SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 76

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by DesiUs_fan

He is able to keep his pant zipped for now. But according to II's thought process  ( in reality any girl like II who has become his wife knowing his past flings) it is just matter of time that he might stray. He spent 4/5 long years with M and broke off with her. What made him breakup such long relationship? I do not see any difference between the girls sent by Mr Jha to his ro om and Marleise . Both have the same motive, his money . He lived with one like them. It will be a long time before II can trust him.

II need not worry about R&B cheating on him....Her worry is that he will get bored of II and break up with her just like he did with Marliese or his other girlfriends...Even with marliese he was faithful...He will never be another Ranjan for that matter...He is very strong about it and he has his values...If at all he falls out of love with II he will tell her and clearly break up with her...after break up, sure he might find someone else...but that is never ethically wrong...

The only difference here is, he feels that II is his soulmate just like Savitha felt with ranjan...You know its like finding that one person and settling in life with them...R&B kind of people take a long time to find that person but once they did, they are in it till the end...and Here II has to realize that he feels that way about her...
Originally posted by vibhutii

Agree... all points are against him...
but somehow i feel Ranjan's plight a lot... whenever i see him struggling to talk with his son.. I really hope there is something more to the story...

What is your take on ranjan's character?? (just wanna know..nothing else :)

there is one more thing... the loss they incurred due that scam is the BIGGEST.. if he's not guilty...he should try to prove..

Am a lot confused... Debating myself !!!
Originally posted by taara113

Iv always taken Chachu's kids to be dumb...ppl enjoying the riches with almost no brains; i didn't evn consider street smart...not much info was fed abt them so i made my own img...but nvr thot abt if they wld be the cheating types...and then today wen i did, it seemed pretty ohk suddenly, like it fits the plot...and it kind of fits pretty ohk wid Ranjan too...brains don't make you a man of morals; he is  just a mortal who loves his family but can easily sin as well...
Without any stated connection, that woman walking out of Samar's room made me feel plenty cld hv walked out of Ranjan's as well...Suddenly Ranjan seemed more guilty to me...
Not sure if it affected R&B, he anyways imagines it to b like dis..

Ps. Sorry teamranjan
If you think in SoSy R&b doesn't love II ,you will think Ranjan is guilty . He is not ,he was framed , if he was that cheap he wouldn't want his son home and would be ruuning a Harlem  with the 1000 crores he has and not live  like his wife is alive .
 And you don't have to feel sorry for us we are winners and we know it πŸ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Originally posted by vibhutii

Agree... all points are against him...
but somehow i feel Ranjan's plight a lot... whenever i see him struggling to talk with his son.. I really hope there is something more to the story...

What is your take on ranjan's character?? (just wanna know..nothing else :)

PAST IS PAST.
He is good man over all.
He deserves forgiveness.
He loves his family so much and can do anything for it.

Just because he was one of rich men in inda.This news was overshown destroyed BHALLA'S NAME.

Then RnB loves Ranjan so much.But he is just unable to show up everything.

You can  only hate a person as much you love him.He just need time.

RnB is speaking lot with Ranjan now a days in each instance compared to all four years.

They will be normal in few days.
but it is just like we won't be able to see it but it will be steady and slow rate.

Because RnB want II to be happy and he want to knaow how she is every moment he is not there with her.
Ranjan is source he got so he will speak more .

then again he is pranking II using Ranjan in center.

Their dynamics have changed a lot just with her presence.

I believe RnB still loves his dad.but his love for her mother dominating.

Originally posted by DesiUs_fan

He is able to keep his pant zipped for now. But according to II's thought process  ( in reality any girl like II who has become his wife knowing his past flings) it is just matter of time that he might stray. He spent 4/5 long years with M and broke off with her. What made him breakup such long relationship? I do not see any difference between the girls sent by Mr Jha to his ro om and Marleise . Both have the same motive, his money . He lived with one like them. It will be a long time before II can trust him.

This part I absolutely cannot argue, for some reason your thoughts are very pertinent and crisp, when I read it its like it shines a light on that part of the story that was shrouded... her insecurities are not silly or over acting or childish, its completely legitimate and thats why

No Marliese didnt want his money, she had no legal rights on it, she decorated his apartment, had sex and went her way... she didnt rob him or trick him

But yes II is unaware of how Bhallas conduct business, she is not a gawar she reads and debates with Appa about such things all the time on Sunday mornings, but thats all it was to her a "talking point" NOW she is living inside😭😲

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

If you think in SoSy R&b doesn't love II ,you will think Ranjan is guilty . He is not ,he was framed , if he was that cheap he wouldn't want his son home and would be ruuning a Harlem with the 1000 crores he has and not live like his wife is alive .
And you don't have to feel sorry for us we are winners and we know itπŸ˜†

thank god you came.these posts were killing me.. 😭
I've said this before, but I absolutely love it when you give us insight into R&B's mind. Even the smallest parts you write from his perspective speak volumes about the person that he is.

1) "Are u up?" he texted and waited... until his eyes shut on him
2) She sent a heart. His skipped a beat.

Wow. So outrightly expressive these two moments were. At least for me as a reader...II of course has no clue that these two moments even happened. 

What I love about R&B? That he is who he is. He loves his wife. Being the person that he is, he of course won't tell her outright. Being the person that his is though, he will express his love in his own subtle way. He has an inkling of her insecurities so he will choose to answer with "umm...sometimes." Sure he is lying to her and hiding things from her, but those white lies just seem so endearing when you understand the intention behind them. He senses her discomfort regarding the extravagance that she has married into, but he gets miffed when he realizes that her principles about not accepting the Bhalla wealth hold true for every Bhalla across the board. He hates that she treats him the same as everyone else in this regard. He wants to be special in her eyes in every regard. He wants all this, but he doesn't expect or demand any of it.

In any relationship, the essence of trust and love is not in its bind, but in its bond. R&B has chosen to hold the hand of the person whom he loves, rather than expecting her to hold his. He will not force himself or his thoughts onto her, but he will hold her hand tight and continue to live as he is. I just love that about him.
Ranjan - Caught pants down, loves family, wants son to own firm, lives with remorse and guilt
RB - Does what he wants to, gives a shrug if you dont like it, ethically and morally not so suitable for the society (DES I mean), principled enough to show thumbs down to random women after marriage

II - Lives with insecurities, Knows (I dont know how... Some random Baba from Himalayas told her)  her husband would break off the marriage as he gets bored with her eventually ? Does not interfere herself with the family circus at MM and does not give two hoots to Robber gang πŸ€£

This I call, brilliant story writing !!
Baaki ke characters time aane pe πŸ˜•
Originally posted by swathi1990

II need not worry about R&B cheating on him....Her worry is that he will get bored of II and break up with her just like he did with Marliese or his other girlfriends...Even with marliese he was faithful...He will never be another Ranjan for that matter...He is very strong about it and he has his values...If at all he falls out of love with II he will tell her and clearly break up with her...after break up, sure he might find someone else...but that is never ethically wrong...

The only difference here is, he feels that II is his soulmate just like Savitha felt with ranjan...You know its like finding that one person and settling in life with them...R&B kind of people take a long time to find that person but once they did, they are in it till the end...and Here II has to realize that he feels that way about her...

Very well written Swathi, yes, he never cheated on ONE person he was with, to II it SEEMS like he WILL be AMORAL by deductive theory, u know, the middle class thing... Wealthy people have no morals, R&B is wealthy so he has no morals...He might eventually do something that will hurt her terribly... etc etc etc

But yes to his credit he has and will not ever think about cheating on her. He JUST WONT DO IT
Not because he wants the purple star of faithfulness and wants to rub his Dad's face in dirt

But because at SOME POINT HIS MOM AND DAD HAD A GOOD MARRIAGE, and THAT stayed with him

Very good thought process Swa
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

If you think in SoSy R&b doesn't love II ,you will think Ranjan is guilty . He is not ,he was framed , if he was that cheap he wouldn't want his son home and would be ruuning a Harlem  with the 1000 crores he has and not live  like his wife is alive .
 And you don't have to feel sorry for us we are winners and we know it πŸ˜†

Just for argument sake,

You could have done the mistake and still want your son because you want ur legacy to be carried...Ranjan wants R&B to help him out in excelsior...He wants to change it as excelsior and sons...

Son or in wealthy people's terms HEIR actually matters...

So wanting his son closer doesn't make Ranjan guilt free...

And regarding he talking about Savitha ---- You could term it as guilt or

the argument could be the same as what Nish provided "YOU ONLY LOVE YOUR WIFE" but can exchange bodily fluids with anyone...