Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: krishy13

Array anytime the start a new track someone does something weirded - Ishita trusting Sanjana, Mani being the savior to all problems, Mihikamplanning on 'trapping' Ashok in a bed room, Raman yelling at Ishita for Adi/Shagun moving out, Raman kissing his brain cells bye bye & being tricked by Shagun

The list goes on & on...but to move the track it works & Ishita at least has a reason to not have full faith in Raman at the moment.  My only issue really has been her not stopping Sujata from Raman bashing like she did during the accident track with her lawyer, but Raman did need to some of hear that I guess...! 

hmmm...yeahhh woh baat toh hai...1 baar samjh mein aata hai...
but this one is delibrately done by cv's to make raman more feel this way...

we have to wait to see how subbu wanted this to be to create in raman's mind breaking the trust b/w ishra that luks main motive of this...
i hope what will be only create interest in all this is cv's have to get right execution..
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beckysharp

Krishy, I too would love to see that but, it may never happen ! Indian Tele bahu never does that as per my understanding !

I know and that's my fear with this track ... That again Raman will be the one to emotionally suffer & seek forgiveness.  From my POv, anytime Ishita has suffered emotionally, she gets support...maybe not from the person we want but someone is there to listen.  However what about Raman? Since the time slot change...his emotions don't have as much value.  

I wish they would show a Telly bahu making a mistake but then living up to it fully. 

#sigh
#dreams of gender equality on Desi TV
beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

hmmm...yeahhh woh baat toh hai...1 baar samjh mein aata hai...
but this one is delibrately done by cv's to make raman more feel this way...

we have to wait to see how subbu wanted this to be to create in raman's mind breaking the trust b/w ishra that luks main motive of this...
i hope what will be only create interest in all this is cv's have to get right execution..

See each track they have one of the leads caught in some lie, believing some one, getting into a difficult situation.  Then one or the other solves the problem.  This time ishita is vulnerable, and bala too is caught in a trap, so rkb has to be the strong one !
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
also point people & viewers r bored with there delayed C &C 
there is always to a point viewers gets excited ..this they r dragging to over the limit now b/w leads...
once this is track is done...than cv's should bring tracks like these 
something which shows these two r fully healed from there past ...they have have a week or 2 episodes which r nice to watch...
than bringing all these tracks will have a different interest level...
atleast that's my thgt...

beckysharp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know and that's my fear with this track ... That again Raman will be the one to emotionally suffer & seek forgiveness.  From my POv, anytime Ishita has suffered emotionally, she gets support...maybe not from the person we want but someone is there to listen.  However what about Raman? Since the time slot change...his emotions don't have as much value.  

I wish they would show a Telly bahu making a mistake but then living up to it fully. 

#sigh
#dreams of gender equality on Desi TV

That is a pipe dream !  Until desi tv changes n evolves, these things will never happen.

#unfortunate reality !
-K.13- thumbnail

Originally posted by: beckysharp

That is a pipe dream !  Until desi tv changes n evolves, these things will never happen.

#unfortunate reality !

I know...I'm just hoping against hope that more old YHM could be back.  I just don't understand how people can watch & not feel bad for him.  Idk I think I just woke up,on the more senti side of the bed today & that's why this keeps picking at me.  Khair chodo...If the RKB emerges during this mess, I'll be content.

Also Tanvi - I totally agree with you about the C&C.  They need to give viewers a break with an actual love track between the leads. It's been put off for far too long.  I think it would be interesting if they kept Ishita's insecurity about her infertility still during the mohabbatein track bc it would give a nice follow follow up track. 

Waise if they don't want to show a C&C yet...even a single track where they work together would be nice bc up until this point they have never worked together to solve an issue! ðŸ˜Š
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you everyone in this discuss today. Have a wonderful weekend dear.🤗
yakutamt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know...I'm just hoping against hope that more old YHM could be back.  I just don't understand how people can watch & not feel bad for him.  Idk I think I just woke up,on the more senti side of the bed today & that's why this keeps picking at me.  Khair chodo...If the RKB emerges during this mess, I'll be content.

Also Tanvi - I totally agree with you about the C&C.  They need to give viewers a break with an actual love track between the leads. It's been put off for far too long.  I think it would be interesting if they kept Ishita's insecurity about her infertility still during the mohabbatein track bc it would give a nice follow follow up track. 

Waise if they don't want to show a C&C yet...even a single track where they work together would be nice bc up until this point they have never worked together to solve an issue! ðŸ˜Š

Congo for the new thread...😊

C&C haha what is tht...that never seems to be the center of this serial...its shagun, ashok, ruhi, adi, romi, mihika  drama all the way...C and C has no play only...have totally lost all hope.

but  love to see RKB appearing...love to see the khatta meetha nok jok...love to c his brains working...

love to see some one else scheming besides shagun...😆

oh and how i love muthuswami...just love the way he is troubling shagun...🤣 
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
don't mind me but what does C&C mean?
-K.13- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AtiLuvsSanRaj

don't mind me but what does C&C mean?

Confession & consumation! ðŸ˜Š