(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Relentless II.
Laasya relief and what happens to RnB. The dude is beggining to crave for his wife to claw into him That's romantic!

And the sisters love them 2. Without Vandita's push RnB and II might still be kissing each other by the Monet or in the sun room and feeling miserable and probably single. Now will Sam's converation about baby RnB do something more for II?
Where are we heading Nisha...

Looks like coffee break can happen only after I get to see the update. 

😎
Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
monalisa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
how about this one for lasya???
or this one???
or this one??
Edited by monalisa123 - 9 years ago
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the blob of butter all of you are gushing about... She is a pattukutty... Umma 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sleep Aid & Sneak Off

They fought over, feeding the baby, holding the baby, changing her after spit up, and after dinner, II sat in the 2nd floor swing READING to her, ermm.. no books,
just off his ipad, like a stinker that he was, he demanded she either return his ipad
or give him the baby, she cut a deal "How about I hold the baby and YOU read to her?"

"I like the other way" he said

"Please da" she begged

He stared a slow smile forming on his lips... a meaningful smile, he teased the two girls with his fingers laying back on the swing, gently swaying it with his heel

"OK FIINNEEE... Poruma... TWICE... why do u care I have a job to go to at 7 AM, when ever we go to bed and you can wake me up in the morning"

She held the tyke in her arms and watched her go to sleep, wrapped in her pink throw, he offered his blue

"No Mama enakku Mami oda pink daan venum (I only want Mami's pink stuff) "thats right love, you tell him, hes outta control

The smug bas***d that he was, got what he wanted, his wife, the baby he so loved, and a promise of "twice" tonight
He was a happy camper...

"U think if we dont answer the phone, Sam will go away" she plotted

""Or come up and pick her up and return" he said

II pressed her to her bosom  "I cant believe she even let us have her for 4 hours"

The plump baby, held II's pink blouse as she slept her lashes curling and folding.. like any baby her age, she took short quick breaths...
"U think she is breathing OK" II lifted her and placed her ear on her ribs

"Kelu da, its quick gasps" she offered worried, he bent over and smiled  "she is... it sounds short and steady. If she was congested it would be raspy" he said

"HOW do you know she whispered arguing

"This is what I do, I break into people's homes and listen" he chuckled

She kicked him with her foot, he grabbed it and slid her anklets up and down and up and down... with his big toe...

"No!! not until she goes home" II warned, sitting up to move away

He pulled her, arm around her waist... she landed on him... and they lay there... quietly...
she gently let him hold Lasya, he took her softly, He heard a long steady breathing, and short steady one... he plugged one ear with his ear phone, wrapped his wife with a blue blanket
And , picked up his non fiction and began to read...

Tan walked up

"Duty achhi nibha raha hai" he chuckled

"hey dude" R&B said

"Dad's awake wandering the lawn" Tan said worried

"Oh?" R&B asked shocked

"Is he OK?" tan asked

LIKE HE WOULD KNOW

"I guess... we ate together" R&B said

"something's bothering him" Tan said

"About time" R&B said softly

"No I know what you mean yaar... give it a rest... ask him..."

"Did u" R&B asked

"U know what he tells me all the time"  "I am fine puttar, jao, dono shaayad so gaye hongey, woh balcony mein padh raha hai shaayad" light jala rakhi hai"

II stirred and woke... embarrassed "I am so so sorry"

"Sleeping on the job? I might have to take ur license away" Tan chuckled

R&B held her tight as she attempted to move away, their hands fought under the blanket, she let him, and he calmed down

"Jaakar pooch" Tan ordered

R&B grunted

"Kya hua?" II asked in a sleep drugged voice

"Oh! something about work" Tan smiled "Dad is insanely busy he said" Tan fished for info from II

"Dad didnt eat good wonder whats bothering him" Ii spoke about her father in law since Tan started to

"Oh! Kya kaha?"

"Cousins were going to start?" I dont know" II backed off quickly

"Right" Tan said casually

"Chal dude I am off" " Ihave a call with the client at 6 AM, 12 to yahi baj gaye" he yawned

Ii stood up... R&B stretched

"UTHO" she ordered
He put his book back reluctantly

"Balcony ka darwaza lock hota hai ek combination hai, Sam knows, talk to her and change it" Tan conspired

II smiled sleepily "IKR"
He followed his wife, she walked to the bedroom, the men walked down, she ran back and kissed the lil angel, leaving a lipstick stain
"Ive marked u, u are mine" she said softly

She went back to bed, after changing, andw ashing up

He walked Tan to his car, as Tan waved to his father in law
 watched them drive off like he usually did when someone special left home, and wandered to the front lawn

"Is everything OK?" he asked Ranjan

Ranjan froze and turned around checking every direction wondering WHO his son was talking to, his shoulders slumped as he realized he must be on the phone

Not until R&B walked up to him and repeated the question

"Uhh... ummm..CCCouldnt be better puttarji, Changa.." he said fumbling to find words in English/punjabi/Hindi

"Ishita so gayi?" he asked

"Ummm I think" he said

"Chhoti bhi?" hoping to play "2 million questions" with his son

R&B nodded... paused and turned away

Ranjan followed his son... step for step.. and watched him go up the stairs until he reached the 2nd...

He would go washu up and wake his wife up, so she could pay up, her side of the bargain.
Manya would call when her brother would be asleep...

Ranjan would go lay down  and forget to turn out the light and sleep within moments without a sleep aid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday April 13th dawned sunny and 40C or so it felt like, to II,
she flew from floor to floor room to room, getting out of the house at 8 ish and get to work at 9 ish, "woken up at 6"

"God forbid if anyone ever owed you anything" she hissed cattily

"I pray for them too" he mocked, pulling the covers down to look at her.
Manya's call again missed in the morning as R&B got "paid".

Amma called to let her know Akka's BP was fine on her way to work,
 she had called Akka twice yesterday in the evening, both times Athim said "She was resting" which only menat one thing

"it was worrisome"

Ashwini and her had their formal meeting with Bally in his new role, they both had a bunch of suggestions for how to get past the workshop hurdles.

She COMPLETELY forgot about the laptop, she wondered if it wa sin the car she was given a ride this morning, she went down to the parking garage, it was a different car, so that one still stood at home?

She called home, asked for Mahavir, and explained it needed gotten out of the trunk, she called DHL and asked them to pick it up from MM

The earliest it could reach was Thursday she was told, including Shipping & handling the laptop had costed her over Rs. 2 lakhs, she charged ot on her Visa for now

Amma Appa's car was going to be delivered tonight, the showroom was closing for Baisakhi tomorrow, she needed another Rs. 1 lakh or so for road tax insurance and first instalment

Texted Amma to see if Appa can get to the showroom directly. She wanted him to drive it home. Amma thought they should take it to Malai Mandir

"I am going to with Appa to Malai Mandir can u go?" she texted

"sorry cant... have a meeting" he texted

"Will u promise u wont cheat on me and sneak off and go be with Lasya" she texted

He sent back a half smile...

Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously after ages I m the first one to comment...
Is II gonnbe in serious financial crisis...

Loved how ranjan Atleast slept peacefully after ages... His sons forgiveness is so important for him... The guy actually couldn't believe that it was him his son was speaking to...

Amazing update Nisha
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My butter again!!! 
The whole laptop and car issues are charging her crazily re... Where is her 8-9 grand?!?!? 
I am hoping Manya wont create a scene
Ranjan... Bechara... Just one word and he is so happy??? 
I feel so sad for him! 
Next Laasya meeting eppo Nisha 
monalisa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monalisa123

how about this one for lasya???
or this one???
or this one??

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Monalisa

THIS IS IT!! I think the first one would be LASYA
She looks exactly like the kids I seem to think of, OMG!! Uncanny resemblance😲
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
R talked to R OMG...I am sooo happy... Poor fellow didn't need a sleep aid...aise hi need aa gayi...so so lonely. 
Seriously II will be in so much financial trouble...impulsive that she is...car and now an pensive lap top...hasn't even gotten paid the last months salary yet I guess. 

Looks like this is slowly heading to the pre nip being revealed...who knows but it's a possibility since she won't take anything from anyone...they will ask why not..etc etc  and then  the prenup might come up...

But before that  the mystery of the missing laptop...or manyas reaction needs to be revealed. 

Considering Back to back is the new mantra now so...

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update Nisha, 
quick somebody advise them to have their own babies, it was so cute to see them fighting over the baby.  
Super bargaining😆

OK have to prepare breakfast, will be back after 30 mins or so.