(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 111

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
R talked to R OMG...I am sooo happy... Poor fellow didn't need a sleep aid...aise hi need aa gayi...so so lonely. 
Seriously II will be in so much financial trouble...impulsive that she is...car and now an pensive lap top...hasn't even gotten paid the last months salary yet I guess. 

Looks like this is slowly heading to the pre nip being revealed...who knows but it's a possibility since she won't take anything from anyone...they will ask why not..etc etc  and then  the prenup might come up...

But before that  the mystery of the missing laptop...or manyas reaction needs to be revealed. 

Considering Back to back is the new mantra now so...

Loved the update Nisha, 
quick somebody advise them to have their own babies, it was so cute to see them fighting over the baby.  
Super bargainingLOL

OK have to prepare breakfast, will be back after 30 mins or so.

Ranjan's son does care...even if it's a teeny weeny bit!
What will II do ...she is drained financially...will she sell of her car? I wonder!
Edited by Seriousreader - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

My butter again!!! 
The whole laptop and car issues are charging her crazily re... Where is her 8-9 grand?!?!? 
I am hoping Manya wont create a scene
Ranjan... Bechara... Just one word and he is so happy??? 
I feel so sad for him! 
Next Laasya meeting eppo Nisha 

You better back off lady ! As I mentioned  earlier. .. Lasya is mine - officially / legally... 
You yourself had agreed to this ... 
ethana kanavu kaanuve ma ???? Stop it my dear ... Paavam Nee...  once in a while, ok, you could have her... may be once in 3 months or so.. see I'm  being lenient  enough... pozhachu po Tongue
Edited by Vidyaa - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by monalisa123

Originally posted by monalisa123

how about this one for lasya???
or this one???

or this one??

Monalisa

THIS IS IT!! I think the first one would be LASYA
She looks exactly like the kids I seem to think of, OMG!! Uncanny resemblanceShocked
where is Ashu?
looks like we might have found her Lasya.
i am so happy to be able to put a face to your thoughts Nisha, your description of Lasya just so amazing. I am thinking of naming my daughter Lasya, when I have one, of course.
Divashni.. First hand is yuck... Secind os okayish... Barw feet.. NO
Vidya-PODI

Monalisa- I loveee all of them . They are all sooo cuteeea!!!! 
Nish... Where is the 9 lakh re... 
All are getting worried here... 
I dont want II in financial crisis
So much trouble has already incurred upon her becuse of being the DIL at MM ROFL

She needs that 8l...let her go to DII and take it!! 
Its hers only... Thoda toh she will be releieved... 
SR

Thats a great idea but I doubt she would do that, especially after Manny assuming she burgled or one of her friends burgeled, selling her car will only  acuse her more grief, ALL ACCORDING TO HER, ofcourse