Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Monday should be some showdown right with EX?? 
I hope RB witnesses it. 
Sadistic pleasure πŸ€£
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG R&B in ram mode.he is loyal to ishita,great change.pls clear the laptop mess nisha di.
After returning to MM ,which type of treatment should face ishita from R&B ..he will give special treatment to ishita for going D II dat to with nandu,shravu...
And what chachu gang planning?again they want to trap R&B like ranjan?
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Chachu's sons live within the "confines of a picture perfect marriages" in a joint family, touching Chachu's feet and Ranjan's feet at every opportunity, and being like Salman Khan in Maine Pyar Kiya you know polite and obedient, but is a complete scumbag, that doesnt bat an eyelid before going to bed with  a hooker a real estate agent sent for him

R&B is quiet, brooding, had sex at 15, and lived with a woman 5 years older until 6 months ago, but is able to keep his pants zipped

What we often see is not what it is... Ranjan  and Savita have raised a incredibly principled, discerning man in R&BπŸ‘πŸ‘

On the other hand Chachu never cheated on his wife😭

See its all very contradictory

Its so much fun to write this stuff
SERIOUSLY!!! I AM HAVING A BLASTπŸ˜ƒ

He is able to keep his pant zipped for now. But according to II's thought process  ( in reality any girl like II who has become his wife knowing his past flings) it is just matter of time that he might stray. He spent 4/5 long years with M and broke off with her. What made him breakup such long relationship? I do not see any difference between the girls sent by Mr Jha to his ro om and Marleise . Both have the same motive, his money . He lived with one like them. It will be a long time before II can trust him.
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

there was a difference.

he was found with his pants down with his secretary.

that shows considerable difference

Yaa You're Right..but..
May be someone spiked his drink... or something like that... His character is so pure and warm throughout... There must be a veil to the truth.

And since he ws found with his pants down... this is the biggest hurdle to prove his innocence..

But just like that woman is sent to R&B... Ranjan could be trapped in some such way...
Dont know :(

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janani_divan

OMG R&B in ram mode.he is loyal to ishita,great change.pls clear the laptop mess nisha di.
After returning to MM ,which type of treatment should face ishita from R&B ..he will give special treatment to ishita for going D II dat to with nandu,shravu...
And what chachu gang planning?again they want to trap R&B like ranjan?

Sorry I beg to disagree there is NO CHANGE in him😲   Janani
He never cheated on II😲 I am not sure where you got the impression from?😭

He wont clear anything, the fact that he sent away two hookers two nights in a row should be enough πŸ˜ƒ
There are men and there is R&B😳
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely texts between the couple and you gave us an insight into what kind of corruption could happen yuck & gross πŸ˜‘ young girls horrible πŸ˜‘
I want R&b to outsmart the jerk clan , I want Ranjan to win ... 
Also I get a feeling how Ranjan could have been framed πŸ˜‘
 Nisha in one of your comment to ashu u are implying chachu clean and Ranjan not😭
 If you make Ranjan guilty by choice I won't be able to handle it😭
Please pm me your address shall take a flight after adjusting my schedules πŸ˜­
See Samar does creepy things and he is not caught if you are corrupt you are not caught Ranjan was clean so got got caught in the mess IMO  now I worry for r&b 😭 God what will happen to the MM residents so worried for them they are way too straight !!!!
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibhutii

Yaa You're Right..but..
May be someone spiked his drink... or something like that... His character is so pure and warm throughout... There must be a veil to the truth.

And since he ws found with his pants down... this is the biggest hurdle to prove his innocence..

But just like that woman is sent to R&B... Ranjan could be trapped in some such way...
Dont know :(

you forgot one more important point.
he was found with his secretary.

and Ranjan charecter is shown with remorse.On how he destroyed his own life and relation with his son.
but not of innocense.which if h was he would have proved.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this indirectly saying missy missy msgs is so lovely.me too skipped a heart beat...after all i love you has its own special effects with heart rhythm 😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Lovely texts between the couple and you gave us an insight into what kind of corruption could happen yuck & gross πŸ˜‘ young girls horrible πŸ˜‘

I want R&b to outsmart the jerk clan , I want Ranjan to win ... 
Also I get a feeling how Ranjan could have been framed πŸ˜‘
 Nisha in one of your comment to ashu u are implying chachu clean and Ranjan not😭
 If you make Ranjan guilty by choice I won't be able to handle it😭
Please pm me your address shall take a flight after adjusting my schedules πŸ˜­
See Samar does creepy things and he is not caught if you are corrupt you are not caught Ranjan was clean so got got caught in the mess IMO  now I worry for r&b 😭 God what will happen to the MM residents so worried for them they are way too straight !!!!

Proving Ranjan innocent Anu is like making R&B and II confess love and have them chat for two hours

In my story it wont happen

I was "narrating" from R&B's POV when I responded to Ashu sorry, I was still wearing my R&B hat, whether Ranjan is guilty or not only time will tell... is all I will say

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu... Ranjan is guilty. Nisha's reply to your post proves it big time πŸ€£
Dude wont talk to anyone about anything. Period. 

He will fly to Paris as soon as the AGM is over..