Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS16 "Only for everything" on 148 - Page 106

charlie1950 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I dont live in Delhi now, I visit as many times as I possibly can, I know it like the back of my hand
I am an "Iyer from Delhi" like II😃

So u used to live there but not anymore but
go there enough to know that place so well
I used to live there many yrs ago before the
metro and flyover came
I know max though

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
how is vandu?her date is on august right?her period of gestation only 6 months? 😒
she will be ok?? 😭
and she is 36?Edited by ishruhi - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did II agree for KIDS?

I know something like this will happen for sure with SAMAR.

Important point.
When you make a plan.You are also supposed to plan an escape route and backup plan.

He did neither.
ishruhi thumbnail
and its best to convince II now to go fir their 3 IIs before her 36...
ishruhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

Did II agree for KIDS?

I know something like this will happen for sure with SAMAR.

Important point.
When you make a plan.You are also supposed to plan an escape route and backup plan.

He did neither.

for that some active brain tissues are needed.chachu and clan ke paas tho vo nahi hai!!!hope ranjan will not get into such troubles...no one is there to help if so happens...na chachu na rnb.Edited by ishruhi - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

for that some actuve brain tussues are needed.chachu and clan ke paas tho vo nahi hai!!!hope ranjan will not get into such troubles...no one is there to help if so happens...na chachu na rnb.

RnB is there yaar.
He will help his dad.
He loves him.But won't display.
Else why will he agree to go to bihar in first place.
He will help him.
even II is there she may not tryo convince on for chachu but she will plead to RnB to help Ranajan.

And then Ranajan is capable to handle it himself.

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

RnB is there yaar.
He will help his dad.
He will help him.
even II is there she may not tryo convince on for chachu but she will plead to RnB to help Ranajan.

Tension ho rahi hai yaar. Need to long time for next update.
I am also waiting for II to get pregnant. R&B wants babies. So sweet. II should agree for babies. Don't know what is in Nisha's mind:).Edited by putti77 - 9 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uff this chachu is so irritating. Lagta hai yeh bhi plan hai side mein paise banane KA.. Well I have no sympathies, how much ever I like Ranjan he has continued to turn a blind eye to the robber clan...So... 
Poor Akka, I knew this was coming, hope she's fine and won't have a premature delivery. 

RB asking II whether she has changed her mind about babies was sooo sweet... Yeh R and R are giving me sleepless nights. 

Feeling worried about II's financial situation. Nisha would like you to address this please. Really want RbB to figure out that she is kinda broke...want him  To get super angry! A confrontation about this would tie In So nicely about RB's feeling of protectiveness and ownership. 

Somehow i am starting to get this feeling that II might not last very long in KMPG. I don't know why Lekin aisi feeling aa rahi  hai..

And lastly I know with all this tension etc might not be the right time BUT SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE YOU HAVE To celebrate RB'S BIRTHDAY.
ishruhi thumbnail

RnB is there yaar.
He will help his dad.
He will help him.

let your words be true(in malayalam naavu ponnayirikatte!)
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
To hell with Chachu and samar.. R&B tried to drive sense into him but he didn't listen.. Bada over smart ban rha tha.. Ab bhugte.. Usse toh bas 1 crore and cheap thrills se matlab tha.. Amoral person kahin ka.. R&B was smart enough to sense potential dangers in the place and get out of of it to his safe haven at right time..
Now RANJAN and R&B should be spared yaar.. Iss mein in dono ki koi mistake nhi h.. Let Chachu deal with it himself.. As such R&B has to be with his wife.. Don't want faltu ka clatter now..

Akka ko kya hua?? She'll be OK na?

And the morning scene between miya biwi.. Enjoyed that especially the kids convoy. R&B broached the topic again.. The dude can't wait.. And maybe this complications with Akka at this age might changes IIs mind regarding babies.. She might agree??