Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: GoldenPanda.

😆

That's actually a really good question! From what I've noticed; they don't. There have been two occasions (that I'm aware of) where Sanam has woken up in the middle of the night and called for Shaad who comes running from somewhere else. Which brings me to another question; if Sanam believes that he's her husband then why doesn't she question the fact that he doesn't sleep in the same bed as her? And where the hell does Shaad sleep??? ðŸ˜†

Thank God. And exactly, I was wondering the same thing!😆 He probably made up another story or makes an excuse that he has work to do lol
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Whether he reunites them or not. Whether he turns Faiz 2.0. Who gives a damn about that?! SaHil were always the endgame and they had to be together afterall. By hook or by crook ðŸ˜†

I'm sure SaHil can be together without it happening at the expense of Shaad turning negative. Remember, just like you are a fan of certain characters,  others are as well.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Thank God. And exactly, I was wondering the same thing!😆 He probably made up another story or makes an excuse that he has work to do lol

Thank God for small mercies! 
I was wondering whether Sanam will return with a made in Pakistan baby.
GoldenPanda. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Poor guy! He's really trying to make this work in the most honourable way possible. ðŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I'm sure SaHil can be together without it happening at the expense of Shaad turning negative. Remember, just like you are a fan of certain characters,  others are as well.

Yeah!  And I am not a fan so I am not actually caring about too! Legit? 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Thank God for small mercies! 
I was wondering whether Sanam will return with a made in Pakistan baby.

Thats sick. I wouldnt even be surprised if that happened. ðŸ¤¢
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Whether he reunites them or not. Whether he turns Faiz 2.0. Who gives a damn about that?! SaHil were always the endgame and they had to be together afterall. By hook or by crook ðŸ˜†

Unbelievable! Tumne dil ki baat keh di ðŸ˜† Sorry I had to use that word ðŸ˜‰
GoldenPanda. thumbnail

Yeah!  And I am not a fan so I am not actually caring about too! Legit? 

I don't understand what your point is with the above statement? However, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people trashed and wished ill upon a character that you like? It wouldn't hurt to show some sensitivity, that's all. Then again, it's up to you. Those comments are what makes I-F, I-F after all.
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't understand what your point is with the above statement? However, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if people trashed and wished ill upon a character that you like? It wouldn't hurt to show some sensitivity, that's all. Then again, it's up to you. Those comments are what makes I-F, I-F after all.

Well like we can see they just don't care as they aren't his fans hence I wonder if it would be considered fair enough if we wished something like Sahil ending up getting killed by Tanveer's daughter?? You know what if that actually happens I surely wouldn't care either!!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rein123

Why should Shaad's character be ruined just to make Ahil look great.. What's the big issue if this guy is going to reunite them and redeem himself?? There are ppl who would love to see him tell her the truth and reunite Sahil!! Don't tell me you want the CVS to turn him into Faiz just to spice up the Sahil story..

Newsflash, Shaad's character is already ruined! So there is nothing to be done on that space! His good looks don't excuse him for his actions! Continuing to lie to this girl, his family and society! Living with this girl like she is his wife, making her sleep on his bed! Then even knowing she is probably involved with another man, STILL continuing to "Chance Peh Dance" and even proposing to her in front of a crowd? 

He dosent have to turn into Faiz to spice things up! Who he is now is good enough for that! Lol
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago