Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
me a bit lost here...i've  missed updates i guess ... between silence and this latest glimpse
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I knew it...he's so hurt by the comment she made. In II's head its all over and done with but the DUDE hasn't forgotten. Wow! Superbly played out Nisha. He's being civil yet will drive her crazy...
nadira26islam thumbnail
hmmm...may b two...on 86& 89...
Errantnomad thumbnail
Enn da ? Is what I want to ask him, madam writer... Could u pl relay the kostin to him... I know he will not answer but may be you can, if he tells you. LOL.

It's amazing as how we generally tend to drop our guards around children and don't judge them at a snap... But with adults, we do the opposite... The ego play... If only we were to measure the size of the egos that we carry around, it would be as big as the earth we live in... II and R&B are such naturals with children, but I doubt if they are ready for it now...

He stepped up with his dress code??? For what??
Nice to see Ranjan offerring glimpses of his son to his daughter in law...

Is she going to cry herself to sleep yet again ?? She seems to be making a habit of it lately!!
SunshineBliss thumbnail
R&B is certainly not the types to relent easily - and he is doing it his way - quiet, unpretentious - but ouch it does hurt when the protest is silent 
Despite II's truce attempts, the fact that you've made no leeway with R&B's character  here is 👏

how long is he going to hold out? when does he reach his mellow point ? all  that should go into II's learning curve into this marriage

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

R&B is certainly not the types to relent easily - and he is doing it his way - quiet, unpretentious - but ouch it does hurt when the protest is silent 

Despite II's truce attempts, the fact that you've made no leeway with R&B's character  here is 👏

how long is he going to hold out? when does he reach his mellow point ? all  that should go into II's learning curve into this marriage

If he had accused her of being a gold digger she would have walked out on him immediately and had sent him papers the next morning. The fact that he is not doing the same at being labeled a "sex addict" is complimentary.

Thanks for understanding SB, yep... this is how it is in this story... may not be the the "right" reaction, but this is how I see such a character reacting.

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow...this silence from our guy was unexpected for me.but the best (as i should say)for her words.she should know how hurt he is..she might find some answers for her insecurities by that...and dude you really knows na silence is way more harder and painful than spoken words...hats off nisha to keep the charm of sosy always fresh as it was and continue this like forever...love you...
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sooo, I wrote something and then it got deleted and I got mad...let's see if the second time around manages to work!🤢

Finally caught up on all the posts and I can't believe it, anniversary already- wow!  My first thought when I read this though, I have to say ,was 'thanks gawd the post its and books are back'...missed those.  The selection is apt for the mood and the note, perfect. I love that she hesitated with the post its; I love that the possibility of hesitation is still within her... he knows her by now so what's the reasoning behind it?  It's like all of  a sudden she is back to the beginning , the same kind of second guessing... a strange line to straddle at the moment  but it's certainly understandable.

And then the fight...a war of silence is the worse, especially for someone like her- even though she is used to his usual quietness... and he knows it so well.  That's one of the reasons they are so amazing- so well matched they are, as lovers and opponents. Always ready with the arsenal to take aim and fire, not willing to admit defeat until they have to... or in the quiet of the night when the surrender is unknown.  

At times she seems so childish in her tactics and words, but in moments like this, with movements like this, we can see the juvenile side to him as well... a side that we don't see in his interaction with anyone else , a side that it seems he refused to indulge even at the appropriate age.  Seemingly only Savi brought out this side of him... and now II... another connection between the two women.

...But maybe this juvenile side of him is  just a ruse because he knows exactly how to read his opponent and what works best with whom... whatever it is, ruse or honesty, there is a glimmer of truth hidden in there at the very least... and I am really enjoying it.

I loved that  she  dressed up, that they both dressed up to mark the occasion.. what comes of it is yet to be soon.  What kind of fireworks can we expect  on this day I wonder... can't wait to find out.

To end, Surya, because how else can I mark such a special day in their lives... Here's Surya and some colours, I feel like it matches the celebratory mood and the juvenile actions of  our leads at the moment!

PS: Nisha, I've been meaning to ask... how come the emoticons have disappeared?  Just lack of time coz of the frequency of updates ?
Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guess he is making it amply well known to her that he is not with her ONLY to enjoy with her in bed. 😕 But seriously, II has made all attempts from her side , isse zyada aur kyaa kare, poor girl. 😭
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

If he had accused her of being a gold digger she would have walked out on him immediately and had sent him papers the next morning. The fact that he is not doing the same at being labeled a "sex addict" is complimentary.

Thanks for understanding SB, yep... this is how it is in this story... may not be the the "right" reaction, but this is how I see such a character reacting.

Well Said Nish 👏 👏 I think this might help II to get some perspective...or worse she might think that he is already bored of her and it is ending...Lets see