Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
eagerly waiting...hope the MU piling up is over...
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread
Updt soon
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on your new thread👍🏼. 
Sorry couldn't comment before for the prev update..
Sometimes I don't understand Khushi at all. At one hand she is feeling guilty for thinking so bad of him and on the other hand she is referring him as a bad example to Payal. I just don't get it, though I understand her inability to trust another person. But still all said and done she feels  for him too. 
OMG Khushi you are accusing him on and on... What has he done to get so much of accusation esp from those whom he had loved. I feel so bad for Arnav😭😭. 
Hoping that Khushi comes to know the truth of her rescue although I don't want her to feel obliged and love him in return. She should love him coz he is a good man and she should trust him..
Loved the update, intense and beautiful👏👏, though Khushi's behavior broke my heart💔
Cont soon dear...
Thanks for pm...
Knarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👍🏼mubarak ho ji 👏

Edited by Knarwal - 9 years ago
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to you on TH 4! Your an amazing writer!!!
sonu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTcongratulations for new threat...ur readings rocks...
mamidis thumbnail
Waiting to know how does khushi clear misunderstanding
teekay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ankitamishra201

congrats on new thread 

so far the story has gone amazing 

it gud dat arnav understood dat khushi was over tensed n its natual to say sumthing which dey dont mean 

i hope arnav will again try to giv khushi d chance to explain herself, she was trying to make payal understand a very imp lesson n arnav should not take it personally 

waiting for the update 

Thanks for reading. You're right, though it's hard to expect Arnav to keep giving khushi the benefit of the doubt. 
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhanjli

Congrats on your new thread👍🏼. 

Sorry couldn't comment before for the prev update..
Sometimes I don't understand Khushi at all. At one hand she is feeling guilty for thinking so bad of him and on the other hand she is referring him as a bad example to Payal. I just don't get it, though I understand her inability to trust another person. But still all said and done she feels  for him too. 
OMG Khushi you are accusing him on and on... What has he done to get so much of accusation esp from those whom he had loved. I feel so bad for Arnav😭😭. 
Hoping that Khushi comes to know the truth of her rescue although I don't want her to feel obliged and love him in return. She should love him coz he is a good man and she should trust him..
Loved the update, intense and beautiful👏👏, though Khushi's behavior broke my heart💔
Cont soon dear...
Thanks for pm...

She wasn't referring to him as a bad example. She was referring to Payal trusting him SO MUCH in ZERO time as an example of how Payal usually behaves, jumping to judgment. Just because she wasn't wrong with Arnav doesn't mean her behavior wasn't wrong.
Thank you for reading.
teekay thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi0926

Congrats to you on TH 4! Your an amazing writer!!!

Hardly! But appreciate your support throughout the story.