Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Madam writer, there I did it again!! I was going thru posts , read Taara's and Ramayan likhne bet gayi thi ki I did not see that there is another update!! And I am really late to review the last nights update !! So I'll better not attempt one now!! Again with my mantra that I shall read the current one and get bk...
I really feel bad for my posts which come right after an update which is a spoke to the flow of the story!!
Hsp.canada thumbnail

I don't want to call appa a troll after reading this update.😊 He will come around. If not love but will be more civil to RnB. He is just a man who loves his daughter very dearly and is still processing the fact "her choice".

Totally loved when appa & RnB shared a long glance after the working in govt question.  Hmm... the car convestation was not that awkward. Appa still in awe about RnB and II being on the same page "harmony".  RnB surprised appa when he mentioned that perri-appa's love for II.

So conviviality is back between the two, loved the atta banter😳. Nice to see that they have decided to stay back in DII

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello people, looks like I am way behind and have missed some updates.
Can someone tell me where are the latest updates after Pg21.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaram

Hello people, looks like I am way behind and have missed some updates.

Can someone tell me where are the latest updates after Pg21.

sakiv is maintaining it at page 1
Flour & Fear of Appa                                   28
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

sakiv is maintaining it at page 1
Flour & Fear of Appa                                   28

Thanks Anu. So, the update maintenence is outsourced? Good idea!πŸ‘πŸΌ Saves some headache for our dear author.😊
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I don't want to call appa a troll after reading this update.😊 He will come around. If not love but will be more civil to RnB. He is just a man who loves his daughter very dearly and is still processing the fact "her choice".

Totally loved when appa & RnB shared a long glance after the working in govt question.  Hmm... the car convestation was not that awkward. Appa still in awe about RnB and II being on the same page "harmony".  RnB surprised appa when he mentioned that perri-appa's love for II.

So conviviality is back between the two, loved the atta banter😳. Nice to see that they have decided to stay back in DII

ditto ditto to everything u said yes i loooved appa so so sweet!!!!!
Sorry appa no u are not a grumpy old troll u are the insecure Iyer dad who loves his daughter and how cute of him to insist his daughter address his SIL with respect ..😳😳
and appa is back in everyones good books :-)
aatta banter cute and thanks @shev for let me know about camping in India totally different πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and @Envee u can sooo call me Anu
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did the dude not FORGET he is not supposed to TOUCH her ?
🀣
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"do u have anyone that works
for the government?" Appa
asked
"None... Sir, umm... just yourself
I mean" he corrected
Appa and him held the gaze for
the longest time
wow!!! πŸ˜›
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Did the dude not FORGET he is not supposed to TOUCH her ?

🀣

πŸ˜‰ 🀣
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: srividyamouli

😊 Tanjore girl your post got me thinking and into the topic of treks...i have been trekking since i was a 4 year old and it was something unheard of in chennai... My father sent me off an an Himalayan trek when i was 13 and in the last  few decades i have trekked over a 100 times and 5 times to the Himalayas...the youngest who came on a trek to Kodai with me trekked 25 kms at age 6...it is not age that is a constraint and i whole heartedly agree that we must provide kids a love of the outdoors as theres a lot to learn there than from books my brother and i really feel we learnt more from our treks than the hours in university or in B School.

As a family we have been on innumerable treks and my son travels  backpacking now...

In india today eco tourism and treks are commercial operations...you trek with a porter or mule carrying a ruck sack...you have special menus at each camp and there are tents allotted to honeymooners...
I agree the trek with the kids will convince II and R& B of the others love for kids and strengthen their bonds the kids will add a new flavour to their interaction.

Wow Vidya, lucky gal, I get to know abt so many things on this thread. 

Thanks Nisha for SoSy and all the amazing ladies here.