(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 111

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

yeah we really need one.she is online now(and dont worry.as soon as i will post this one,she will go offline...hamara relation hi kuch aisa hai!!!)
No she didn't ...not just yet!😆
Originally posted by Ashu25

Ayyo... Apdiya! 
Ok no manager ðŸ˜†
Ashu you should stop scaring us all by saying that you'll call our managers😭
Originally posted by Seriousreader

No she didn't ...not just yet!😆
Looks like I spoke too soon, she is offline now😭
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Looks like I spoke too soon, she is offline now😭

mein ne kaha naa../.that green light always gives me false hopes and i keeps on refreshing...till she goes offline...so now i should sleep.gud nite...Edited by ishruhi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

mein ne kaha naa../.that green light always gives me false hopes and i keeps on refreshing...till she goes offline...so now i should sleep.gud nite...
Good Night...tach I tachi!
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is. The way you cope is what makes the difference"

Well, easier said than done . It's a cliche... There are days when we are up and then there are some when we are down. But how do we respond in moments of defeat and the ability to navigate the difficult times defines the person who we are. I am a firm believer in that.
For II, the solution was not in plain sight. She found herself in the middle of an ugly situation similar to between a 'cross and a sword'a situation which was beyond her control and she cannot change anything about it. There's a good old saying "damned if you do;damned if you don't ". So She chose to pick up the pieces and move on by impulsively shipping one to Manny not considering that what she's doing will not minimize the difficulty of the situation...
She just made it more difficult for her self and for those around her... She realised it's reckless , but it's done now. Ranjanji might be having one sleeping pill extra for a sleep that's not going to come to him tonight . Sam is going to cry buckets , II will be wallowing in self pity, defend herself , will later mop around , may be and R&B might have a couple more of Sam Adams and be done with it...
But then that's life ...life is a series of peaks and valleys and we just have got to hike through it or fall by the wayside in to the oblivion
Omg the anticipation migh actually kill me !!!
II &Sam crying !!!
This doesn't sound good ðŸ˜­
O my god what is happening ??!!
Nishajiii update karo pleaj
Excited for the 16th thread 
Sweet 16th it is ðŸ˜³
Nisha please make RKB to share prenup with Manny. I can' t see II and Sam crying.
Originally posted by putti77

Nisha please make RKB to share prenup with Manny. I can' t see II and Sam crying.

no yaar not so soon ...thoda let II get to handle some things ithni jaldi dont want Manny to start supporting .. My opinion
 i am waiting for the next.. Poor Ranjan and R&B seeing both these women cry must def not be fun..
Decree and dashed hopes...
I loved the title... Particularly the decree bit..
We might pretend to live acc to someone 's decree, more likely a patriarch's or someone close enough to care, but more often than not,most of us do what we want to do , isn't it?