Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: NailClipper

I don't have any problem if people want to discuss/criticize India or any other country. But, the thread should be made on appropriate sections.

BW forum doesn't/shouldn't allow threads unrelated to BW. Threads on Frieda, Virat, Pak celebs (not working in BW), Bangladeshi celebs, HW/Timbuktu celebs... threads on racism, terrorist attack, rape, religion, cricket, politics, election, hijack... threads on India/Pak/Canada/Korea...   <--- These are the threads where people start showing their true colors. 

I believe, there is a racist/hypocrite/hater-of-other-countries-or-religion in everyone. The above mentioned threads just out those sides of a person. It becomes very difficult for me to retain a positive opinion on a member or a friend when I see them displaying those hidden sides. 

I go to silly BW section only to have fun for a few minutes.. if I wanted to discuss other serious stuff I would have joined other forums. So, my request is.. warn the members who make such threads.. because locking the threads isn't helping.

While I agree with you...now the problem is in BS innocuous topics are being used to bash India. Like today's thread on item numbers in BW has escalated to India bashing already. Now maybe the TM had a genuine question or wanted a genuine discussion on the need for item numbers in BW films. But now Indian men are being called horny etc. We have had similar topics in the past...but havent seen such kind of bashing in those topics. Instead we used to have some fun discussions there. 
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

No country or its people thrive on generalized cyber opinion (veiled keyboard warriors in action 24/7) so any opinion positive or negative shud not be taken in extreme seriousness.Cyber Patriotism doesnt make you a patriot doing any good and nor does constant cyber trashing make you a traitor doing any bad .

Its called virtual world for a reason ...it has nothing to do with real ground reality :)

Oh yeah?

Then why do threads on Pakistan get locked soon? That too with warning on country bashing?

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

While I agree with you...now the problem is in BS innocuous topics are being used to bash India. Like today's thread on item numbers in BW has escalated to India bashing already. Now maybe the TM had a genuine question or wanted a genuine discussion on the need for item numbers in BW films. But now Indian men are being called horny etc. We have had similar topics in the past...but havent seen such kind of bashing in those topics. Instead we used to have some fun discussions there. 

Well, sometimes when we say "Indian" we actually mean South-Asians, or desis (Non resident South-Asians) because they have similar culture/mindset. Not all "Indian men/women are XYZ" comments should be taken seriously.

atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarunArshiIpk

Please take control of this matter. or name your forum to global forum. Other countries citizens cant come here and abuse our country

For some defensive DT it is a global forum only with India only as topic of discussion.
Any post on concerns of Indians merely fetches a sarcastic reply. The Rowdiest got reply to not make a scene. I got reply that it cannot be made exclusively Indian (though I haven't even asked for that).

They ask us to chill as it's just virtual world when it comes to India but don't give same advice while locking threads on neighbouring country or mere celebs. Priorities!
LOL, I wish Debate Mansion gets shifted back to where it belongs and BS can continue with the fan wars. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

LOL, I wish Debate Mansion gets shifted back to where it belongs and BS can continue with the fan wars. πŸ˜†

I concur.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Well, sometimes when we say "Indian" we actually mean South-Asians, or desis (Non resident South-Asians) because they have similar culture/mindset. Not all "Indian men/women are XYZ" comments should be taken seriously.

I wish then people used the term South Asian or South Asian origin as we all whether Indians, NRIs or non Indians from South Asia are essentially similar with BW addressing all these people. 
TheRager thumbnail

Issue is lack of activity in the DM. 
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: VS-Cool

^Anu both you & rowdiest are right. Maximum DT's and mods are outsiders so they doesn't even care about such posts & things. Kuch baate ek native indian hi samajh sakta hain aur koi nahin. I read some of the posts & i truly agree with you all that some posts are really mocking ones. Also important Forums like Mythological masti should be there in highlighted forums just like 'Pakistani serials' 'hollywood forum' arrow & all are highlighted. Afterall it is India Forums, not Foreign forums isn't it?

Foreign show forums are easily highlighted. Only Mytho forum, Punjabi channel, Southern channel etc are not.

I learnt only last year that we had a mytho forum too! Indian sections are partially buried and not instantly accessible.

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Issue is lack of activity in the DM. 

Ahhh no wonder their motive is to shooo us away with the inflated number of essays  πŸ˜†

-------

The issue is Mods. They don't do shit. PM them, and they won't be read. You'll get banned but the PMs stay unread πŸ˜† That's why wasting time in reporting ain't even worth it.