Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 57

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Arey!  I was laughing at the fact ki II kitni rotlu ho gayi hai!!πŸ˜† Am ok ifshe cries...at least shedoesnt behave constipated like Manny!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful updates.. since SAM came to MM.. I loved how you set it up and then the whole process of II going to DII and then R&B bringing her back.. 
Ranjan & Sam - loved how they handled the whole situation (more Ranjan) and how much they adore II. II also cares so much about having their approval.. Sam is becoming another Akka to II. πŸ‘πŸΌ

R&B and II - Seriously, since he came to Sam's place to pick her up..  every update left me with the goofiest smile.. I LOVE them!!! β€οΈ Such cuties.. 

II is an overgrown child.. the tantrums at Sam's ...🀣 the dupatta escape route and actually sticking too it..😲 πŸ˜†

His Kanna, ladoo, Raja...  He knows every technique to melt her.. πŸ˜‰

Last part was just.. β˜ΊοΈ

I pity the help in MM.. had to deal with so much mess in the last few weeks than they probably had in the last few years.. πŸ€£
Edited by -SakuraS- - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha..what happened at work on Wednesday...II had a bad day at work also...right?
harshita27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheSunShine

@Bold remids me of Raju Shrivastav's A se apple, B se badka apple, c se chutka apple...πŸ˜†

Hehe... Totally unintentional... Mere mei raju shrivastav jaisa talent nahi😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

Arey!  I was laughing at the fact ki II kitni rotlu ho gayi hai!!πŸ˜† Am ok ifshe cries...at least shedoesnt behave constipated like Manny!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

II doesnt cry to "fulfill her devious bitchy motives" you know, like banning Sam from visiting, or kicking Ranjan off to a old age home, and handing half of Excelsior to Bala, Vandu, Amma and Appa🀒
She is NOT  a manipulative emotional person

She cries only when she feels helpless, when she refuses to share her woes... she expects him to read her mind... so its quite simpleπŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hershey: DONE!! on both, chal dono karwaate hain... ruk ja

Toh exactly exactly kitni der rukna hai Nisha? πŸ€£You can quote in +/-20% ke range meiπŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail
feeling so tired as I spent my day at Bronx zoo.  I saw plenty big cats thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I was reading the update when we sitting in the mono rail. I had a very big grin and then what I see two big cats 
cheetahs almost making out...such a apt view along with reading. I was grinning ear to ear! People must have thought I was a weirdo and giggling at the cats make out sessionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thankfully the family was sitting on my other side😊. 
As Anu said it was hot hot hot.
Nisha hats off to your imagination.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha ur entire note ws great. So thoughtful u r mentioning every1 individually. But just 1 ques: from wht angle do I look like a DIVA 2 u??? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

BEST AUTOCORRECT EVER!!!!

Sersly nw evn ur phone know tht I'm a diva πŸ˜ƒ Kya technology hai? Such gud personality recognition! πŸ‘ Apple hai kya? Agr hai toh steve jobs ko mera pranaam! πŸ€£

Dnt worry, Nivi chode ya na chode I'm NEVER leaving her! Nd now the incentives r evn bettr 4 me! I hav secrets from both sides. πŸ˜ˆ They both will hav 2 giv in2 my demands varna dono ki pol khul jayegi! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Nd tht grocery ploy? Voh aunty ka idea tha. πŸ˜› She already knew wht ws abt 2 go down. πŸ˜ƒ
Beti ko seekhna chahiye kuch ma se...beti is 2 bholi bhali. Chalo uske S ko bolti hoon kuch sikha de is masoom ko. πŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

feeling so tired as I spent my day at Bronx zoo.  I saw plenty big cats thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I was reading the update when we sitting in the mono rail. I had a very big grin and then what I see two big cats 

cheetahs almost making out...such a apt view along with reading. I was grinning ear to ear! People must have thought I was a weirdo and giggling at the cats make out sessionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Behen!!! Tum kaha thi!!!!! I just called apna R&B a Cheetah!!πŸ˜† Chal issi baat pe de taali... Angrejji wich high five dede!
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

🀣
2 funny ths is!