SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 60

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Work n all other life commitments killed me last week n even yesterday... So am compensating for all my comment quota!! :)
I aimed to please with those wishes to Nivi!she needs to be aware the future n izzat of the cat family is in her hands!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

All I'll say is lage raho! Sumthng magical 2night...thread is very lively ๐Ÿ˜Š
My stomach is gng 2 explode w/ all ths laughing! ๐Ÿคฃ
Can u feel the love 2night? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Divashni - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nichuss

y no updt
Arey abhi ruko... Dono bahut thak kar aaye the ladayi ke maidan se!!!! Billi is in cheeteh ke changul abhi...๐Ÿ˜† N bhallaji has just come out for morning walk in the lawn... N has run inside to holler the chor out!! Nisha is busy being audience to all this chaos at MM... Fir hi na aankhon dekhi report karegi Nisha!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
This is wht the kids will b lik.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Omg Such a nice morning I am having because of you guys.
Divashni, superb and very apt pic. I am imagining II and R&B there๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Whr is ASHU?? ๐Ÿ˜•
Missng all the fun. By the time she comes I will b gone. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Can't stay up so late everyday. ๐Ÿ˜”
Update in 20 or so minutes

No sex... sorry... since its not "that type" of a story๐Ÿ˜†

They had their fun now its back to the mess๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Reading SoSy is very vital for my being. I am self confessed addict. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
my frds are nice enough to text me when an update is posted( I return the favor too) I pounce on the phone as soon I get the opportunity. My husband has given up on me ๐Ÿ˜†. 

We also text each other when there's an update. Usually Ashu tells us because she's the most active on this thread
Upgrade/Downgrade & Break-in/Break Out
To symbolize changed equations, the presentation II and Ashwini made to Mr Bansal and BALLY reeked of "us vs them" to II for the very first time.
Wednesday went by in  drinking bottles of heart burn meds over an email from "Corp Strategy" on "Company wide Project Effectiveness Ranking Process"

As expected Excelsior was at 77 out of 142 or 162 products/projects that generated revenue for KMPG, the exact rank was unknown on Wednesday, just the Corp "fluff" email made its way to her in box, and that sent her BP soaring

There was no sounding board any more, Bally could only be met "by appointment". His position was yet to be approved, the req languished in some HR-Staffing employee's workflow box
Her req for Bhavna? the ball hadnt even begun rolling as yet, she met Amit Chanchal and Diwakar first thing Thursday to understand where they were at with "smaller accounts"
They could put on a "good show" with those for the next couple months

Ashwini and her had come up with a plan to "test" the SW in  a "slice environment" (Author's Note: THANKS ANU! THANKS SWATHI) to prove effectiveness and cull failure
They had meetings all next week at Excelsior, Ranjan wasnt in any the last week or this one, it was almost like "Oh! OK whats the next shiny new thing I can get for Excelsior to make it seem like a multinational company"

At the end of the day it was a car dealership, it was all about "displaying their might" amongst the Delhi automobile dealers

Ranjan was busy between Chandigarh and negotiations for Bihar showrooms, R&B had met two slimy real estate agents a week? two weeks ago when she had come up to have lunch with him

He sent a note on Thursday, April 16th to his son "Can we talk for a few minutes?" at 7 AM

"sure! what time are u looking at?" he responded

"I can meet whenevr you have time    ."
he hit send before reducing the space between the period and "time" raising suspicion that a world like "son" or betaji" must have existed there once

R&B didnt think too much, he didnt expect endearments...

"2?" he asked

"Yes yes 2 is wonderful" Ranjan said

"Thx" sent his son

"We cant possibly, test, train or install or deliver with Bally gone" II spoke bluntly at the forum with Mr B

"I can see that" Mr B said "the rank is 77" he took his glasses off and wandered to the balcony and returned...

"Every few weeks we seem to be pushing out everything"

"The son didnt approve HW upgrades" Bally supplied
"I know Ranjan, he is a reasonable man, I am surprised he is agreeing with his son" Mr B said

II squirmed.. Mr B had no idea father and son didnt speak AT ALL...

Ashwini: Iyer and I have come up with a plan, a back up of sorts, where we maybe able to get by...

Mr B: This is  in the top 10 as far as investment outlay is concerened and we are at 77, get by wont do Ashwini (Worried)

II nodded... "We just received a note that we can go ahead and start deploying in smaller showrooms across Punjab and UP,  what kind of milestones were you thinking of?

Mr Bansal: Well... I want 20 showrooms out of 36 deployed by September, 8 out of 16 workshops by three months after that,  and
8 out of 8 vehicle distribution centers deployed by December

II: Distribution centers are just holding areas, they dont deal with customers much at all, there is a handful of transactions, every day... for special steering covers, or fancy seat cover type transactions
Excelsior doesnt really want car buyers going to their distribution center, so how about we complete that before June, atleast we can have SOME green?

Bally nodded... "Mr B can you and I meet with Ranjan and his son? lets bring it out in the open you know?"

Mr Bansal: When we are face to face he promises everything, we we leave things hit the restart button

Bally: Lets work on a plan to charge them for delays... we are committed to deliver in 18 months.

Baldev: The SW is being funky too

II watched Mr B look constipated... it gave her satisfaction...

Bally:How about we strip out features like forex handling, emailing receipts to Customer's ID?

II:Thats a great idea, how many workshop customers pay in forex, right?

Ashwini: We have data on forex buyers at showrooms I dont have any right now on workshops

Bansal:Lets make a feature list, if they wont upgrade we give them a down graded version

II nodded uncomfortably... Bally was pleased with his own proposal
II wanted to say "We have to check with legal first"

But the meeting adjourned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akka's erratic BP was back today, according to Amma's text... when she walked back to her desk at 5 PM after meeting with Bally and Mr B
Bhavna's notice was expected to be on May 1st, she had her until May 14th... and then she was on her own with one 100% employee and 2 60-75%
for this project

The edge of her dupatta was crushed, both ends... it was orange... Ashwini was curious... "Didnt get time to iron it" she mumbled

"You did the surface and not the ends?" she asked giggling

"Something like that" II said

It was the 3rd dupatta in her "rope" she had searched all over this morning at 9 ish
 realizing later  it hung outside, by then Ranjan had knocked on the lounge door
R&B had opened it

"Did u call the cops?" he asked

"Umm no... why?" R&B asked

"Somebody had tried to break in" Ranjan was in panic๐Ÿคฃ "I was doing my morning walk around the house, I see a rope like thing"

"Umm no" R&B said coolly "More like a BREAK OUT"๐Ÿ˜† he muttered

"Its not the main balcony, its the one off your sun room" he pointed, walking fast...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
II stepped out of the bath closet area, wearing a gorgeous orange chudidar outfit, limping a little as
her toe around her toe ring on her right foot a lil swollen and purple... she had a heart attack when she saw her father in law pull the miles of chiffon up๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ

He pulled it up slowly, Ii saw the orange after a turqoise, before a sea green...
SHITTT SHITTT SHITTT
RAKSHASAN! HE MUST HAVE LEFT IT THERE JUSTTT SO THAT DAD CAN NAIL ME๐Ÿ˜ก
IRUKKU DA ONAKKU
(Tum to ruk jao, batati hoon)
AYYO!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
JUST MY LUCK I WORE A ORANGE OUTFIT WITH THE SAME VINE PATTERN
SHITTT๐Ÿ˜†

Ranjan pulled it all up, and turned to look at her outfit, and then immediately let go, as if it burnt his hand๐Ÿคฃ

"Umm" II mumbled

"I am... I wondered" Ranjan mumbled

THE SHAMELESS SCUM OF A SON JUST STOOD THERE TEXTING GOD KNOWS WHO๐Ÿ˜†

"Umm ready for work betaji?"

"Umm ya I got late Dad, woke only at 8:30" she muttered embarrassed, quickly bunching up the "rope"๐Ÿ˜›

"Kal raat ke US occupation of Iraq ke baad to 8:30 baje bhi kaafi jaldi hai" Ranjan thought๐Ÿคฃ

"Let us eat breakfast?" he asked instead, clearing his throat

"Uh... um...Sure...Dad" she nodded red faced, he noticed she favored her left foot

"Kya hua pair mein?"๐Ÿ˜†

"Umm... I stubbed it I think"

"She kicked the door" RAKSHASAN SAID!!!๐Ÿคฃ

"Mera matlab, when I woke up at night I accidentally kicked the bathroom door

She undid the 4th one... orange... wore it
Poked him with her index finger as he leaned on the glass door

"U PICK UP EVERY GODDAMN thing every time INSIDE THE HOUSE, but u couldnt untie that?" she asked furiously

"GOOD JOB, telling Dad I kicked the door!!! You are in SO MUCH TROUBLE" she went on her
toes, winced, held him and went on her left toes, and hissed in his ear.

"Happy to help" HE SAID๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Ranjan wasnt moving, he looked like he might burst an artery if he held his laughter inside too long๐Ÿคฃ
She fidgeted...
He left finally almost sprinting out of the floor

I f there is another update plz some one edit it in first page.
I will not be available till eveing.
Just able to catch up thanks.