Ye Hai Mohabbatein

(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 89

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

I was just imagining what will happen if laptop is not stolen at all.

It was just misplaced or taken by Ranjan .

Then I just want to imagine II state on Rnb glaring at her in anger 

Humm that would give him a big bargaining chip wouldn't it? Any sneak peeks Nisha ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abhinaiscool

Seriously after ages I m the first one to comment...

Is II gonnbe in serious financial crisis...

Loved how ranjan Atleast slept peacefully after ages... His sons forgiveness is so important for him... The guy actually couldn't believe that it was him his son was speaking to...

Amazing update Nisha

Thank you so much for reading and commenting Abhina. I dont see responses many times, as my refresh rate is real slow, while the page loads the 1st response I usually go off and write the next chapter, WHEN it loads it loads or stops at 3rd or 4th or sometimes even tells me there is another page, so I scroll over

Completely unintentional, and I hope you will not be upset
I am terrible at responding I admit that frequently😭
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

I was just imagining what will happen if laptop is not stolen at all.

It was just misplaced or taken by Ranjan .

Then I just want to imagine II state on Rnb glaring at her in anger 

I had also imagined the lap top being taken by Ranjan...poor guy needs to be told what's happening between The BBB - beta, Bahu and beti
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 He wants to show II a lot of affection and pamper her. Shows it on Lasya. She wants to show R&B a lot of affection and love. Shows it on Lasya. Their object of affection she is.
If they have a kid, they will get their messages across through the kid perhaps πŸ˜†
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thank you so much for reading and commenting Abhina. I dont see responses many times, as my refresh rate is real slow, while the page loads the 1st response I usually go off and write the next chapter, WHEN it loads it loads or stops at 3rd or 4th or sometimes even tells me there is another page, so I scroll over

Completely unintentional, and I hope you will not be upset
I am terrible at responding I admit that frequently😭

Not to worry ( from another aggrieved reviewer I know not all of us can be Ashu)

You continue to be prolific with your writing. 3,4,5,or even 6 times. Like RnB we can forgive you too πŸ˜ˆ

You've got to be kidding... THANKYOU for the tale and these  threads! 

I was laughing all the way upto my office watching random feet and fingers load up on my mobile. πŸ˜†

The fun is almost never ending!
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

Not to worry ( from another aggrieved reviewer I know not all of us can be Ashu)

You continue to be prolific with your writing. 3,4,5,or even 6 times. Like RnB we can forgive you too😈

You've got to be kidding... THANKYOU for the tale and these threads!

I was laughing all the way upto my office watching random feet and fingers load up on my mobile.πŸ˜†

The fun is almost never ending!

The fun is never ending. It always brings smile on my face. Never in my life refreshed India forum site again and again. Stored first 100 stories to my laptop in the weekend. My journey to office is not boring in Bangalore now.
Thank you Nisha! Edited by putti77 - 9 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First of all congratulations on the 15th thread nisha...it's almost on the end now but I haven't really gotten the time to login and comment..but y ur dng a great job at this...
Coming to the chapters each chapter is just amazing...and i fall in love with the little bundle of joy lasya each time u bring her in ur story..I just love her with R&B...and yes the last chapter I loved how R&B went to ranjan to talk if he's fine..I can't even think how happy the guy would be to just hear his son talk and asking if he's fine..I feel bad for him..but can't really blame R&B for it...he's doing what anyone would do if they hear or see something like that..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Asma!!!! You did that????? 
HAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

AND envee... You are so right!! 
blue5sky thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Asma!!!! You did that????? 

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

AND envee... You are so right!! 

You bet I did!πŸ˜†

Nozick done?

I feel like I want to go back to school now. 

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Since we are talking. About II's financial crises, what happened to the 25000 euros given by the super generous FIL. Did R. Return the money back to the indulgent dad? 
Nisha update aa raha hain?