I totally loved that!!
Posted: 8 years ago
It's a saying hubby is the head of the family , then what is wife
Well well well
Wife is the neck which can turn the head
anywhere
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I thought u will love "Selfie ke sau rupaye lete hain line" AAPKE LIYE EKDUM MUFT MUFT MUFT"

LikE I said Nisha, there is so much to like...but Appas was classic considering the animosity between the two.. Can't help cracking up...my internal thought process runs wild when these two are together, I have a parallel scene going in my mind about what RbB is actually thinking as he talks to appa...so couldn't help but laugh...too funny! 

Originally posted by Ashu25

Charlie and Nisha!!
You are hilarious πŸ€£

I love your little ones...The questions they ask you are sooo cuteee πŸ€£

I too have a super one. My older one was six when my second was born. One day as I was breastfeeding the little one, my older one asked innocently,  mom, is this (referring to breastmilk) 2 per cent or homo???? I really didn't know what to say to her for the longest time, then simply said it was skim milk. 
Originally posted by swathi1990

Nish
When do we get the next hot steamy update ??? 

Pavam both the guys...Why is R&B sooo stubborn

May be now they will start talking and expressing their feelings verbally, since physical expression is out of the way temporarily? Like when you are blind other senses  like hearing and smell develop overtime?
I don't know. Seems like a possibility.
And I'm also for hike without kids, if voting is still on😳
Originally posted by Ashu25

Awww..
Its okay...
Hope work is going good 

PROGRESSS!!!
I've finally made some progress.
And. Now. My brain has finally crossed that last block, that I've been stuck on for ages.
But... #BrainInOverDrive
And I'm sleep deprived, but don't wanna sleep in case i don't wake up with as super functional a brain. I've been speaking so fast that my poor prof asked me to talk slowly after making me repeat the same sentence thrice. #OverDriveInsanity πŸ˜†
The update was awesome.
It's amazing how II goes from emotional to mischief in the drop of a hat! And to see R&B's reaction to that... Or the lack of one.

But.
Methinks. II-R&B should spend more time in DII, under Appa's watchful, untrusting eyes. Why? 
For once... They're in the same team mostly!
Being in such circumstances long-term will definitely improve their ability to communicate with each other without giving in to the urge to throw the other down and ravage, or murder due to annoyance.

#StayInDIILongerAandolan
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Arya1991 - 8 years ago
@Errant...Il not say he is totally unmoved he reacts thoda thoda...and its his upset time gng on so initiation will be hers and well RB is gng to take his sweet time...so maybe i expect her to be use to this by now and play along...you knw ur gng to Bangalore fine il make a trip to DII and not go *sob sob* plump face all the time...

Considering the person he was he already gives itnaaa attention to her; does it go all unnoticed ???

And ye ladkiyon ka im angry at u bcz ur not talking to me and then wen u tlk to me il not tlk bcz i was angry...is something that anyways irritates me alot (personal bias)

@ Taramira...aaawww so much Ranjan love and i may say he has a more loyal fan following or maybe we shld wait fr the day he errs and then see hw u guys react...hehe...

If its insecurity then i wld not want her to be so apparent with it ( i think evn she doesn't want to show)... And I mean RB the man of few words; evn in his anger is trying to give an explanation...hardly he does it... insecurity bcz of dng seema a favor; d favor doesn't sound so big or time/mind consuming to me...sorry...
The Lasya bit is all playful you knw how she runs and gets Nandu...counter attack kinds...i like dat...maybe a cool il come along to Bangalore...

With all the explanation you guys trying to put in my head im getting where such behavior is coming from but im not liking it much...she iea standing at the doors of becoming a woman whining fr a man all the time which i don't want...

@Nisha...it takes me alot of time to comprehend ur explanations il try getting back...

Nisha beautiful update with periappa and all the emotions..lekin humare Raman ko kya hogaya hai ?
Whyyy has he promised himself to not touch her? Whyyy...itnaaa upset he got? They've had worse fights In the past :(

he wants her to pamper him...haina? She must pamper him and love him and everything but he should be a little considerate and forgive her no :'(

Raman ukkhda hua accha Nahi lagta :(

Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

may be in his nightmares.

he he he 

i liked this reply

poor R&b