Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

feeling so tired as I spent my day at Bronx zoo.  I saw plenty big cats there๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and I was reading the update when we sitting in the mono rail. I had a very big grin and then what I see two big cats 

cheetahs almost making out...such a apt view along with reading. I was grinning ear to ear! People must have thought I was a weirdo and giggling at the cats make out session๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thankfully the family was sitting on my other side๐Ÿ˜Š. 
As Anu said it was hot hot hot.
Nisha hats off to your imagination.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Shevane

Mujhe yeh batao tumne KAHAN NAHI PADHI SoSy๐Ÿ˜† Bathroom, under the blanket, Costco, Bronx Zoo, NJ turnpike? basement?

Bus do record aur hain, mujhe ummeed hai AAP hi todengi

In the shower๐Ÿ˜†

While making love๐Ÿคฃ   (I can only imagine the look on your hubs' face when you tell him "abhi ruk jao let me see what R&B does to II๐Ÿคฃ)

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waise agar R&B ke thoughts ko bambaiyya bhasha mei bolein toh he was was comparing them to bun maska!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divashni

Nisha ur entire note ws great. So thoughtful u r mentioning every1 individually. But just 1 ques: from wht angle do I look like a DIVA 2 u??? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

BEST AUTOCORRECT EVER!!!!

Sersly nw evn ur phone know tht I'm a diva ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Kya technology hai? Such gud personality recognition! ๐Ÿ‘ Apple hai kya? Agr hai toh steve jobs ko mera pranaam! ๐Ÿคฃ

Dnt worry, Nivi chode ya na chode I'm NEVER leaving her! Nd now the incentives r evn bettr 4 me! I hav secrets from both sides. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ They both will hav 2 giv in2 my demands varna dono ki pol khul jayegi! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Nd tht grocery ploy? Voh aunty ka idea tha. ๐Ÿ˜› She already knew wht ws abt 2 go down. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Beti ko seekhna chahiye kuch ma se...beti is 2 bholi bhali. Chalo uske S ko bolti hoon kuch sikha de is masoom ko. ๐Ÿ˜†

Koi auto correct nahi, naamkaran hua hai tumhara, short for Divashni is DIVA samjhi๐Ÿ˜ณ
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Koi auto correct nahi, naamkaran hua hai tumhara, short for Divashni is DIVA samjhi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chalo thik hai phir...ae vi changa ๐Ÿ˜Š
Intrinsically u 2 hav figurd out tht I'm a diva only ๐Ÿ˜› 
Believe it or not bt its 1st time I'v gottn tht. Every1 knows bt they r all jst afraid 2 say it. ๐Ÿ˜†
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harshita27

I also want Minion to cometo II saying bahut lamps toot rahe hain didi... When Sam n Vandu are visiting n Ranjan is around...๐Ÿ˜† Mazza aayega II explaining ki lamps kyu toot rahe hain!!๐Ÿ˜†

Nahi re, it should be like what to do with all these broken lamps, vases or he shld tell how many have broken, quote a figure. Amma appa shld also be there. And Ranjan shld, there r two wild cats on the second floor...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
shidin0117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shevane

Mujhe yeh batao tumne KAHAN NAHI PADHI SoSy๐Ÿ˜† Bathroom, under the blanket, Costco, Bronx Zoo, NJ turnpike? basement?

Bus do record aur hain, mujhe ummeed hai AAP hi todengi

In the shower๐Ÿ˜†

While making love๐Ÿคฃ   (I can only imagine the look on your hubs' face when you tell him "abhi ruk jao let me see what R&B does to II๐Ÿคฃ)

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Superb Nisha, am not able to stop laughing
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

feeling so tired as I spent my day at Bronx zoo.  I saw plenty big cats there๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and I was reading the update when we sitting in the mono rail. I had a very big grin and then what I see two big cats 

cheetahs almost making out...such a apt view along with reading. I was grinning ear to ear! People must have thought I was a weirdo and giggling at the cats make out session๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thankfully the family was sitting on my other side๐Ÿ˜Š. 
As Anu said it was hot hot hot.
Nisha hats off to your imagination.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Tumhaari Guru Purab/Vaikunth Ekadashi (for Anu๐Ÿ˜ƒ) mein bicchhdi  behen ne tumhe khoob miss kiya hoga
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Nivi: Many congratulations to you and your Mr.S. So very happy and excited for you guys.
So glad to hear that u are doing well, moreover u need not worry anymore as u have a doc for life ๐Ÿ˜‰
wow! He is from my hometown CHD ๐Ÿ˜Š. Do u speak Punjabi with him?
Enjoy this phase of your relationship, courtship is special time in ones life. 
My very good friend's fianc is also doing his residency in anesthesiology๐Ÿ˜Š but he in L.I 
Congrats to both sets of Parents also. I sure they r super excited and already in planning mode for the events. Loads of happiness and best wishes from me & all the gang of SoSy.

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Nahi re, it should be like what to do with all these broken lamps, vases or he shld tell how many have broken, quote a figure. Amma appa shld also be there. And Ranjan shld, there r two wild cats on the second floor...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Ye pichla lamp toh ranjan ke floor pe toota...Ab billi ke prakop se poora Bhalla nivas pareshaan hai!๐Ÿ˜† Appa ke saamne quote kiya n if he gets the billi joke, he will again get constipated!๐Ÿ˜•
shidin0117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Imagine the plight of the furniture...Ranjan should also be worried๐Ÿ˜•

Arre SR, he wont be worried, ulta he will choddo, puraana hogaya tha, naya kareed lenge, koi gal nahi puttarji.๐Ÿ˜†

nayye bahu, naya furniture