Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ishruhi

she loves him like crazy...and she dont know that for him she is so special...how it will be to feel like dont know whether your loved one feel the same for you or not?she dont know how he were in his past relations and how they all broke up...she dont know how emotionally he is attached to her...she will be thinking like one day he will leave me as he left others...if she is vocaling this much:she will be thinking a hell lot!how much insecurities!its difficult for a girl who is spellbound in love with a guy but dont have the courage even to dream a 'will be together forever'...her innocence when she was talking with periappa was so palpable...kash he knew hindi or he recorded all those and used a google translator... πŸ‘

Woh thoda zyada nahi ho jayega??
Matlab theek hai we can imagine him to be knowing the language secretly  (errr...Tamil in 30 days or Spoken Tamil classes ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), lekin har jagah todhi woh II ki awaz record karte phirega πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taara113

@Errant...Il not say he is totally unmoved he reacts thoda thoda...and its his upset time gng on so initiation will be hers and well RB is gng to take his sweet time...so maybe i expect her to be use to this by now and play along...you knw ur gng to Bangalore fine il make a trip to DII and not go *sob sob* plump face all the time...

Considering the person he was he already gives itnaaa attention to her; does it go all unnoticed ???

And ye ladkiyon ka im angry at u bcz ur not talking to me and then wen u tlk to me il not tlk bcz i was angry...is something that anyways irritates me alot (personal bias)

@ Taramira...aaawww so much Ranjan love and i may say he has a more loyal fan following or maybe we shld wait fr the day he errs and then see hw u guys react...hehe...

If its insecurity then i wld not want her to be so apparent with it ( i think evn she doesn't want to show)... And I mean RB the man of few words; evn in his anger is trying to give an explanation...hardly he does it... insecurity bcz of dng seema a favor; d favor doesn't sound so big or time/mind consuming to me...sorry...
The Lasya bit is all playful you knw how she runs and gets Nandu...counter attack kinds...i like dat...maybe a cool il come along to Bangalore...

With all the explanation you guys trying to put in my head im getting where such behavior is coming from but im not liking it much...she iea standing at the doors of becoming a woman whining fr a man all the time which i don't want...

@Nisha...it takes me alot of time to comprehend ur explanations il try getting back...

No worries Taara. I am of the opinion, II hasnt behaved childishly ONE BIT, in the last month, except when she was in Paris, even then she didnt make any unreasonable demands on him like giggly girls do when they are in love, she constantly worries "he shouldnt dump her".

Even when he sent her home, she didnt run away to D II to her parents' welcoming arms, even when she fights everyday she never says anything to her parents nor has Akka on speed dial. She doesnt go to D II at the drop of a hat to irritate him, even when she stayed over last Monday night 5 nights ago, on April 6th, it was because it was too late and she was too upset with her parents.

Even after he rejected her advances she didnt cook up some story and return to D II on April 7th, 8th or 9th or 10th. She could have canceled the sleepover and just sulked. She goes on about her life, unmindful. She is happy cheerful and caring

Kabhi kabhi to roothna banta hai boss.
I would strongly disagree if a person says II is unreasonable and  immature. She is not

She is allowed to express to her husband every now and then how much she wants him. For her its all new. Thats how I see it, she has never been "knock your socks off" in love before. So to her its like... unimaginably special.

I guess she could be mature and have said "Let me go to Blore with you it will be a great change for me."  "I trust you completely honey"

That would make II boring. There is no use of a boring leading lady in my story, socha

Ashu25 thumbnail
She is allowed to express to her husband every now and then how much she wants him
Nisha yeh aage kab dikhega humein 

Expression humein samajh aajayega lekin kya uss brooding babu ke "baalon se bhare bheje " mein kuch jayega πŸ˜•
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree II is not immature.
But she has two problem one obverthinking and another not thinking.

She thinks too much.That is getting really problamatic

She goes on high thinking about that he is gonna leave her even if she feels he is not speakign or angry or anything.She never willl stop thinking that he is gonna leave her.It is like imprinted to everypart of her DNA.

Then she never is able to look beyond .She is never seeing his care for her and missing how much she is important for him.How much important and and how special she was for him.
It can be seen obviously in words of SAM.How much RnB loves her.But she chooses to ignore those words again by thinking mode RnB is leaving her.

Agree with this point of Nisha even if RnB tells her directly or say soemthign in filmy style still that thinking will not go from II.

There is only one person who can explain her this. and she will trust her for sure.

Any guesses.
WHO?

I
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Woh thoda zyada nahi ho jayega??
Matlab theek hai we can imagine him to be knowing the language secretly (errr...Tamil in 30 days or Spoken Tamil classes ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), lekin har jagah todhi woh II ki awaz record karte phiregaπŸ˜†

hahahaha...i was just imagining ...should not happen like that!it is just like -if he knows what she is saying-type ...no google translator baba...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Only Maralese can remove II's insecurities no one else can
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

Agree II is not immature.

But she has two problem one obverthinking and another not thinking.

She thinks too much.That is getting really problamatic

She goes on high thinking about that he is gonna leave her even if she feels he is not speakign or angry or anything.She never willl stop thinking that he is gonna leave her.It is like imprinted to everypart of her DNA.

Then she never is able to look beyond .She is never seeing his care for her and missing how much she is important for him.How much important and and how special she was for him.
It can be seen obviously in words of SAM.How much RnB loves her.But she chooses to ignore those words again by thinking mode RnB is leaving her.

Agree with this point of Nisha even if RnB tells her directly or say soemthign in filmy style still that thinking will not go from II.

There is only one person who can explain her this. and she will trust her for sure.

Any guesses.
WHO?

I

True!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

hahahaha...i was just imagining ...should not happen like that!it is just like -if he knows what she is saying-type ...no google translator baba...

Hahaha...Samajh gayi re..
mazak tha...Chill πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
her insecurities are genuine.they both came to know each other only for the last 6 months.and during this period we know how much and what they talk.or rather i tell you how much she talks and he listens.even he is learning about her everyday.we are hearing more wow from him nowadays..only difference is that he is sure she will not leave her but she is not sure about him.but thoda time de do.it will be fine...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
#CampwithBrats (yet to read comments or latest upate )

Disclaimer : My opinion and my opinion alone based on my experience :-) I have never camped in India

I know nobody is supporting me but i thought before I even comment on the update I will put forth my thoughts πŸ˜‰
I am married to an R&B of sorts introvert and very very out doors oriented so camping,hiking,skiing(for him ) is a way of life for us, every sports he watches NFL,cricket,soccer, NCAA (duke this year)
so i have camped in grandcanyons and yosemite to smokies and therefore felt kids should go and here are the reason why :

#1) you dont take condoms to a camping trip πŸ˜† i have never seen anyone makeout during a camping trip ,wear make up or hold hands and walk during hike.. folks only travel as pairs when they are doing cross county even R&B in europe went mostly with a group.
You make love to nature ,camp sites specially the really beautiful ones dont provide a lot of privacy and in the night when you have a camp fire you have folks just come in with beer and talk and hang out and get ready to catch the early morning sun rise or animals in the river.  so I dont view camping as a second honey moon i view it as a this amazing experience you have with like minded people and the romance for me was that he made sure everything was taken care. and the fact that he cooked me a bread toast and actually got me perfect shoes to hike 😳
I dont ever see even goras make out during camping it would be so EEWWW.

#2)If you have nephews age 9/10 whose parents cant take them to camping for atleast 4 years i couldnt dream of not taking them like II I would have said the same..it would be so unlike R&B and II to not take them .This is the perfect age to camp IMO my kids love to hike they can hike 6 miles easily and wont complain because they are used to it .

#3) Just like romance doesnt end when you get married it actually begins I feel kids are never a deterrent to a couple in love  . The boys could have a separate tent and the couple a separate ,more fun if they slept in a 4 people tent together .. they can have a blast trying to cook, making smores,hiking just laughing, getting their moments together and out of experience you have so much fun spoiling nephews

I know i am a total minority and the only one going #CampwithBrats but i still feel its fun and I rest my case πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago