I allowed someone to have sex with me at the age of 9: Kalki K - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Is there Sex Education in Schools in India? 
Last I read, many schools in Pakistan have implemented Sex Education Class in their program. I don't know how true this is. 
Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 9 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: dabhlover

OMG! it needs a brave heart to come open about it... damn! child sex abuse🤢😡

How is it abuse if she allowed it?

And kept mum?

I was taught not to touch others or allow others to touch me unnecessarily and inappropriately. And I was taught to share everything with my parents.

There are basic ground rules every child has to be taught whether or not, you tell him/her about sex per se.

And adults have duty too. How can parents be this irresponsible that they taught her nothing, built not enough trust so she could confide in them and weren't even around to keep an eye on her?

It is a parent's and guardian's failure if they don't teach child anything, don't build trust, don't know what child is up to and don't lay ground rules.

Oh and shame on those creeps who don't even spare a child in their uncontrollable lust. 🤢
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mighty-Zeus

At 25 , this question sounds ridiculous especially since the answer is crystal clear but it wasnt such a smooth ride from the age of 5 to 20 .. even children feel guilt , shame & fear of doing something utterly wrong and thats purely out of instinct ... if kids aren't taught about these things , such early sexual encounters lead to a lot of confusing feelings while growing up until they reach an age where they attain the maturity to actually dissect & analyze the situation on their own .. 

To answer your question , that consent cannot be validated since a child is not mature enough to consent to such things ..its a rape irrespective of whether the child 'allows' it or not ..

Its so brave of Kalki to speak of such things .. 

The biggest myth I suppose is that only men abuse children like that , which isnt true.. 

Any-who , point being kids need to be given age appropriate education .. more than that , i think an open environment at home should help .. 

yeah I partially agree with u but the word child abuse/sex abuse is used when someone forced u to do that ..in her case no one forced her and at age 9 we were taught by our parents not to believe strangers...atleast for girls, parents teach them basic things when they r at the age of school going...

my parents taught me not to accept chocolates 😆from strangers at a very early age..

anyway if she wants to spread awareness of child abuses then good for her for taking up such things..
noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
It is abuse because she was 9! A 9 year old does not understand or comprehend it. And that 9 year old is filled with shame because they don't understand that if they are below age even if they initiated it or gave their consent to it, it is still a statutory rape. 
In this case, I don't think the person( with whom she had sex)was an adult. It is perfectly normal for kids to get curious about their bodies but since they are not educated at such a age they don't know if it's wrong or right thing to do at that age. Hence, seex ed is extremely important at a young age.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: atominis

And kept mum?

I was taught not to touch others or allow others to touch me unnecessarily and inappropriately. And I was taught to share everything with my parents.

There are basic ground rules every child has to be taught whether or not, you tell him/her about sex per se.

And adults have duty too. How can parents be this irresponsible that they taught her nothing, built not enough trust so she could confide in them and weren't even around to keep an eye on her?

It is a parent's and guardian's failure if they don't teach child anything, don't build trust, don't know what child is up to and don't lay ground rules.

Oh and shame on those creeps who don't even spare a child in their uncontrollable lust. 🤢

I don't agree with her use of the word allowed as I explained above.  Again, at 9 years of age a child does not have the intellectual, emotional maturity or legal right to consent or "allow" any type of sexual act to happen.  Considering how intelligent she seems otherwise her us of the word allowed leads me to believe that she is still carrying some residual, or maybe not so residual feelings of guilt and self hatred because of this.  

I cannot believe that people are actually trying to dispute that she was sexually abused and molested because at age 9 she "allowed" it.  This is a very serious and frightening notion here.  

Sex is a very taboo subject and parents are not always comfortable discussing it with their children and are not ready to for their questions. This is unfortunately something that transcends all cultures and countries. That's why education is so important. Parents need to get over their discomfort and shyness and teach their kids right and wrong before someone else does it for them. Parents cannot be with their kids 100% of the time. And if you have a friend or a relative you trust then you don't even twice about it. That's why there should be open lines of communication to talk about everything and anything. But when a child is molested it's no ones fault but the molester's. No ones!!!!
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is child abuse, period. 9 year olds cannot give consent. 16 is the age of consent in most countries. Anyone who is challenging this needs to seriously re-evaluate their thought process. I knew some people in this forum looked down on feminism etc, but this is a new low. It's telling that it's the same people questioning both.

And I know no one seemed to think much of it, but Ranveer claiming to lose his virginity at 11 is also so disturbing to me. 11 ffs. How old was his partner? 

Edited by hedwig_fawkes - 9 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

This is child abuse, period. 9 year olds cannot give consent. 16 is the age of consent in most countries. Anyone who is challenging this needs to seriously re-evaluate their thought process. I knew some people in this forum looked down on feminism etc, but this is a new low. It's telling that it's the same people questioning both.

And I know no one seemed to think much of it, but Ranveer claiming to lose his virginity at 11 is also so disturbing to me. 11 ffs. How old was his partner? 

Both Ranveer and Ranbir have claimed to have lost their virginities at 11 or 12.  It is extremely disturbing to me.  I think unfortunately because they are boys, and lost their virginities to women (they never said otherwise so I guess it's a safe bet) then no one looks at it as anything more than two boys becoming men. 

How old the partner was is a whole other what if/could be/maybe debate and can of worms.  
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a pervert that person was who would have sex with a 9yr old - Paedophile😡 
Having said that , her statement confused me too as she is implying that she consented for it and then hid it from her parents which shows that she knew what sex was and she also knew she wasn't supposed to do so she didn't tell anyone. And i always assumed that a 9yr old has no idea about sex let alone hiding it from parents ðŸ˜•

But i agree that sex education is very important for children along with that basic knowledge and confidence given by parents .
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

And kept mum?

Cuz she was 9, naive and probs no clue what sex is. We don't know about the pertrubator, but in most cases it's someone she probably knew and easy access, like a relative or baby-sitter sort type persona. It is if that person is an adult. I don't think parents have the sex talk with children that young so I wouldn't blame the school system or parents. 
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Both Ranveer and Ranbir have claimed to have lost their virginities at 11 or 12.  It is extremely disturbing to me.  I think unfortunately because they are boys, and lost their virginities to women (they never said otherwise so I guess it's a safe bet) then no one looks at it as anything more than two boys becoming men. 

How old the partner was is a whole other what if/could be/maybe debate and can of worms.  

RK said he was 15. He probably shouldn't have disclosed it, but 15 is not unusual if you are living in a liberal environment. 

So how old were you when you lost your virginity?
I think I must have been fifteen
Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 9 years ago