Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

I don't want any third angle in SaHil story,those two in their original personalities are spicy enough for me😆

About,Sehar, some Sehar lovers don't want her always ending up with guys who were crushing on Sanam. i don't really care.
Shaad is headed for heartbreak if he is shown to be falling for Sanam. What he deserves only Cvs can tell.They can pair him up with the real Misbha or Sehar & send them off to Afghan border.
Knowing the bloodlust of this bunch of Cvs,mostly he will be killed for high drama.

Well I'm a Seher fan and I also like Shaad. And when I say I like Shaad I mean I like him a lot. Hence I wouldn't really mind if they ended up together coz I love them both.. As for ending up with the guy who was crushing on her sister. Its not our fault that the cvs always show every lovable guy falling for Sanam first but in this case the guy actually knows that Sanam is already in love with someone else and hence is trying not to fall for her.. Hence he is maintaining some distance from her emotionally so its kinda OK for me.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GoldenPanda.

I don't understand what your point is with the above statement? However, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people trashed and wished ill upon a character that you like? It wouldn't hurt to show some sensitivity, that's all. Then again, it's up to you. Those comments are what makes I-F, I-F after all.

One thing I will ask you? Do you remember a few weeks ago when they said Aahil might be Killed? Do you recall the level of "Celebrations" that was going on at the time? How CERTAIN people cared NOTHING for the sentiments of others? How they wished Aahil would DIE so Shaad can get Sanam? How they were saying RIP, when he was still ALIVE? How sensitive was that? :) 

I am not saying YOU said it! But don't you think it is a bit hypocritical to preach to people when some people have done WAY worse than this? They were so nasty and vicious and even celebrating! I am HOPING they don't turn Shaad negative and I have ALWAYS said that! Coz that is just predictable and BORING! They should think of something better than that! I don't have much "Faith" in these CV's but still? 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Well like we can see they just don't care as they aren't his fans hence I wonder if it would be considered fair enough if we wished something like Sahil ending up getting killed by Tanveer's daughter?? You know what if that actually happens I surely wouldn't care either!!

We are fully aware of what Shaad fans want for Aahil! They want him to DIE so Shaad can get Sanam for free! That was made more than clear a few weeks back! Us SAHIL fans were supposed to smile and take it, even though we had watched them for 11 months! People who had only seen Shaad for 2 weeks had no empathy for us! 

Yes I am sure you don't CARE if they kill SAHIL! But I don't think even Gul Khan is stupid enough to do that now! 
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Newsflash, Shaad's character is already ruined! So there is nothing to be done on that space! His good looks don't excuse him for his actions! Continuing to lie to this girl, his family and society! Living with this girl like she is his wife, making her sleep on his bed! Then even knowing she is probably involved with another man, Still continuing to "Chance Peh Dance" and even proposing to her in front of a crowd?

He dosent have to turn into Faiz to spice things up! Who he is now is good enough for that! Lol

Yes but not beyond repair as of yet!! And when did we excuse him for his good looks?? Obviously what he's doing is not excusable!!! But yes we have our reasons for liking him like how you have yours for not liking him. At the end of the day its an individual choice and no one has forced you like him if you don't want to.
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i dont want any third wheel to be a "KABAB MEIN HADDI"...aahil is more than capable to unite sahil 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Yes but not beyond repair as of yet!! And when did we excuse him for his good looks?? Obviously what he's doing is not excusable!!! But yes we have our reasons for liking him like how you have yours for not liking him. At the end of the day its an individual choice and no one has forced you like him if you don't want to.

You may not have personally excused him, but I have seen plenty who have, saying his actions are justified, and that he is a so called "Gentelmen". Comparing him to Aahil at every turn as a MEANS of defending his actions! (When his actions have nothing to do with anything Aahil has done or not done). 

To this day, I have not heard ONE valid reason that Shaad is justified for continuing to lie to this stranger that she is his wife! He is also lying to his family! People say he respects his family? If that is so, then how come he is telling his father that this stranger is his wife? What will happen when he finds out his son lied to him? How is he supposed to feel? Let's leave that topic! It is too loaded! 

That is why I say, beyond his obvious handsome looks, Shaad had nothing else to recommend his actions! So we have to "assume" that his CUTENESS excuses him for ALL his actions! Continuing to say "he is trying to save the world" is just not cutting it anymore! He is starting to realise that this girl is probably already involved with another man! But now he is getting selfish and only thinking of himself, coz he has started to like her! To this date, he has not put HER before his mission or his goal! If he did, he would have confided in her by now! It is his REFUSAL to be honest and continuing to keep her in delusion that I don't agree with! 

He is a man. She is a pretty women. He is not dead. So he has started to like her! I have NO problem with this, if SHE didn't think of him as her husband and continue to give him "liberties" he does not desreve, and he continues to take them! THAT is the inexcusable part! So how people can justify him? I just don't know! His FACE does not justify his actions! His ACTIONS need to match his so called "Naam Ki Sharafat". THEN I will buy it! 

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Top 10 facts for all.

Sanam is married.

She has amnesia.

She has been duped and decieved by some random Army officer.

That random officer who "saved" her by calling her his wife well...randomly!

The Army Major is lying.

He is lying because he wants to catch a detective, THROUGH her.

He KNOWS she has amnesia.

He KNOWS people might be looking for her,

She just doesn't feel she belongs to him.

And.

He thinks of proposing her,

Here. THOSE are some facts. Believe it or not.

Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 9 years ago
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shaad's character is ruined? I actually find him to be a much better human being than most of the characters on this show ever were. Nevermind, different people different perspectives.
@Rein Am also actually hoping that we get to see a Shaad-Seher love story in future. But I doubt the quality of writing then would be just as good as it is now to be able to pull it off. I don't want Shaad to have the same tragic end as Rehaan.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Jannat's condition has spread it seems. 

So much selective amnesia.

Rein123 thumbnail
R]
I don't understand what your point is with the above statement? However, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people trashed and wished ill upon a character that you like? It wouldn't hurt to show some sensitivity, that's all. Then again, it's up to you. Those comments are what makes I-F, I-F after all.

Well like we can see they just don't care as they aren't his fans hence I wonder if it would be considered fair enough if we wished something like Sahil ending up getting killed by Tanveer's daughter?? You know what if that actually happens I surely wouldn't care either!!

We are fully aware of what Shaad fans want for Aahil! They want him to DIE so Shaad can get Sanam for free! That was made more than clear a few weeks back! Us SAHIL fans were supposed to smile and take it, even though we had watched them for 11 months! People who had only seen Shaad for 2 weeks had no empathy for us!

Yes I am sure you don't CARE if they kill SAHIL! But I don't think even Gul Khan is stupid enough to do that now!

At least you got to see them that long while we hardly had enough of Sehaan. Dont give me that crap of being empathetic towards others as quite a lot of you guys wanted Seher to end up being killed even after knowing how that would affect her fans and I'm quite sure that you'll were happy when Rehaan ended up dying as you finally got what you wanted I.e. Qubool Hai without Sehaan. So you know what Congratz!! Your wish has come true.. And speaking of Gul khan well her CVS are actually stupid for coming up with a track like this in the first place so yeah I won't be surprised if she did actually kill Sahil..Edited by Rein123 - 9 years ago