Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
oh she is financially almost broken too...what if athim need some money?rnb will come to know about the financial crisis??god i should stop!!!
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: taramira

Uff this chachu is so irritating. Lagta hai yeh bhi plan hai side mein paise banane KA.. Well I have no sympathies, how much ever I like Ranjan he has continued to turn a blind eye to the robber clan...So...

Poor Akka, I knew this was coming, hope she's fine and won't have a premature delivery.

RB asking II whether she has changed her mind about babies was sooo sweet... Yeh R and R are giving me sleepless nights.

Feeling worried about II's financial situation. Nisha would like you to address this please. Really want RbB to figure out that she is kinda broke...want him To get super angry! A confrontation about this would tie In So nicely about RB's feeling of protectiveness and ownership.

Somehow i am starting to get this feeling that II might not last very long in KMPG. I don't know why Lekin aisi feeling aa rahi hai..

And lastly I know with all this tension etc might not be the right time BUT SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE YOU HAVE To celebrate RB'S BIRTHDAY.

Agreed that R&B should know about IIs financial stress.. Bhaad mein gya prenuptial.. He has to tell her you belong to me and I'll decide now..
deepali.rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

oh she is financially almost broken too...what if athim need some money?rnb will come to know about the financial crisis??god i should stop!!!

Yep that seems possible.. This way R&B might come to know.. He has to know about it.. Would be interesting to watch then
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chachu and company are in for a rude awakening, I hope. They have gotten away long enough using Ranjan's name. The latter also needs to face the fact that his brother and nephews can only brew trouble if entrusted with important stuff. II will definitely think about babies in the future. How do u not have a baby with R&B??!!☺️❤️ All I could imagine after the update was the butter ball in a pink polka dot frock!! Cho very cuteee she is!!!! Wish she was real n mine 🤗
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want to kill chachu and his family;->.what plan is cooking in his mind;->?this update scaring me.how much chachu robber R&R property.:->now i want R&B & II BABY .PLEASE DO SOMETHING NISHA DI.vady akka condition is serious.all problems shooted at a time to II & R&B;-(.but i have a faith in my intelligent R&B.Edited by janani_divan - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope Vandu will be okay!
I hope Raman stands by II in the hour of crisis.

jaisi karni waisi bharni in case of Samar and the greedy pig Chachu.
Am awfully glad that R&B returned safe.

Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

Did II agree for KIDS?

I know something like this will happen for sure with SAMAR.

Important point.
When you make a plan.You are also supposed to plan an escape route and backup plan.

He did neither.

Yeah...he got stuck in the mafia's chakravyuh
deepali.rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

I hope Vandu will be okay!

I hope Raman stands by II in the hour of crisis.

jaisi karni waisi bharni in case of Samar and the greedy pig Chachu.
Am awfully glad that R&B returned safe.

I kind of expect RANJAN to give up BIHAR expansion after this.. That surely isn't the place they could manage at present..
And more than RANJAN shocked on knowing about samar stuck there I want to see his relief that his R&B is safe..
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

I kind of expect RANJAN to give up BIHAR expansion after this.. That surely isn't the place they could manage at present..
And more than RANJAN shocked on knowing about samar stuck there I want to see his relief that his R&B is safe..

Absolutely...better to fail early..and..cut ones losses. 
Am sure Ranjan would be glad that his son's safe. Am not very sure how Samar can get away now...as it's partly his doing!
deepali.rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Absolutely...better to fail early..and..cut ones losses.
Am sure Ranjan would be glad that his son's safe. Am not very sure how Samar can get away now...as it's partly his doing!

exactly I don't see him getting away that easy.. His doing.. As I said before for getting laid with those sex workers and a crore he did it all.. He tried to be the know it all..

I just don't want RANJAN or R&B to get involved in this.. Let Chachu handle it on his own.. He and his other three sons can do what they want just keep RANJAN out.. RANJAN and R&B need to take care of their family which means the lady of their house.. II