Qubool Hai

MM article -Shaad to reunite saHil Mod Note Pg 13

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Qubool-Hai-Sanam-to-call-out-Aahils-name-Shaad-to-reunite-them/54774

Hmm, No Faiz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
During the phone call, she asked Aahil what his name was, and he was about to say "Aahil" when Sanam2 whacked him! :)

So if she says "Aahil" subconsciously, and the stranger on the phone also said he is Aahil, then I guess she will know the man on the phone was the same man she is seeing in her flashbacks! But she didnt hear his name!

So now they want to make Shaad the "Kabootar" that is going to take Sanam's message to Aahil! Come on man? Where is the Spice? They should have done it the way I said. Sanam should have been told that Shaad is not her husband by him in the 2nd week itself. She trusts Shaad, not coz she is deluded, but coz he is a true friend to her! THEN he finds Aahil, or Aahil finds them and the REAL issues start when she realises she is actually married and has a husband she does not remember!

Then the love triangle would also have worked out! What is this? TOO easy! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Mandy, i guess it's  an attempt to redeem Shaad, if it turns out to be true.
I hope they don't drag Sanam's character into the mud by making her cling to him more, as he distances himself.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why should Shaad's character be ruined just to make Ahil look great.. What's the big issue if this guy is going to reunite them and redeem himself?? There are ppl who would love to see him tell her the truth and reunite Sahil!! Don't tell me you want the CVS to turn him into Faiz just to spice up the Sahil story.. Edited by Rein123 - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rein123

Why should Shaad's character be ruined just to make Ahil look great.. What's the big issue if this guy is going to reunite them and redeem himself?? There are ppl who would love to see him tell her the truth and reunite Sahil!! Don't tell me you want the CVS to turn him into Faiz just to spice up the Sahil story..

Are you responding to posts on this thread?

Rein123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Are you responding to posts on this thread?

Yes!! It is a response directed to one of the replies posted above.
Rein123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

During the phone call, she asked Aahil what his name was, and he was about to say "Aahil" when Sanam2 whacked him! :)[BR][BR][DIV]So if she says "Aahil" subconsciously, and the stranger on the phone also said he is Aahil, then I guess she will know the man on the phone was the same man she is seeing in her flashbacks! But she didnt hear his name![/DIV][BR][BR][DIV]So now they want to make Shaad the "Kabootar" that is going to take Sanam's message to Aahil! Come on man? Where is the Spice? They should have done it the way I said. Sanam should have been told that Shaad is not her husband by him in the 2nd week itself. She trusts Shaad, not coz she is deluded, but coz he is a true friend to her! THEN he finds Aahil, or Aahil finds them and the REAL issues start when she realises she is actually married and has a husband she does not remember![/DIV][BR][BR][DIV]Then the love triangle would also have worked out! What is this? TOO easy![/DIV][BR][BR][BR]

If Shaad knows about Sanam being married to someone else then it would be better if he isn't involved with them at all!! In fact he should tell her the truth and reunite the separated couple and save him self from a broken heart. In other I don'twa
This content was originally posted by: Rein123

Yes!! It is a response directed to one of the replies posted above.

Which one talks about ruining Shaads character?i don't see any.
If u mean my comment, "No Faiz", it means only that "No faiz".It doesn't say/imply i want Shaad to turn into another Faiz.

Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Is this true? In SBB it doesn't seems like he want to reunite SaHil
This content was originally posted by: LauraVIP

Is this true? In SBB it doesn't seems like he want to reunite SaHil

In that he  was living in fool's paradise, once he knows his fake wife has a real husband, i think,he'll come around.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago