Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Its so sad... she got abused at the age of 9 and had to go thru all the pain and guilt for years... If only parents here were more open about sex education and making kids understand the difference between good touch and bad touch, kids wud have been saved! 
However in Brazil, mothers pimp out their own young kids for money...sometimes kids as young as 8months are pimped out... Its a sad state of affairs in developing countries... children and women are the first ones to get exploited :(
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Like some1 said here, Kalki didnt talk abt who was the other party? was it a boy of her same age or a girl, or some1 under 16? Bcoz that matters. It can be just a curiosity factor of that age girl and boy.. as to what is sex.. and they wud just act to find out. 
If she had it with an adult guy.. thats a crime or the adult shud rot in hell. But I guess a 9 years being penetrated by an adult male would so painful and she wud be bleeding no-stop, something a 9 years cant hide from her family. 

She is not totally open abt when she said that. At least, without naming, she could have the boy's age.

Childre at age do experiment.. and yes, they kinda start having crush on each other. Esp. they want be kissed by the boy she likes.. or vice versa. That's innconet act... which could very embarrassing and punishable by parents when they get caught. 

Sex.. is totally diff. matter when it comes to 9 years or 13 years old. 

I m shocked she said it so casually.  

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 9 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
On a sex education, its depends on their age. Girls do reach puberty b4 boys so yes, they need the early education from teachers and parents alike. 
But, to let know abt their private parts is a must. Normally they do coz they think its embarrasing to show them. ðŸ˜† But they need to know that "others" r not allowed to tough them unless U need the help... for ex. a teacher changing 5 years old student's swimming dress to normal dress. 

In this modern world, kids do grow up lot faster ... we have to keep up with the change they r going thru. 
you didn't allow someone to have sex with you. someone raped and took advantage of you at 9. horrible wording. it's not 'having sex' or 'consenting/allowing someone to have sex' when you are a freaking child. Whoever that person was is a pedophile and needs his balls chopped off. 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A child need to know when an adult touch is inappropriate . They need to be able to talk to someone about it. It's dreadful for a child to learn later in life that what she thought was normal was not. It's absolute horrid when they find out .  Kalki, someone took advantage of your innocence. Edited by Birdiee - 9 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

RK said he was 15. He probably shouldn't have disclosed it, but 15 is not unusual if you are living in a liberal environment.

So how old were you when you lost your virginity?
I think I must have been fifteen

Thank you for correcting me. 15 is not as bad as 12, but it's still kind of young. And his answer doesn't sound quite confidant either. 15 can also be a sign of kids learning on their own and not strong parental influence and guidance.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I can't believe people are saying that saying yes to sex at age 9 is consent ... Its sexual abuse ... you don't even need to get into the legality of age of consent  - at 9 it is sexual abuse
SaMaiRa. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GundayVedant

I agree

I dont wanna sound sadist but when celebs like Rnabir, Ranveer come in public claiming that they have lost their virginity at age of 12-13, trying to sound cool  - I tend to lose all the respect!🤢

That's not being sadist. You're right.

It's absolutely disrespectful and disgusting how celebs like Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor say shit like "I lost my virginity at 12" as if it's a competition to lose you're virginity and whoever loses it younger is cool. Bullshit. After you give your virginity up, you'll never get it back.  It's not a game or competition as they make it look like. It's sad and sick. Not to mention the numerous health risks and mental trauma it can bring with it. Losing your virginity at 12 is not cool. 

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's not really 'allowed' its more like rape.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

It's not really 'allowed' its more like rape.

The question is... if she had "sex" with a 10 years boy? Thats not a rape.