(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 87

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

True to form II.
When RnB says it sorted and she's quiet and replies in Hindi dude make sure you calls don't drown out the warning bells! It only means II is getting ready for a kill LOL.  Although she may be vegetarian she has no qualms eating her parents and her loved ones alive. 

She might be his acquisition but he is no mood to join the list of loved ones  smothered by her sense of monetary generosity or by her attempts to set things right on her own because she does not like what she has heard from Manny. Dude is in the dark about it. He is furious and won't get her being defensive till he knows what triggered her.

For acquisition to become mergers they need to shed more than clothes and get transparent! Nisha did mention that this would be a thorn in their marraige. Well laid out Nisha - like you always do - everything dramatic yet understated and perfectly logical from every characters pov.

Aduthadu yeppo??Tongue

@bold - brilliantly worded Smile

But i also believe dude perceives a lot more than he lets known

Originally posted by blue5sky

True to form II.
When RnB says it sorted and she's quiet and replies in Hindi dude make sure you calls don't drown out the warning bells! It only means II is getting ready for a kill LOL.  Although she may be vegetarian she has no qualms eating her parents and her loved ones alive. 

She might be his acquisition but he is no mood to join the list of loved ones  smothered by her sense of monetary generosity or by her attempts to set things right on her own because she does not like what she has heard from Manny. Dude is in the dark about it. He is furious and won't get her being defensive till he knows what triggered her.

For acquisition to become mergers they need to shed more than clothes and get transparent! Nisha did mention that this would be a thorn in their marraige. Well laid out Nisha - like you always do - everything dramatic yet understated and perfectly logical from every characters pov.

Aduthadu yeppo??Tongue

Clap
Clap
Nish is this the last for the night or do we have one more ??
Does this title also indicate that II gave more priority to manny than r&b...is that also a case of misplaced priority ???
Originally posted by swathi1990

Does this title also indicate that II gave more priority to manny than r&b...is that also a case of misplaced priority ???

TOTALLY!

THAT and more priority to her sense of hurt pride and humiliation than at what R&B's POV is
Originally posted by EnVee

First, we DO not know what exactly Manny said, no? We heard only Santram's version. II is just on tenterhooks because of what she thinks Manny thinks of her. Sometimes, we don't vibe comfortably with some people and so we form our own opinions, based on our interaction or vibe with the other person. Smile

So sending the laptop might just send a wrong signal and backfire too.

People like Manny are just to the face. They are not bad. So this would still be a delicate situation, whichever way you see. R&B tho should stay out of it if he does not want to complicate things for II. I guess he would.

Interesting dilemma
[/QUOTE

You are one insightful girl here !!
After all the rant, y]ou coolly come and give thoda gyan and go away...And we all are still restless LOLLOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Ashu25

First, we DO not know what exactly Manny said, no? We heard only Santram's version. II is just on tenterhooks because of what she thinks Manny thinks of her. Sometimes, we don't vibe comfortably with some people and so we form our own opinions, based on our interaction or vibe with the other person. Smile

People like Manny are just to the face. They are not bad. So this would still be a delicate situation, whichever way you see. R&B tho should stay out of it if he does not want to complicate things for II. I guess he would.

Interesting dilemma
[/QUOTE

After all the rant, y]ou coolly come and give thoda gyan and go away...And we all are still restless LOL

Insight ellam onnum ille Ashu. I just read what others say. If I have anything different, I say. Otherwise, silence is my mantra too. Why do you think I like R&B so?
LOL

Originally posted by Ashu25

Interesting dilemma
[/QUOTE

After all the rant, y]ou coolly come and give thoda gyan and go away...And we all are still restless LOL

Insight ellam onnum ille Ashu. I just read what others say. If I have anything different, I say. Otherwise, silence is my mantra too. Why do you think I like R&B so?
LOL

LOL