(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 86

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
First, we DO not know what exactly Manny said, no? We heard only Santram's version. II is just on tenterhooks because of what she thinks Manny thinks of her. Sometimes, we don't vibe comfortably with some people and so we form our own opinions, based on our interaction or vibe with the other person. Smile

So sending the laptop might just send a wrong signal and backfire too.

People like Manny are just to the face. They are not bad. So this would still be a delicate situation, whichever way you see. R&B tho should stay out of it if he does not want to complicate things for II. I guess he would.

Interesting dilemma
Misplaced Priorities

"You have to understand, its an expensive laptop, I know my friends and family, I trust the employees at the parlor, but I didnt check their bags on exit, I didnt know I was supposed to

"You just went and bought a new one when we had agreed we would wait for her to return our call?" he asked bluntly

"Because every minute I dont "take care of this" (air quotes) is a minute this theft has occured because of me

"We DONT even know if its a theft" he pleaded, hissing

Ranjan's car drove up...

They both were quiet, he got off his car and looked up, she waved nervously, he smiled joyously

"He could know where it is, the help hasnt even done looking" he argued

"they have I asked them before I went to paattu class" she said

He dialled Manya's number... three hours since they were home and Manya was off the grid, it pissed him off beyond reason

"Are you taking this personally?" he asked bluntly

"Ummm I shud be... dont u think?" she said guilty

"If Chachu's family was here for lunch, the help would ask them too, its just a question"

R&B didnt know HALF OF IT, he wasnt aware of his own sister's prejudices against his pick.
He knew she was fiercely protective but didnt know the interaction Ii had with her recently.

"I dont think they would mind because they are family" she said

AYYOYOO!! DID U JUST SAY THAT?
OH MY f**kING GOD!!!! DID U JUST SAY THAT?
THIS IS JUST THE PITS

Ummm... WHY cant I say that I know I said that... because I am not Chachu's family
I KNOW THAT. I dont know if he knows that but for Manya I AM NOT FAMILY

SO? TELL THAT NO, WHY DONT YOU
NOW THAT YOUVE TOLD HIM YOU ARE NOT FAMILY
WHY DONT YOU TELL HIM MANYA HATES YOU
PLAY THE PART OF A PROVERBIAL DIL II
GO ON KANNA
I DARE YOU TO DO IT

Her demons fought a bloody battle, but thankfully silence won

"If I send her the Registrar certificate it would help u think?" he asked softly

She turned red, shamefaced and in horror

"I" she began

"enough II" he said, his hand coming out of his pocket
He left

She paced the balcony for 20 minutes, wore a shortsleeve cotton hoodie over her camisole

Went down to the kitchen, made chai, took a cup up for Ranjan

He was happy to see her, he was in his office

"how was the visit puttar the house was quiet, after all the noise on Friday night I wasnt prepared for a quiet house on Saturday night"

"i am sorry Dad" "Since we didnt get there until 7? or 7 they didnt let us leave"

"Well umm I will make rules... u cant go stay there for a month now" he said

She smiled gently... "Agreed"
"If u stay more than one night then then u cant go back for two months"

She smiled fully "Thats a good plan"

"Jao to hamey bhi saath le chalo ya, not allowed"

Thanks for the tea puttar, make a big meal, I skipped lunch"

"what would you like to have?"

"Ek Punjabi ko kya chahiye, roti shoti, dal waal aur murgi" he laughed

Check on everything except the last one" she said

"I am teasing tell Mahavir to make it, he makes good chicken, the Chef called he cant make it tonite"

"Oh no... koi baat nahi, I will make bharta, and rotis, chana dal khaayenge?"

"Ofcourse beta... I am very preoccupied and busy about the whole AGM... not sure if I am doing the right thing,
I am by myself, ek assistant hire kiya Program office banaya woh ladka ja raha hai, he got US Visa or something" "Had Visa and got an assignment"

"Oh I am sorry"

"Thanks... Bihar showroom, Mercedes Sales Office wants to meet, Samar & Trehaan want to know what their office looks like and how many people they can hire"
 (he was sadly cynical about the priority of his nephews)
(His own son didnt care one bit for the decor or the trappings or how shiny the desk was, NOR ABOUT anything Excelsior or Ranjan's ambitions)
(He didnt know if he should be happy about getting the
attention of two talentless nephews that worried more about the decor, or just pretend he has nobody and continue to function alone)

"Good luck, let me know if I can do anything to help. I will stop by when dinner is ready?"

He nodded "Kuch meetha aur namkeen bhejogey puttar?"

"Oh sorry yes Dad I will" she said

She went down set an array of snacks sent it with Mahavir and took her chai and R&B's to the 2nd

He was in his office...

"Tea" she said setting it on his coffe table, he sat on the couch, twirling his hair, stretched out, staring at his Macbook

"Can I sit?" she muttered

"So u ask permission for THAT?" he sharply, baffled at her priorities
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

I so get II and the wrath of rakshasan ab II ka Kya yoga Wink
Most of us feel we would have behaved like her it's not right but all of us would do something impulsive if  something is stolen from the house u take the blame and substitute the old one ..
The RaRa men are going to be so upset I so hope Ranjan is not angry with her would Broken Heart my heart.
One thing I don't get is why is manny making such a big deal she shirks responsibility but wants the huq that comes being ranjans daughter Angry
Cha when not fighting they have the most adorable convo and then it's back to going after each other's bloodLOL
Maybe for Manny it is not really  as big a deal... but for II it is massive..her integrity being questioned

Yes their convo was sooo adorable...Tongue

I so get II and the wrath of rakshasan ab II ka Kya yoga Wink
Most of us feel we would have behaved like her it's not right but all of us would do something impulsive if  something is stolen from the house u take the blame and substitute the old one ..
The RaRa men are going to be so upset I so hope Ranjan is not angry with her would Broken Heart my heart.
One thing I don't get is why is manny making such a big deal she shirks responsibility but wants the huq that comes being ranjans daughter Angry
Cha when not fighting they have the most adorable convo and then it's back to going after each other's bloodLOL

Anu

VISHAYATHUKKU VA DI

Did your in laws bring adirsam?
Edavadu mokka excuse kudukkaade ippo

Enna menu di raatri? Chinna vengaya sambar and aloo curry? and lemon rasam and appalam?
Amma Appa konjindu irukala onnoda purushana? You are even awake WELL PAST ONE AM?
Did they bring pattu pavadai for your lil girl?

Onakku evlav? Lottery HOW MANY RMKV, Pothy's Sundari Silk  sarees?Evil Smile
True to form II.
When RnB says it sorted and she's quiet and replies in Hindi dude make sure you calls don't drown out the warning bells! It only means II is getting ready for a kill LOL.  Although she may be vegetarian she has no qualms eating her parents and her loved ones alive. 

She might be his acquisition but he is no mood to join the list of loved ones  smothered by her sense of monetary generosity or by her attempts to set things right on her own because she does not like what she has heard from Manny. Dude is in the dark about it. He is furious and won't get her being defensive till he knows what triggered her.

For acquisition to become mergers they need to shed more than clothes and get transparent! Nisha did mention that this would be a thorn in their marraige. Well laid out Nisha - like you always do - everything dramatic yet understated and perfectly logical from every characters pov.

Aduthadu yeppo??Tongue

LMAO!!!
SHE DOES IT AGAIN ROFL
This is so bloody hilarious!!
Nisha she is GONE now...
He will throw her off the floor ROFL

Yeh kya kar daala Manya ne ROFL

There are campsites across the US especially in the Mountain NW where there IS NOBODY. You pull in your trailer, camper, pitch a tent and you are the only one for 100s of miles.  If you dont get spotted you could be the only one for months or years

COA Campsites are crowded and noisy, I am talking about the ones "off the beaten path" pun intended... " Not protected by Park Ranger" "No mobile phone coverage" type areas. I think 10% of the wilderness in the NW is "managed" by US Forest Service the other 90% is truly wild, in Idaho, Montana & Nevada... you can find some of the most pristine un walked/touched millions of acreage anywhere in the world. Time simply stands still. All u hear is water and the treesClap

Ive never been camping in India...  I think its OK to have people around, just not like Delhi HaatLOL
The boys? KYA KAROON? Ajeeb duvidha haiLOL

Nisha i have never done those i have car  traveled where there is nobody for miles.
The campsites i have been are the national park one where they obsess about interfering with nature and there fore there are fewer camp sites infact they get booked months in advance.
I would be tooo scared to camp in the off beaten path LOLLOL
Bold - yes duvidha it is bottom line is I will be happy with what you decide.. it turns out perfect if you had gone by my obsession Ranjan would be non guilty before the wedding and now i realize it would have been no fun ClapClap

Anu
"Off the beaten path" camp sites in Idaho & Montana are for rapists, child molesters, and the whole "anti establishment" rebels like Tim McVeigh and Ted Kazinsky Shocked Its not for mango people like usLOL  If you are running from the law you would camp out in such wilderness, otherwise, be surrounded by people, its much safer.

The Mountain West states are SO sparsely populated, even the most popular mountain ranges and river sides dont have much people in them. Hunting is HUGE in these states so in Fall and Winter you find hunters everywhere...

Conflict makes good fiction ille... no big deal... Ranjan will remain a mystery much like his son
II is the chaos creator (ellarkum sethu vechu aval othi porum illeya?LOL Sab milakar woh ek kaafi hai na)