Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

but saturday II ka office nahen hotha na.

aur friday trevking bhee hain II and RnB ka..

Nothing is decided
She can work on a sat
Its no big dealπŸ˜†
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nothing is decided
She can work on a sat
Its no big dealπŸ˜†

but about that trcking more than 30 pages were used for discussing whther kids should go or not?

something wrong?
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JugsCorner

Happy New Year to those celebrating!

Lovely updates, Nisha!

@Anu, the word *supposed* used by Nisha in one of the updates about Ranjan (sorry dont remember which one it is, hv been reading the past few updates in one go) gives me some hope about exonerating Ranjan.

@jugs i say this every 2 updates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is not guilty he cant be , his body language will be different.
If he had an affair he can easily marry the lady and lead a a life and have kids at 60 + its not uncommon in rich circles, too many examples amal + george clooney, jai + juhi chawla, hollywood/bollywood is full of such example old rich guy marrying a young girl.
Even if savvy was alive he could have easily divorced and remarried .
There is absolutely no need for him to lead a life like his wife is alive, have her pictures in phone, want to name his first granddaughter savvy.. there is no need to do that.
No need to want his son to get the girl who will suit this son best because he was able to see in a conference room the way she fought with him..
No need to even get his son married , even now he can happily lead a life of a rich bachelor instead of gushing over his son asking if "everything is ok "

So Nisha will  prove him innocent .. i dont even want it now cause i know its happening just like R&B and II will never ever divorce ( i got that from Nisha way back when :))
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
charlie1950 thumbnail

Main bol sakti hoon Tamil
Telugu is my MTπŸ˜ƒ

Ok
May nahi Bol sakti
Punjabi atti hai πŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

but about that trcking more than 30 pages were used for discussing whther kids should go or not?

something wrong?

Lol
I dunno
Ask author sahiba πŸ˜†
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ek toh I understand why Manny is so protective. I get it. But Her prejudice against someone who isn't as finacially as well off as she is...is...very strange and unacceptable when she is sooo educated.
Upar se Sam and Raman and ranjan all of them are so nice. How is she like this ? Never mind. I loved...absolutely LOVED the way Raman responded.

Great comeback with the rolex remark. Brilliant . I was all like "go Raman puttar goo!" :P

I know Sam will feel horrible now. Don't know what's gonna happen though. How will Manny react.

I had just hoped for ishita to listen to some of that conversation of Raman with Manny. trust aur baddh jaata.

:)
but I am loving it :)
charlie1950 thumbnail

Lol
I dunno
Ask author sahibaπŸ˜†

Of course yaar everything wrong
Chori hogaye hai woh bhi manny madam
ki cheez.sari gharbhad teh uss ne ki
roh bechari ll and sam rahi hai. Dono pavam
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@jugs i say this every 2 updates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is not guilty he cant be , his body language will be different.
If he had an affair he can easily marry the lady and lead a a life and have kids at 60 + its not uncommon in rich circles, too many examples amal + george clooney, jai + juhi chawla, hollywood/bollywood is full of such example old rich guy marrying a young girl.
Even if savvy was alive he could have easily divorced and remarried .
There is absolutely no need for him to lead a life like his wife is alive, have her pictures in phone, want to name his first granddaughter savvy.. there is no need to do that.
No need to want his son to get the girl who will suit this son best because he was able to see in a conference room the way she fought with him..
No need to even get his son married , even now he can happily lead a life of a rich bachelor instead of gushing over his son asking if "everything is ok "

So Nisha will prove him innocent .. i dont even want it now cause i know its happening just like R&B and II will never ever divorce ( i got that from Nisha way back when :))

1000 dittoos
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Lol
I dunno
Ask author sahiba πŸ˜†

I doubt I will get answer.
I will come under lower responce order as I give very less replies so I doubt it
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Who will investigate about RnB's Rolex?
Both cases should be solved