Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

no competetion lady  u are wayyy out of my reach here 🤣 yesterday also i agreed she loved u brats more today also i accept defeat u will burn more pages ..
i just want a ranjan gush session like old time Shev had that petetion and all of the folks were going Ranjan Ranjan this and that and then i will do a R&B/II kids gush...

But abhi key liye PLLLEASE NISH TELL me na when is the next update ... 5AM IST ?

@ Tanjore girl: Hi 😊 there is definitely no competition with Lasya. She is by far the most ' gushable' entity in SOSY. But I do agree with your anticipation for the next update 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

@ Tanjore girl: Hi 😊 there is definitely no competition with Lasya. She is by far the most ' gushable' entity in SOSY. But I do agree with your anticipation for the next update 

hey dristi i am anu.. its all in what we read in my eyes Ranjan is oh so sweet  :-) Laasya is cute and a buttery maas we love to eat but for me a "changa hoon" from Ranjan is enough 😃 as a character in Sosy with  most class from update 1 i have loved him most ...

and Miss Ashu when i say what i say i am being nice 😆😆😆 of course i know she loves me most and i can burn more pages 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sarsyed thumbnail
Ab toh confirmed hai Senior Bhalla has the laptop👍🏼

was really nice the way RB put the Vik - Rolex  comparison to manny🤪
my dude is very smart❤️😉isko bolte hai jaise ko taisa🤣
manny u deserved this baby

She washed up downstairs and headed to the kitchen, for a  6 PM "sugar fix"... no her husband was not in the frig, she wanted some mithai
She got out a bunch of mithai from yesterday.

This cracked me up ...i was wondering if RB had to fit in hw big shuld th frig be 😉and wont he be too very hot to fit in😉

but y are II and Sam crying i dont understand ...itni badi baat toh nahi hai.
relax girlz😭

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha. ..I didn't go anywhere I'm omnipresent on this thread. I loved reading what other people write. They express it so beautifully that I'm left with nothing to say. That doesn't mean I don't love the updates. 
The last three ones especially. Mushy and cute. Great development at both ends. But these two will take one step forward and two steps backward. I'm liking this Manny angle more and more. She brings conflict which is very essential in the story. I like kisses on stubbly cheeks. 

I won't have to share my  laptop anymore so hopefully will be more active from now. Typing on the phone is a hassle
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
II poor dear.. Heart goes out to her. Uski pehli new year ...Ab kya hoga? How is our venture capitalist going with this?
dristi64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

hey dristi i am anu.. its all in what we read in my eyes Ranjan is oh so sweet  :-) Laasya is cute and a buttery maas we love to eat but for me a "changa hoon" from Ranjan is enough 😃 as a character in Sosy with  most class from update 1 i have loved him most ...

and Miss Ashu when i say what i say i am being nice 😆😆😆 of course i know she loves me most and i can burn more pages 🤣

Anu : I so get you. It's all in what we read and Nisha is such a master storyteller that we are able to relate to or gush about some character or the other. So glad to b on board this ride⭐️
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu I am calling your manager now 🤣
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
By the way Nisha I posted on the previous thread when you asked for hiking ideas. Not sure if you read so posting it again.
"Hiking is a great idea. I'm planning to go on one myself. My friends want a relaxing holiday in goa. I want to go for a trek in near  Dharamshala. Maybe these guys should go there and they can meet me there. How cool is that? If you're doing that then let me know I won't bring friends. There is too much competition already"
I reposted this because I want you to consider this. I'm serious about it. Ye ek fan ki demand hai
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wednesday full rona dhona😭
Thursday mission manao Ranjan and husband 😭
Friday - nahi maan rahe toh bhaad mein jaaye... Main chali office 😔
Saturday - phir khelein office office 
Sunday -early morning gardening by the mistress  ,noon cleaning the temple,  evening singing 
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
JugsCorner thumbnail
Happy New Year to those celebrating!

Lovely updates, Nisha!

@Anu, the word *supposed* used by Nisha in one of the updates about Ranjan (sorry dont remember which one it is, hv been reading the past few updates in one go) gives me some hope about exonerating Ranjan.