Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What a beautiful confession so atlast he confessed in khusi's way like she wanted extremely awesome.
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i dont have words to express how beautiful the confession was... i so love it❤️
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful Part Dear!!! Loved it...
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
That was so lavish and extravagant. No wonder Khushi feels overwhelmed. And like Khushi even I have this question running in my head... can this Arnav do everything?? From flying a chopper to steering a yatch!! Gosh... he is powerful, successful, rich and hot... and he is all Khushi's... What a lucky girl. I wonder why she ever let so many years go waste. But then I guess she wanted everything larger than life... like his confession. Now they are at a point of no return and the only place for them is in each others arms. 😳
sweety421 thumbnail
Wow...that was sooo beautiful dear...
Evry word was beauty...filled with love...
The yacht...sea...dress...his confession...
Lovely...!!!!!
M in love with this update buddy...
Ausm u r...
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Vanhi, what an amazing update and after reading each update, the kind of feeling that lingers in the heart feels so surreal, feels like a fantasy coming true.

First and foremost he fulfilled whatever she had said all those years ago, he confessed his feelings like she wanted, and even though they were still young and what she had said was sheer stupidity, yet he took it seriously and achieved it just like she had told.

Do such guys exist in real????

He introduced her to his world before confessing his feelings,  he assured her that he will be there with her till she adjusts to his world and later on too, he is the quintessential Mr. Darcy I must say.

I was wondering what is this feeling, this attraction, this bonding which held their hearts together for 10  years even without seeing or talking to each other. They were hardly friends for few months, yet the love never diminished over the years, Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon???

What do we name this love as which crosses decades, oceans, continents and yet reaches its destination stronger than ever before???

Ms.Purplegoth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow ! Wow! And Awww 😳

I just can't describe this chapter with words , it was just to beautiful :D
So instead , I am just gonna fill my comment with some more adjectives 😛

Sweet , cute , heart crushing , romantic , and last but not least , it was beautiful, the way u described their feelings, emotions , all in all everything :)
lalarukh thumbnail
wow thats simply beautiful...magical...the whole ambiance was breath taking ...her childhood words/wish and he making it come true after twelve years...simply breathtaking...it seemed to me i am not reading but seeing it live :)...u wrote it that brilliant dear..
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was an awesome confession.. loved it..
Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Finally finally we got to read the most awaited confession ... All I can say , it was rocking !!! Can't wait for next one