Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: beckysharp

I want to know who sujata is working for !  And what is bala being blackmailed for !

Is the episode worth watching ?  

epsd is gud to watch... as its balanced nt to say best ..neutral one

sujatha truth is out on raman...bala...romi...

i mean 3 r suspicious on sujatha 
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RomComFan

@ Becks: 

Sujata insulting puttar, anyone insulting puttar is not new these days but now that it seems he's got his spark back hopefully that means  he's just using his little grey cells and will be back in action giving her the kind of response she deserves soon...most probably when he reveals her truth! This insult is just furl to the fire- a good thing that'll bring out our RKB 2.0!  So sit back, relax , enjoy and wait... and if you want to then start insulting Sujatha  yourself, might help!😛

Oh I have already begun insulting her ! And let me add in the most colourful language !🤣
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

is that any1 thinks raman will play out some plan to bring the truth out of sujata & whoever is involoved as romi he has appointed him to keep the eye...

also raman will getting to know something is fishy in all this...

ishu not trusting him to a point is understandable...

but seriously going round that raman giving divorce is like again running away from situation like previously for ishu's happiness...
when sumwhere he knows her happiness is only with him...

There literally is no logic in going down the divorce path.  He feels ignored & unvalued by Ishita...fine..I don't blame him.  But why do they keep showing that divorce is the only solution per Raman's mind?  Even if it's a set up by Subbu or whatever...marriage isn't a game. 🤢  

He's just been so weak puppy since Mani that we (well at least me) all desperately need him to fight back like he used to and finally have someone acknowledge his emotional torture & empathize with him.  Our Puttar would never let anyone trample over him and he would fight to prove his worth. 

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
New thread😉...seems like its going as predicted by spoiler...it has to be true then only kp will be able to go on vacation and come back as ruhi ke liye Raman🤣
Doesn't seem as worth watching👎🏼
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beckysharp

I want to know who sujata is working for !  And what is bala being blackmailed for !

Is the episode worth watching ?  

depends ...i feel it is watchable...
once again reporter stand for truth that tanushree is good touch
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

epsd is gud to watch... as its balanced nt to say best ..neutral one

sujatha truth is out on raman...bala...romi...

i mean 3 r suspicious on sujatha 

Ok, so now all 3 men will join forces ! Finally, bala n romi get to do more !
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

is that any1 thinks raman will play out some plan to bring the truth out of sujata & whoever is involoved as romi he has appointed him to keep the eye...

also raman will getting to know something is fishy in all this...

ishu not trusting him to a point is understandable...

but seriously going round that raman giving divorce is like again running away from situation like previously for ishu's happiness...
when sumwhere he knows her happiness is only with him...

i would b so happy with raman did something n bring sujatha truth out... y is ishu acting so dumbo..

she can trust anyone except raman🥱

divorce--i dont think...it will happen 
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update guys..
anu,abha and chessy..hugs for u..:))
so epi was good and i hope dey won't ruin bala
and the best part is raman telling muttu to
bite shaggy..
bye every one
Have a great weekend..
p.s.: friend came home and she is getting
angry as instead of chatting with her dat i
am using phn for updates..bye guys..wil meet
u on monday..
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

New thread😉...seems like its going as predicted by spoiler...it has to be true then only kp will be able to go on vacation and come back as ruhi ke liye Raman🤣

Doesn't seem as worth watching👎🏼

If it's not too the extreme...I would love to watch Biwi try to win back & make it up to Puttar.  He's a soft soul who needs reassurance that he's loved.  Even if he's broken some promises, in the moment he almost always comforts Ishita & makes her his priority so it would be fun to watch the reverse if it's not stretched like putty. 😳

Waise I don't think even logically it could be that bad bc he is getting the hint that Ishita is being trapped so he can't fully blame her! 
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Are they will repeat track like Mani?

That's one of the reason I think the news is all fake... same track done twice in less then 6 months?  I don't think the CVs are that lazy... plus this would mean going backwards in chrater deelopment. An d also Raman knows she adored him and she gave him the asnwers to his thinking he was better off without her in the airport scene... don't worry ladies.  It's all a rumor till you see it on screen... then we can get mad!  For now..

Becks: watch, you won't be super impressed, but you won't be disappointed either... a lot of great  little bits in the epi ... you've got a little bank of epis to catch up on now...😛