(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 85

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

Originally posted by swathi1990

Already ranjan is unhappy about the car issue and now this...he was a little bit happy abt II...and now he is going to feel that II also doesn't consider him as a family...and like his son she also maintains a dist with him...the guy is paavam...overall bad luck...LOL

alas!!!you said paavam for ranjan...the reason i dont care btw!!!!

According to me r&b can do anything to ranjan...i wont feel for ranjan...but II has no right to do that because he didnt harm II in any way...poor guy has always been good to her...

Sure II can ignore him totally saying iam righteous and will have no contact with a man like ranjan...but it will be wrong to give this hot and cold reaction to him...that is worse...
Originally posted by Abhinaiscool

Originally posted by Ashu25

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Next one soon...i am writing
Yayieee
As promised... Back to back!!! 
Nisha on fire where's anu BTWSmile Didn't see her for a long time
Aaw thanks I am here it's 12:48am est us time still up .
I was there some time back its been a long day and I need some Sosy tonic to go to bed now LOL

R&B will also realise eventually that such matters don't rest as easily for women... Just because he thought they were done with it ...doesn't mean that it was over for II. 

Originally posted by putti77

Nisha please send prenup copy to Manny.
Putti.. It will be of no use LOL
She will still blame II! 
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Aaw thanks I am here it's 12:48am est us time still up .
I was there some time back its been a long day and I need some Sosy tonic to go to bed now LOL
The last couple of days...it was only Sosy tonic before bedtime for meLOL
Originally posted by Ashu25

Putti.. It will be of no use LOL
She will still blame II! 
Manny is having the last laugh hereLOL...dhamaka kar diya and poor II roasting... her purpose achieved
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

Manny is having the last laugh hereLOL...dhamaka kar diya and poor II roasting... her purpose achieved

True SB...if she hadn't reacted this wouldn't have happened...
I so get II and the wrath of rakshasan ab II ka Kya yoga Wink
Most of us feel we would have behaved like her it's not right but all of us would do something impulsive if  something is stolen from the house u take the blame and substitute the old one ..
The RaRa men are going to be so upset I so hope Ranjan is not angry with her would Broken Heart my heart.
One thing I don't get is why is manny making such a big deal she shirks responsibility but wants the huq that comes being ranjans daughter Angry
Cha when not fighting they have the most adorable convo and then it's back to going after each other's bloodLOL