Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 75

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Proving Ranjan innocent Anu is like making R&B and II confess love and have them chat for two hours

In my story it wont happen

I was "narrating" from R&B's POV when I responded to Ashu sorry, I was still wearing my R&B hat, whether Ranjan is guilty or not only time will tell... is all I will say

Now u r making me happy Nish ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

you forgot one more important point.
he was found with his secretary.

and Ranjan charecter is shown with remorse.On how he destroyed his own life and relation with his son.
but not of innocense.which if h was he would have proved.

now you are really thinking like rnb.and i dont think that he didnt attempted to prove his point.the last four years are unknown for us.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DesiUsFan... 
I simply loved what you have written!! I cannot cometo agreement with it still but what you have written is tge truth! 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chachu's sons live within the "confines of a picture perfect marriages" in a joint family, touching Chachu's feet and Ranjan's feet at every opportunity, and being like Salman Khan in Maine Pyar Kiya you know polite and obedient, but is a complete scumbag, that doesnt bat an eyelid before going to bed with  a hooker a real estate agent sent for him

R&B is quiet, brooding, had sex at 15, and lived with a woman 5 years older until 6 months ago, but is able to keep his pants zipped

What we often see is not what it is... Ranjan  and Savita have raised a incredibly principled, discerning man in R&B๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

On the other hand Chachu never cheated on his wife๐Ÿ˜ญ

See its all very contradictory

Its so much fun to write this stuff
SERIOUSLY!!! I AM HAVING A BLAST๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And we are having a Blast reading it. Rb's heart missed a beat...and MINE TOO!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

now you are really thinking like rnb.and i dont think that he didnt attempted to prove his point.the last four years are unknown for us.

That is another point...4 years and he didnt refute any claims...Neither his wife nor his children believes him...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Proving Ranjan innocent Anu is like making R&B and II confess love and have them chat for two hours

In my story it wont happen

I was "narrating" from R&B's POV when I responded to Ashu sorry, I was still wearing my R&B hat, whether Ranjan is guilty or not only time will tell... is all I will say

Phew I thought that was insider information too much for me to take on Friday night๐Ÿ˜ƒ

r&b's pov is fine I don't want you to prove him innocent just don't prove him guilty ๐Ÿ˜ณ because your writing implies he is not just like it is apparent how much R&b and I I love each other๐Ÿ˜ณ
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

you forgot one more important point.
he was found with his secretary.

and Ranjan charecter is shown with remorse.On how he destroyed his own life and relation with his son.
but not of innocense.which if h was he would have proved.

Agree... all points are against him...
but somehow i feel Ranjan's plight a lot... whenever i see him struggling to talk with his son.. I really hope there is something more to the story...

What is your take on ranjan's character?? (just wanna know..nothing else :)
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Samar is like Bollywood actors
He "ONLY LOVES HIS WIFE"๐Ÿคฃ
I mean he exchanges bodily fluids with hookers, I bet his wife would "understand" u know๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wealth often comes as a package deal, so I bet his wife is used to his "indiscretions"๐Ÿ˜ƒ

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iv always taken Chachu's kids to be dumb...ppl enjoying the riches with almost no brains; i didn't evn consider street smart...not much info was fed abt them so i made my own img...but nvr thot abt if they wld be the cheating types...and then today wen i did, it seemed pretty ohk suddenly, like it fits the plot...and it kind of fits pretty ohk wid Ranjan too...brains don't make you a man of morals; he is  just a mortal who loves his family but can easily sin as well...
Without any stated connection, that woman walking out of Samar's room made me feel plenty cld hv walked out of Ranjan's as well...Suddenly Ranjan seemed more guilty to me...
Not sure if it affected R&B, he anyways imagines it to b like dis..

Ps. Sorry teamranjan
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
swathi you are making my morning more sad...and btw it is not that difficult to plot someone...and we really dont care for what the man says most of the time.uss binukumar ko mein ๐Ÿ˜ก