Ok
May nahi Bol sakti
Punjabi atti hai πŸ˜‰
Na ji. 
Thodi thosi samjh aati hai
Bolna nai aata 
Posted: 8 years ago
Decree & Dashed hopes

So, Manny is Mean!😑 It was no miscommunication on the part of the poor help. I am actually glad that R&B now knows what's brewing in his sister's mind. He seems to have seen it before but with II , it's a different ball game altogether and boy, did he give it back to her. This of course is not going to change her opinion of II, in fact it may be worse now but at least her misgivings about II are out in the open now. '😳

Our Laasya Kutti all dressed as a punjaban, oooh, what a pretty sight!❀️ This had to have the desired effect on our hero.

He stretched his and gave her big wide grin...

"Main pakdoon?" R&B asked Ranjan in Hindi

"Zaroor puttarji" he said walking towards his son

I really wish Tan had captured this moment on his mobile. As he rightly said ,"kya scene hai"!

Originally posted by swaram

Decree & Dashed hopes

So, Manny is Mean!😑 It was no miscommunication on the part of the poor help. I am actually glad that R&B now knows what's brewing in his sister's mind. He seems to have seen it before but with II , it's a different ball game altogether and boy, did he give it back to her. This of course is not going to change her opinion of II, in fact it may be worse now but at least her misgivings about II are out in the open now. '😳

Our Laasya Kutti all dressed as a punjaban, oooh, what a pretty sight!❀️ This had to have the desired effect on our hero.

He stretched his and gave her big wide grin...

"Main pakdoon?" R&B asked Ranjan in Hindi

"Zaroor puttarji" he said walking towards his son

I really wish Tan had captured this moment on his mobile. As he rightly said ,"kya scene hai"!

i know!! me too went aaw so cute there ... and there is something totally adorable about R&B talking punjabi /Hindi
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Originally posted by arshi21

Ek toh I understand why Manny is so protective. I get it. But Her prejudice against someone who isn't as finacially as well off as she is...is...very strange and unacceptable when she is sooo educated.
Upar se Sam and Raman and ranjan all of them are so nice. How is she like this ? Never mind. I loved...absolutely LOVED the way Raman responded.

Great comeback with the rolex remark. Brilliant . I was all like "go Raman puttar goo!" :P

I know Sam will feel horrible now. Don't know what's gonna happen though. How will Manny react.

I had just hoped for ishita to listen to some of that conversation of Raman with Manny. trust aur baddh jaata.

:)
but I am loving it :)

Bold- Though we have seen that Manny was always a bit of a brat since childhood, we would have thought she would be more or less like her other siblings in behaviour and attitude but experiences in life shape one's personality for the better or worse. She is wary of anybody trying to have a permanant relationship, for her they are all out to get their money. She has to stay and be around II to know her and then her experience would teach her something different perhaps.Till then...
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

i know!! me too went aaw so cute there ... and there is something totally adorable about R&B talking punjabi /Hindi

Hai na! It somehow gives a personal touch , that "apnaapan".
Edited by swaram - 8 years ago
Originally posted by swaram

Hai na! It somehow gives a personal touch , that "apnaapan".

yes totally and i liked ur Manny explanation too to arshi..she has become extremely cynical and there is this huge gap between her and II ..
II lives in her innocent lala land fighting over  Lasya/Shravu and Nandu ,worried over akkas bp, she is a softy and a direct opposite of a divorced Manny who has no mother and guess no place to call home anymore .. may be if she comes to MM now she may actually remember old times
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
You've got me WORRIED Nisha. What's going to happen at MM now? 
This update has taken away my sleep!😭
You'll have to take pity on your readers and give us another one to set our mind to rest!
Originally posted by Seriousreader

You've got me WORRIED Nisha. What's going to happen at MM now?
This update has taken away my sleep!😭
You'll have to take pity on your readers and give us another one to set our mind to rest!

yeah we really need one.she is online now(and dont worry.as soon as i will post this one,she will go offline...hamara relation hi kuch aisa hai!!!)
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Who will investigate about RnB's Rolex?
Both cases should be solved
At the end of it all it will be Mr. Orange only!😑..both Rolex and laptop!
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago