her dignity, she ended up losing BOTH
she has caused (hopefully not) lasting damage to her relationship with Ranjan and Sam😭

I see life differently than you, Ashu sees it differently than Anu... I write this story based on how I see it. Its NOT the right way... its how I decided to narrate it

Il read the link in Wi-Fi... Soo later. ..

I understood wat u wrote dis time but again wat were u trying to explain ?? 

We can never get away with all and we all hv our outlooks...

I am very high on mistakes and i don't like learning by making one...i don't take self-'etc' vry seriously, to it makes life uselessly complicated... But i do hv an outlook on, if these things matter much to ppl hw i wld want them to go abt it...just stating that

Ps. This now doesn't sound like an interesting reply to me but watevr
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nahi baba...You should say things...I toh cant express hence I shut up😆

I love reading the discussions here

Hahahha...She does need time..She has been discussing too..hence no update😉

arrey mein bhi ditto you...cant express after reading all these.these people are kidilam.i should say...