Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"Waise yeh har photo ke Rs.100 lete hain, par aapke liye free" she said grimly🀣

this cracked me 
samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

Nisha beautiful update with periappa and all the emotions..lekin humare Raman ko kya hogaya hai ?

Whyyy has he promised himself to not touch her? Whyyy...itnaaa upset he got? They've had worse fights In the past :(

he wants her to pamper him...haina? She must pamper him and love him and everything but he should be a little considerate and forgive her no :'(

Raman ukkhda hua accha Nahi lagta :(

May be R&B is upset that II believes he married II for physical attraction and not for love.  May be he wants to prove that  he can love her without being physical.
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

may be in his nightmares.

Whose nightmares??

If Appa accepts him, then:
1. Appa will have to be nice to R&B. And. He can't be partial to II about house rules.
2. R&B will have to willingly share II with her Appa. He can't be petulant about her going to DII then.

Nightmare could be for either, no?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had a question: In addition to showing II how hurt he was with her statement, is this also his way of showing or reinforcing that he did not marry her only for sex? To kind of disprove her assumption?
Edited by EnVee - 9 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely one Nisha,
Jhalli II, prankster, mischevious and at the same time emotional. 

Hitler Appa --- when will he warm up towards R&B?  Dude is not ur II appa to debate. But he spoke because of her request.

II said whats in her heart in Tamil and only the things she wanted him to know in English. Great going II. So cute...she just wants him totally--fight, talk and be with him for ever and ever. So much love😳

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Now Appa is stuck as grumpy old troll who lives in DII. And I have the same image as Dora's troll. All thanks to Anu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Appa needs to take it easy, I can picture him getting more grumpy when II is using Kanna and Da to RnB. 
Perrri Appa converstaion was beautiful, I think thats the only place where II can voice her thoughts loudly 😊 I hope and wish the dude is able to comprehend her expressions, maybe not now, but in the long run. I love II love for her perri Appa.😊 

Photo wala phutta was insanely funny. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dude will forever be enamoured by II, she has non stop antidotes and pranks in her pitari πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
missing harshita.maybe she is busy...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
she loves him like crazy...and she dont know that for him she is so special...how it will be to feel like dont know whether your loved one feel the same for you or not?she dont know how he were in his past relations and how they all broke up...she dont know how emotionally he is attached to her...she will be thinking like one day he will leave me as he left others...if she is vocaling this much:she will be thinking a hell lot!how much insecurities!its difficult for a girl who is spellbound in love with a guy but dont have the courage even to dream a 'will be together forever'...her innocence when she was talking with periappa was so palpable...kash he knew tamil or he recorded all those and used a google translator... πŸ‘Edited by ishruhi - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: EnVee

I had a question: In addition to showing II how hurt he was with her statement, is this also his way of showing or reinforcing that he did not marry her only for sex? To kind of disprove her assumption?

Envee..This would simply chuck half her insecurities...TRUST ME!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arya1991

PROGRESSS!!!
I've finally made some progress.
And. Now. My brain has finally crossed that last block, that I've been stuck on for ages.
But... #BrainInOverDrive
And I'm sleep deprived, but don't wanna sleep in case i don't wake up with as super functional a brain. I've been speaking so fast that my poor prof asked me to talk slowly after making me repeat the same sentence thrice. #OverDriveInsanity πŸ˜†

🀣