Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Kyon itni sadist hai😭 Did u have to tell us that? MEANIE!!😭

Are, yaar you only said naa conflict and meanness make for super good copy...AIYOOO... Did I just say that! Paavam! 
Sorry sorry MOTOR MOUTH...didn't mean it...come down to Vancouver...will feed you super good Indian( Punjabi) khana. 

BTW next week Metro Vancouver will host one of the biggest vaisakhi parades outside of india. The gurdwara in a city called surrey - host to a zillion desis organizes a parade on vaisakhi and more than 250,000 attend the event, from as far as California. Great free food...and so much including gol grappas, chaat karhi Chawal, chchole bhature etc etc.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lasya for Lunch... and Dinner - Page 107

aaw such a cute update with Lasya.. she is one meanie though like all girls πŸ˜† does it all the time ek baar mama ko dekha mami bhool jaathi hai.

All Lasya lovers glad you got an update -- but remember every update with R&B & II's kids will be on my name - I called them first so get them first and will share them only if folks agree with me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nisha I dont know if you followed that thread -- but  I get the MM heirs ..πŸ˜ƒ

The bachas of the thread are sooo spoilt specially one Ms Ashu har din Laasya Laasya Laasya and the author cant EVER say no and will give her that now there is a battalion too but Laasya is so cute , i would so eat her for dinner/lunch/and my 1000 inbetween snacks..!!!

Nisha adutha updates yeppo sollu so i will not be refreshing the page all the time :-)

I missed all the afternoon convos/night convos in this thread but am totally rested for the next updates..

I totally totally loved how the swami arai has finally found its importance in MMπŸ‘

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Are, yaar you only said naa conflict and meanness make for super good copy...AIYOOO... Did I just say that! Paavam! 
Sorry sorry MOTOR MOUTH...didn't mean it...come down to Vancouver...will feed you super good Indian( Punjabi) khana. 

BTW next week Metro Vancouver will host one of the biggest vaisakhi parades outside of india. The gurdwara in a city called surrey - host to a zillion desis organizes a parade on vaisakhi and more than 250,000 attend the event, from as far as California. Great free food...and so much including gol grappas, chaat karhi Chawal, chchole bhature etc etc.

what are u doing to us Tara MEANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!these dishes and Free!!!!!!
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

what are u doing to us Tara MEANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!these dishes and Free!!!!!!

Tara,not good yaar, now i am feeling enviousπŸ˜› . I have 100's of  people from my pind live in surrey 😊 Might visit for a wedding in Sept. Spring is a beautiful time in Vancouver.Chaal you go enjoy the free food. And please dont mention how good it was πŸ˜†Do u have brar sweets in Vancouver?
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Lasya for Lunch... and Dinner - Page 107

aaw such a cute update with Lasya.. she is one meanie though like all girls πŸ˜† does it all the time ek baar mama ko dekha mami bhool jaathi hai.

All Lasya lovers glad you got an update -- but remember every update with R&B & II's kids will be on my name - I called them first so get them first and will share them only if folks agree with me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nisha I dont know if you followed that thread -- but  I get the MM heirs ..πŸ˜ƒ

The bachas of the thread are sooo spoilt specially one Ms Ashu har din Laasya Laasya Laasya and the author cant EVER say no and will give her that now there is a battalion too but Laasya is so cute , i would so eat her for dinner/lunch/and my 1000 inbetween snacks..!!!

Nisha adutha updates yeppo sollu so i will not be refreshing the page all the time :-)

I missed all the afternoon convos/night convos in this thread but am totally rested for the next updates..

I totally totally loved how the swami arai has finally found its importance in MMπŸ‘

Thats true! all little girls are enamoured by men😊 and those big guys are so floored by all the attention and would do everything to make them happy.
I will try beet veggi, it sounded yum. Enjoy the goodies and dont think about the repercussion.
taramira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Tara,not good yaar, now i am feeling enviousπŸ˜› . I have 100's of  people from my pind live in surrey 😊 Might visit for a wedding in Sept. Spring is a beautiful time in Vancouver.Chaal you go enjoy the free food. And please dont mention how good it was πŸ˜†Do u have brar sweets in Vancouver?

Hey HSP, 
Don't know about Vancouver but there is a Brar sweets in surrey. although I don't live in surrey my work is in Surrey and I go there very often for Indian groceries as well. Please do let me knee when you come,mould love to meet up and gush about SOSY! 
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ofcourse we do Taara

You are the cutest. We love you, I love all my babies, Sudhi Swathi Ashu Taara, Hershey , Nidhi, Nivi, Divashni, RCF/Anu, Vidya,

I LOVE how you all fight over this imaginary dude, mujhe uska sar chahiye, mujhe uska pair, I want his hands...

Aww I mad it 2 Nisha's list of babies she luvs! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh & Ashu, I serchd 4 sum pics 4 u...bored on a lazy Sunday aftr hevy brunch 😊...not much selectn available. πŸ˜› Here's wht I found.

Nd this 1...whenevr I thnk of sum dude w/ long fingers, I thnk of him playng the piano...prolly cause my piano teacher in high school hd serisly looong attractive fingers. πŸ˜†

As 4 ft, imagine here R&B sittng in the sunroom restng his feet as he reads. πŸ˜‰

Or this.

Perhps nt 2 ur standrds since they r nt pics of desi hands nd feet, bt I figurd I'd try 2 help u out since no1 else ws. πŸ˜†
taramira thumbnail
Hey Nisha, back to back plans again? 
What now though? 

Manya calls back? 
II send off the laptop?
Ranjan finds out? 

Mahabharata or truce? 

Suspense killing me...

Waiting for the next bit to unfold...
charlie1950 thumbnail
Have been working so couldn't comment but I did read the updates on my breaks.
So some if us r from BC (Vancouver, surrey
etc.). Yes US
I just came bak home from lunch with frens we had so much fun . Had veg. Pakoras,sahi koftas,saag goat, lamb vindaloo, butter naans,onion kulcha,parantas and of course masala chai which is my fav.
😑 couldn't go for Main Street vaisaki parade but trying best to go this Saturday
to surrey one which is way bigger.
Hope to catch with u all soon. Till then keep having dhamal, cooing over kidoo
πŸ€—